[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-3-31]

11 minutes ago, Cruisin40s said:

I already support 3 others in Patreon but for some reason when i tried to do yours it wouldn't accept my card... any idea why? I know it isn't money issues.

That's really strange! I have no idea, to be honest...maybe we can resolve it in PM?

6 minutes ago, Sanahashino said:

hello i may have downloaded the pet animation.

No action takes place between my cats.

I tried the same sofa but nothing is as if the animation did not exist. However, cats know each other

Hi there! Those animations aren't from Patreon, they're from the WP_Alonely_Animations package available on the download page of this thread. Have you turned on pet nudity, pet sex switch, and pet autonomy in the WickedPets settings? The first two of those settings are required.

7 hours ago, Sanahashino said:

yes

animation between humans and animals it works but impossible between my couple of cats

it is said that the animations do not exist

jjj.PNG

li.PNG

dd.PNG

Are you trying to start them on the bed? None of my pet x pet animations are available for the bed yet - they are available on the floor, sofa, ottoman, and a few other furniture items. Also, you have the latest version of WickedPets, correct?

16 hours ago, Sanahashino said:

yes yes and yes

I try on the sofa (the same as you) nothing happens

peee.PNG

The last time this happened to someone it was because they had an older version of my animations in their folder. You should only have two packages from me at any time: one is the normal non-pet animations and the second is the pet animations. Make sure you only have the newest packages, and that you've deleted any older packages of mine or anything that was called "CNWW". I'm not sure what else could be wrong to be honest...

17 hours ago, bloodmunnie said:

Hello.

I am not sure if I'm confused or if it's just not on the master post. Where do I find/buy the Special/Donator animations from? My understanding is there are not on Patreon. Please let me know. Thanks!

PM! ^.^

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, xiao_ichigo said:

Have been using your animations for WP, it's really my favourite ??

And if we have any chance, can we have the special animations too because the lists of animations in there really interesting ?

PM'ed with the info! :D