[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-2-29]

4 hours ago, Reckoning said:

Hi there, loving the tentacles mod, but I can't seem to find the "Mother plant" on the build/buy list. I downloaded Asketos TS4 objects and I followed the instructions and yet I can't find it. 

Glad to hear you like it! Do you have the StrangerVille expansion pack? If so, you said you followed the instructions, did you mean these?

"To find and place her or her pit, press ctrl+shift+c in-game to open the cheat console and type testingcheats true, then bb.showhiddenobjects, then search for The Mother in Build/Buy mode"

She doesn't show up for you after doing that? o_O

On 8/24/2020 at 2:19 AM, Alonely said:

Glad to hear you like it! Do you have the StrangerVille expansion pack? If so, you said you followed the instructions, did you mean these?

"To find and place her or her pit, press ctrl+shift+c in-game to open the cheat console and type testingcheats true, then bb.showhiddenobjects, then search for The Mother in Build/Buy mode"

She doesn't show up for you after doing that? o_O

DANG, so I don't have the strangervile expansion pack! Guess I'll have to get it at some point to try out your mod. All of your other animations work just fine. Seems like my main problem was not owning the expansion pack.

6 hours ago, Reckoning said:

DANG, so I don't have the strangervile expansion pack! Guess I'll have to get it at some point to try out your mod. All of your other animations work just fine. Seems like my main problem was not owning the expansion pack.

Aw shucks! Yeah, unfortunately the Mother Plant is directly from StrangerVille as she serves a big purpose in that expansion pack! ?

On 9/1/2020 at 6:20 AM, DarkJester50 said:

How do you interact with the Mother plant? I wouldn't mind some instructions to get it to work.

Check the front page! ^.^

On 8/31/2020 at 2:25 AM, Random_Troll said:

Ooh how do I get the special pet-female-pet animations?

58 minutes ago, Alien997 said:

am also interested in special wp animations

Messaged you both!

9 hours ago, Surprisekitty said:

Special animations? Also, are there female creatures in this pack? As in, M!Human F!Dog sort of deal? Or is it just female humans with male creatures?

7 hours ago, Fan12345 said:

What are the special animations? I am interested in seeing them. 

Messaged! :D

16 hours ago, MiSFiT203 said:

whats the difference between the larger preview files and the smaller files?

not sure what to grab here.

One includes only previews of the pet animations, the other contains only non-pet animation previews. Both sets of previews are required to have previews of most of my animations. :)