[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-2-29]

On 1/31/2020 at 12:27 PM, darkespos08 said:

Hi so im having trouble getting some animation with the dogs. Each time i try to activate whicked pet animation with a dog it says «no sex animations enabled for this location» i have both of your files installed and in my mods folder. Do your animations have to be at specific locations? Or am i doing something wrong. Please help

I get that error a lot myself, or at least I did with the old version of ColonolNutty's mod before the Sims Community Library mod was added as a dependency. Make sure you have the latest version, as well as the latest WickedWhims and Sims Community Library versions, and then remember that you usually have to click the location you want the animation to start at, and then invite Sims that way, because a lot of my animations are not for the floor and indeed have specific locations.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:55 AM, Quillon said:

Gotta admit, you have some of the most imaginative and wild animations out there. 

On top of being fetish focused, which is always pleasure to see. 

On top of being generally so friendly to everyone :D

Keep up the great work. 

Omg, thank you sooo much! ;__; You're so kind! I really appreciate your words, they made my day. ❤️ :D!

21 hours ago, Dzhulian said:

I've joined on Patreon and downloaded the latest file (29 Jan), but none of the exclusive animations are showing up for some reason. The WP and WW free animations are all there. I have the latest WW, WP, and S4CL.

I've noticed for some animations that the gender roles in WW settings need to be ticked (to allow males as females or vice versa),  but that doesn't help.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Well, shoot, Dzhulian, I'm unable to duplicate that error when I have the latest of all three of those mods too! All I can think of is, do you have the Zoophiliac trait on all of your Sims you're trying this with, or have you told ColonolNutty's mod to ignore the Zoophiliac trait? I assume you do since you say some of them work, and I don't mean to insult your intelligence by asking this, I'm just really not sure why else it wouldn't be working. Did someone else say there might be an XML error somewhere? I'm not sure what it could be, though, as this is the only report I've heard of it. Really scratching my head here. ?

If anyone else is having this same issue, please help us both out and let me know! Maybe we can find some kind of pattern between the different cases!

Hey guys! Patreon just had a widespread crackdown on their guidelines (I've heard this happened with other animators very recently as well), so I'll say it here like ColonolNutty:

Disclaimer: My pet animations are not supported by my Patreon now. If you hear or think otherwise, it's false information. No links to my Patreon will be listed here.

Feel free to message me especially if you're a supporter and have some confusion as to what's going on with me and some other animators, I know it's a weird situation. ❤️

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I'm super excited to try out these rough sex animations! I may be stuck at home thanks to all this coronavirus-related social isolating, but at least my Sims will get to act out my pervy fantasies! ?

A quick note, since it gave me a little trouble: A couple of the animations require a gun item, but the link Alonely provided is broken.

However! Seeing as it was on Tumblr, I was able to find a reblogged copy:

https://the77sim3.tumblr.com/post/149580285494/mxims-inside-your-purse-2t4-conversions

Of course, after all that work to track down a working download link on my own, I noticed that Alonely had already added an alternate Mediafire link ? Oh well, now there's a second way to find it. But also, the tumblr post has a picture of the items included in the download, so that's cool:

Spoiler

tumblr_nzvhb1Az8D1ufxsano1_1280.jpg

17 hours ago, firetiger138 said:

Hey there! I'm super excited to try out these rough sex animations! I may be stuck at home thanks to all this coronavirus-related social isolating, but at least my Sims will get to act out my pervy fantasies! ?

A quick note, since it gave me a little trouble: A couple of the animations require a gun item, but the link Alonely provided is broken.

However! Seeing as it was on Tumblr, I was able to find a reblogged copy:

https://the77sim3.tumblr.com/post/149580285494/mxims-inside-your-purse-2t4-conversions

Oh dang! I didn't realize that post had been removed. Indeed there's the other link for it, but I also appreciate the help! :D

Hello. Here is a screenshot of an animation that is working in my game. I'm not sure if is one of your animations but i got only yours beside the ones of whicked pets. This is nearly what i want for my human males acting with pets. As you can see the animation of the pet looks a bit strange. It is not as real as the dog animations in your pictures. Do you think you can help me to find what i'm looking for?

11_04.20_12-13-48.png.309e6ba2c304e4b13a39ca21ca6ff40e.png

Hi everyone! I've gotten some messages asking why animations at the pet bowl, etc. don't show up sometimes (including what's the case for you, @Mqex). This is most commonly caused by you having the old version of my animations that used to have the prefix "CNWW" before the mod's name was changed to WickedPets. Remove any CNWW_Alonely_Animations_Pets.package file and make sure you have only the new one instead to fix this problem. ^.^

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, BarryThePlatypus said:

How do i do the Special Animations?

17 hours ago, Moxoy said:

Same as everyone else. How do you get the special anims?

Sent you both PMs. ^.^

Just a PSA (not sure why this isn't just public?) since this keeps getting asked. The Special Animations are available on Alonely's discord for "donators - who support me through sites such as some well-known donation websites".

So basically for Patreon subscribers.

Source: His PM to me.

That is incorrect, Moxoy. I understand why you may think Patreon when I say supporters, since I like many other animators on the site have one; however, I never mentioned Patreon, and there's a pretty big notice about that in the main post - I've made it amply clear my Patreon does not support these animations (and in each and every update post to make it even clearer, I put "this package does not contain bestiality animations" - check that package in-game and you'll see they're not in there). Yes, I have a Patreon. One that I created my Patreon even before I made any pet anims. I make it no secret to everyone that Patreon does not support bestiality content, and I do not use it this way - I'm not sure how I can make this clearer than I already have. I create many other kinds of animations - you can see several examples that clearly involve no pets on the front page. And not all of them even involve sex at all. So when I say donations, you shouldn't single it out as it is not the one donation website in existence, or even method of supporting someone. Patreon itself certainly doesn't appreciate the mental association being made. There are many ways to have the animations show up - for example, donations towards electronics or even of small art figurines are accepted (this is actually how one of my longest-time fans who lives in my country gets his!).

But this situation is different for everyone, and not everyone even uses the same services as each other, so I try and find a unique solution for all involved in PM by having an actual conversation as there's no one-size-fits-all. That's not something that needs to be done in this thread when sensitive information about email addresses, payment information, or further is often involved. It also just clutters it up.

Please do not spread misinformation based on assumptions you've made as it is very confusing for others and can even cause trouble if people believe it despite the information being clarified - in this case in big yellow bold letters on the front page. Sorry if this all sounds harsh, but you posting publicly in my thread despite it being clear I was PMing people instead, and not assuming I had an actual reason for doing so (which could've just been asked of me via PM!), has unfortunately put us in the annoying spot of having to drop everything and take a moment to discuss, interject, and remind everyone of Patreon's terms to re-clarify what I already state on my front page equally publicly, so there will hopefully be no further misunderstandings like this. You may've been trying to help, but by taking matters into your own hands instead of asking me privately for the reason, then making assumptions and posting them in this thread, it unfortunately has pretty much the opposite effect. Patreon has made no secret of their views and I'd like people to be able to continue using it to support me for my other animations without being disrupted or running into any issues.

So anyway, to everyone else, again, please PM me with your request instead of putting it in this thread and we'll find a method for you. If you post here I'll just end up PMing you anyway. :)

Also, I'm a girl! ^.^