[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-2-29]

10 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@Alonely

I thought patreon wouldn't allow this type of animations.

That's what i have seen being discussed on LL before now. has something changed?

Just curious by the way, so no ill will intended. Your animations look good. ? 

The rules haven't changed; you cannot explicitly reference any of this, and none of those files are uploaded directly to that site itself. What I post there is in accordance with their terms.

Thanks! :D

5 hours ago, SCarverOrne said:

Please keep your file names consistent across versions. "WW_Alonely_Animations.package" instead of "WW_Alonely_Animations_v1.0.6.package"

I understand your viewpoint, but I've literally just heard the exact opposite from another downloader who wanted to know which version they could go back to to see the difference between two versions of an animation. I'll see which standard I eventually land on, but there are definitely cases being made for both. :)

5 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Well i adore your animations and hopefully will get to see more here :) thank you for your passion and time on them.

Thank you! That's very sweet of you! :D❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Alonely.

I have here a Little Problem.

I can not start the Animation "Home Invasion 1"

When I click on the gun which i put on the floor I have only the Option for the oral "Home Invasion 3" but no Option for teasing "Home Invasion 1".

I mean I click on the gun than  -> Wicked -> sex-> and here i have only oral, but no teasing for the Animation Home Invasion 1.

Is there a nother requirement to start this Animation?

MfG
MDuss

On 4/27/2019 at 7:03 PM, Michi1980 said:

Hi Alonely.

I have here a Little Problem.

I can not start the Animation "Home Invasion 1"

When I click on the gun which i put on the floor I have only the Option for the oral "Home Invasion 3" but no Option for teasing "Home Invasion 1".

I mean I click on the gun than  -> Wicked -> sex-> and here i have only oral, but no teasing for the Animation Home Invasion 1.

Is there a nother requirement to start this Animation?

MfG
MDuss

This is due to how WW handles group animations. Usually you have to start a one-on-one animation at the gun first (so start the oral one), and then click on your Sim and go to the WickedWhims "Ask to join..." option. Then choose two other Sims, and then the Home Invasion 1 animation will be visible under Teasing. ^.^

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, blackcat75 said:

Where is the gun I downloaded it and installed it and don't have it?

Use the search function in build mode while in-game to find the gun/glock. ^.^

And I'll try to add sounds when I can, though the process seems to be less fluid than I'd thought. I'll get there eventually! :D

I am the only one that isnt able to start pets animations? I click for example on couch or floor or desk chair and then i click on oral sex for example but it will allow me to select only human partner not a dog and furthermore Curious Dog or the other animation doesnt show in the list.

What am i doing wrong?

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Donato93 said:

I am the only one that isnt able to start pets animations? I click for example on couch or floor or desk chair and then i click on oral sex for example but it will allow me to select only human partner not a dog and furthermore Curious Dog or the other animation doesnt show in the list.

What am i doing wrong?

Thank you.

Hi there! Did you check out the troubleshooting section of the first post? I suspect you haven't enabled the trait for your Sims.

*PLEASE NOTE: For the above CNWW mods, you have to click on your Sim and go to "Wicked->Settings->Enable Zoophiliac trait" before trying to run the pets animations. If it looks like the dog's mouth or tongue is not making contact on certain animations, it's because your dog does not have a long enough snout like the Dalmatian breed. Other than saying this, I cannot offer troubleshooting support for ColonolNutty's mods, as I did not write them.

On 6/11/2019 at 8:32 AM, Alonely said:

Use the search function in build mode while in-game to find the gun/glock. ^.^

And I'll try to add sounds when I can, though the process seems to be less fluid than I'd thought. I'll get there eventually! :D

I guess I did it wrong never found it lol

My game version is v1.51.77.1020 , and WickedWhims version is 4.3.5.142a , 

I have installed CNWWPetsModule-v3.5.72 and CNWW-v4.3.5.140d-v11.16.202 .

But there is an error when I want to use K9 mod , others Mods are OK .

Please help me , thanks!

On 6/12/2019 at 2:51 PM, Alonely said:

Hi there! Did you check out the troubleshooting section of the first post? I suspect you haven't enabled the trait for your Sims.

*PLEASE NOTE: For the above CNWW mods, you have to click on your Sim and go to "Wicked->Settings->Enable Zoophiliac trait" before trying to run the pets animations. If it looks like the dog's mouth or tongue is not making contact on certain animations, it's because your dog does not have a long enough snout like the Dalmatian breed. Other than saying this, I cannot offer troubleshooting support for ColonolNutty's mods, as I did not write them.

Yes it is enabled, i had also enabled ignore the trait in the options but no changes

7 hours ago, Donato93 said:

Yes it is enabled, i had also enabled ignore the trait in the options but no changes

If you are experiencing this with other pets animations, I cannot help you. I can only talk about my animations specifically.

On 6/15/2019 at 11:37 AM, orangexs said:

My game version is v1.51.77.1020 , and WickedWhims version is 4.3.5.142a , 

I have installed CNWWPetsModule-v3.5.72 and CNWW-v4.3.5.140d-v11.16.202 .

But there is an error when I want to use K9 mod , others Mods are OK .

Please help me , thanks!

This sounds like a CNWW mod error. I can really only talk about my animations; I did not write the mods that plug the animations into the Sims.

I've been getting an error when trying to launch the game after the latest update along with updated mods and the error box specifically referrences this animation (The regular one, not the CNWW pets one, I don't use that)

Taking out the animation package helps to remove the error and launch the game.

On 6/20/2019 at 1:52 PM, lilstu88 said:

I've been getting an error when trying to launch the game after the latest update along with updated mods and the error box specifically referrences this animation (The regular one, not the CNWW pets one, I don't use that)

Taking out the animation package helps to remove the error and launch the game.

I get this now as well

Hello Alonely I saw that in your animention he has not the stbl would be good to have them for various people I do not know added but I know the translate stp if you can add them for various people

very good animation by the way cordially Lexmy