[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-2-29]

Good Luck with your animations.

One thing you need to know about Patreon though. They are on a Witch hant every now and then about adult content.

In the terms they mention that any adult content or image, even link for adult content (even with sims) must NOT be publickly available. So my sugestion either make that preview available for Patrons only or, I dont know, Blur it?

35 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

Good Luck with your animations.

One thing you need to know about Patreon though. They are on a Witch hant every now and then about adult content.

In the terms they mention that any adult content or image, even link for adult content (even with sims) must NOT be publickly available. So my sugestion either make that preview available for Patrons only or, I dont know, Blur it?

Gotcha! Thank you very much for the tip, Azmodan; I've done that now! :)

this is very promising. I am excited ..I like where this is going. the possibilities are endless. I like that this allows for more real world events, even unpleasant ones have a purpose. I like romantic, and stuff but even romance can get a bit  umm ... snoozy for me if it only leads to predictable endings, so a little roughing up or forced scenarios like this, make it interesting. lollll i like to bet both sides of the coin....?

I'm confused, why would we need to place the gun on the floor for the home invasion animation? Wouldn't doing that ruin the point of an invasion and limit where you can even use the animation? Other animations can pop up guns out of nowhere or even cell phones, why the need to put such restrictions? Who ever puts a gun on the floor in the first place?

1 hour ago, Xatos said:

I'm confused, why would we need to place the gun on the floor for the home invasion animation? Wouldn't doing that ruin the point of an invasion and limit where you can even use the animation? Other animations can pop up guns out of nowhere or even cell phones, why the need to put such restrictions? Who ever puts a gun on the floor in the first place?

Wicked whims doesn't allow you to just pop objects out of nowhere. You'll just have to deal with this restriction, it's not the animator's fault.

9 hours ago, Zivyx said:

Wicked whims doesn't allow you to just pop objects out of nowhere. You'll just have to deal with this restriction, it's not the animator's fault.

I see, thank you for the clarification. Does the gun have to be close to the sims then? Or can it just be anywhere on the lot?

3 hours ago, Xatos said:

I see, thank you for the clarification. Does the gun have to be close to the sims then? Or can it just be anywhere on the lot?

You can place it anywhere on the lot, it just has to be on the floor for the animation to work.

On 1/4/2019 at 9:54 PM, Xatos said:

Just hide the gun inside of or behind another object. That way, the magic trick won't be spoiled, at least not too much.

On 1/5/2019 at 4:54 AM, Xatos said:

I'm confused, why would we need to place the gun on the floor for the home invasion animation?

Like Zivyx said, unfortunately, as far as I'm aware WickedWhims does not allow for items to be used in an animation if they are not where the animation can be started at.

It's strange: I can still access the gun file, but for those who can't, I've created an alternative download link here (if you have an ad-blocker, just choose "Continue without disabling" in the lower right corner). :D

Added a new animation! Wanted to try making a zoophilia one using ColonolNutty's mods. :D

So, in the separate CNWW_Alonely_Animations_Pets.package, there is now:

Curious Dog [oral @ coffee table]***

***This animation requires ColonolNutty's mods CNWW and CNWWPets!

***This animation is in the separate CNWW_Alonely_Animations_Pets.package

Alonely-Previews_Curious-Dog.gif.21f3a7b1c8770f6d493d72f5d71634b2.gif

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, sugarcake said:

You can find it on this tumblr post: https://1dsimmer.tumblr.com/post/146262989183/mxims-inside-your-purse-2t4-conversions

It's a zip file. If you're on windows, once you've downloaded it from the website, you can right click and open it. The file "MXIMS - Glock 17.package" is the file you need in your mods folder.

I hope that makes sense ?

Thank you for being helpful! And in case that download link doesn't work for somebody, I also included an alternative link in the original post. :)

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2019 at 12:58 PM, sophiextime said:

Hi. Just wanted to know for clarification but will all pet anims now only be via your patreon site or just selected ones/ I saw your 'patreon only' message on page 1 and just wanted to be sure. Thankies.

Yep, there is both a non-patron and a patron version of the animations, so indeed some will still be free and others will be patron-only. Currently the non-patron version is conflicting with the patron version because of an underlying issue, and I'll fix that as soon as I can. ^_^