[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-2-29]

Great mod!

Question though; in your description, you are mentioning

"Special animations Includes all of the normal WP animations plus:"

Nevertheless, under the download option, I only see:

• WW_Alonely_Animations.package

• WP_Alonely_Animations.package

Are the Special animations part of these packs? Unfortunately, the description isn't 100% clear. Thanks in advance for your support!

1 hour ago, vel88 said:

Great mod!

Question though; in your description, you are mentioning

"Special animations Includes all of the normal WP animations plus:"

Nevertheless, under the download option, I only see:

• WW_Alonely_Animations.package

• WP_Alonely_Animations.package

Are the Special animations part of these packs? Unfortunately, the description isn't 100% clear. Thanks in advance for your support!

Sending a PM! ^.^

3 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

What's so special with the "Special animations"? And can anybody got them?

They contain the animations listed in the bottom section of that post. I'll PM you. ^.^

13 hours ago, Skaska73 said:

Are the special animations for pets?

Yep!

12 hours ago, firewolf890 said:

Hi id like to get the special animations.

11 hours ago, plamarine said:

Oh, would like to have special animations too. thanks!

8 hours ago, almostnerd said:

I'd very much like to get any special donator animations with MFD do you have these? if so consider yourself donated to! :) Only thing is idk how to find em

Messaged all of you! Wow, thanks for the interest! ^.^

By the way, some people have asked me if my dog x female/"FD" animations can be made usable by males (aka into MD animations). The answer is yes! You can even do this in-game!

If you want to allow males to participate in what are technically receiving-"vaginal" animations, just make sure to set the WickedWhims/WickedPets setting to allow animations for all genders! They'd still be listed under the Vaginal category, though, so just be aware that the animation may judge where the "anal" cavity is to be a bit off from normal, but it actually doesn't look that bad! ^.^

So I've been getting some weird issues with the animations, it seems like the game is randomly selecting pet animations (and some animations that have the forced label) when random sex happens (or when I engage in sex through kinky whims rough sex choice) and the result ends up like so:

Spoiler

18729766_Screenshot(28).png.71fba89a60f240a30fb3537b7baf871f.png

Spoiler

Screenshot (29).png

I have not noticed it happening any other time, and not sure why animations that are meant for pets are happening with non-pets as all the default settings should be default. Any ideas on a fix?

2 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

So I've been getting some weird issues with the animations, it seems like the game is randomly selecting pet animations (and some animations that have the forced label) when random sex happens (or when I engage in sex through kinky whims rough sex choice) and the result ends up like so:

Hide contents

18729766_Screenshot(28).png.71fba89a60f240a30fb3537b7baf871f.png

Hide contents

Screenshot (29).png

I have not noticed it happening any other time, and not sure why animations that are meant for pets are happening with non-pets as all the default settings should be default. Any ideas on a fix?

That is...extremely freaky. I've never seen that before. I'm not really sure what a fix could be other than the standard make-sure-there-are-no-conflicts advice, and I'll take another look at my XML, but that definitely should not be happening. Which package file of my animations do you have (the free or donator version, for instance), and do you have WickedPets installed? The only thing I can think of is that humans are being put in the pet slot for some reason, and I'm not sure if this would be more or less likely if you have WP installed.

Another thing I just thought of is that since you mentioned engaging in these animations through the KinkyWhims Rough Sex dialog, that assigning an "aggressive" tag to a pet not only won't work yet with that mod but actively breaks something in the animation, because using that tag is what I'm currently doing in the XML. Cross-support for KW and WP is planned but not complete yet, so it might be causing that error. The reason I find this strange, though, is that those same animations have been running fine for me, but then again, I haven't been trying them through KW specifically. Do those animations work if you do not engage in them via the KinkyWhims dialog? (the names of them are I believe Pet Snacking and Over the Curve)?

How do I make the tentacles animations work? I have the aesketo (idk if that spelled right) mod and the mod for alonely. Am I missing something?

5 hours ago, jess3553 said:

How do I make the tentacles animations work? I have the aesketo (idk if that spelled right) mod and the mod for alonely. Am I missing something?

Those are indeed the correct parts, you should have his objects and my WW_Alonely_Animations package file installed. Then if you click on the floor anywhere, I currently have, for example, TM (tentacle/male), TFT (tentacle/female/tentacle), and other animations, but in-game those are viewed as just solo M and solo F animations because tentacles are not considered to be a separate "actor". So to see these specific ones, for instance, try to start a solo animation on the floor with one of your Sims through the usual WickedWhims animation list. You don't see any of those showing up?

On 5/30/2020 at 7:43 AM, Alonely said:

That is...extremely freaky. I've never seen that before. I'm not really sure what a fix could be other than the standard make-sure-there-are-no-conflicts advice, and I'll take another look at my XML, but that definitely should not be happening. Which package file of my animations do you have (the free or donator version, for instance), and do you have WickedPets installed? The only thing I can think of is that humans are being put in the pet slot for some reason, and I'm not sure if this would be more or less likely if you have WP installed.

Another thing I just thought of is that since you mentioned engaging in these animations through the KinkyWhims Rough Sex dialog, that assigning an "aggressive" tag to a pet not only won't work yet with that mod but actively breaks something in the animation, because using that tag is what I'm currently doing in the XML. Cross-support for KW and WP is planned but not complete yet, so it might be causing that error. The reason I find this strange, though, is that those same animations have been running fine for me, but then again, I haven't been trying them through KW specifically. Do those animations work if you do not engage in them via the KinkyWhims dialog? (the names of them are I believe Pet Snacking and Over the Curve)?

I was using the free version from this site. At the time I did not have WP installed cause I did not have the Cats & Dogs pack purchased yet, but I just got it and so have WP installed now. I'll see if this makes any difference now.

Hmm Well seems like the animations with WP installed now have some issues still. They are not lining up and such the way they should with the pets.... (seen below). Don't know if it is to do with the furniture involved or what. I have noticed that when the animations switch the characters do line back up properly (just briefly) to what they should have been just before the change occurs.

Spoiler

1705975327_Screenshot(30).png.52385ae39eeb2b44e8b30e8d228cf1f1.png

Hey y'all! Just trying to fix this awkward arm error with the pet (it's a known issue with bearlyAlive's rig in some positions and he's helping me fix it) and then a new package will be out!

It'll be the first version that also contains large dog x large dog, small dog x small dog, and cat x cat animations, and also a small dog x cat one! ^.^

1061026788_06-05-20_4-55-20PM.png.0cec14dfdc2d942bc2fc15191b629cc8.png1649045524_06-05-20_4-55-16PM.png.2d7ccf4418d4f23103f65c00ee68c2bd.png

3 minutes ago, Stitchstar1010 said:

Would you consider making base game plant tentacle animations? A cowplant one would be awesome!

Definitely at some point! I've got lots of ideas and only so much time to make these. ;__; But don't worry, I'll be looking at that object in the future for sure!