[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-3-31]

On 5/18/2020 at 8:05 PM, snowdog04 said:

So it looks like tentacle animations are only found in some of the WP animations?  Bummer, because I'll pass on ColonolNutty's mods.

Not true, you only need the tentacle object then, and you can ignore installing the WP mod entirely. ^.^

I was advised to put all of the non-usual (as in not just humans having sex) in one package together, and tentacles are a bit of a gray area, which is why I organized it like this. I might change my mind if I feel like I'm not breaking any rules doing so and see other examples of tentacles in more places, because I know it's a strange structure, but keep in mind that if I do decide to change it and then encounter any resistance, I'll be putting tentacles in a separate package then.

23 minutes ago, Discord12 said:

something is wrong with the download files, no matter which one I download, I only get some gif previews, not a package file

Hi there! As stated on the first post, for right now, please don't download until I've finished updating the page fully. This takes me many edits every time because the server here can be a bit wonky occasionally, and if I do it all at once the server tends to lose my post. Try again when I remove the warning message off the front page please! ^.^

Edit: I now took off the warning message from the post because I am mostly done editing it. Please try again and let me know if you still have the same issue. :D

35 minutes ago, Alonely said:

Hi there! As stated on the first post, for right now, please don't download until I've finished updating the page fully. This takes me many edits every time because the server here can be a bit wonky occasionally, and if I do it all at once the server tends to lose my post. Try again when I remove the warning message off the front page please! ^.^

Edit: I now took off the warning message from the post because I am mostly done editing it. Please try again and let me know if you still have the same issue. :D

Hey, Im also only getting previews no matter what i download.

44 minutes ago, Ande said:

Hey, Im also only getting previews no matter what i download.

Wow, that's...extremely strange! I'm able to download the packages and they show up as animation packages. Maybe the server has cached the previews? Please try to hit Ctrl+F5 when on the downloads page and see if you get different results!

Also, for this update I'm testing out putting the tentacles in the normal WW and Patreon packages, because apparently tentacles are allowed on Patreon as long as no beast is involved, and I've seen a few examples of this on their site. If I get any resistance from them, however, the tentacles will be put back into the WP package with the other unallowable content, and please be understanding of this if it happens. ^.^

31 minutes ago, Alonely said:

Wow, that's...extremely strange! I'm able to download the packages and they show up as animation packages. Maybe the server has cached the previews? Please try to hit Ctrl+F5 when on the downloads page and see if you get different results!

Also, for this update I'm testing out putting the tentacles in the normal WW and Patreon packages, because apparently tentacles are allowed on Patreon as long as no beast is involved, and I've seen a few examples of this on their site. If I get any resistance from them, however, the tentacles will be put back into the WP package with the other unallowable content, and please be understanding of this if it happens. ^.^

:D After about 10 mins of my post i came back and tried again and it worked just fine, Thanks for getting back to me also that is good news about the tentacles....Never a sentence i thought i would say lol.

2 minutes ago, Ande said:

:D After about 10 mins of my post i came back and tried again and it worked just fine, Thanks for getting back to me also that is good news about the tentacles....Never a sentence i thought i would say lol.

Yayyy! We're making progress then mate! Thanks for letting me know it works again! :D

anyway to download the only human/human ones?

seeing animals kinda grosses me out big time and i don't want my sims to accidentally get involved with their pets.

11 hours ago, vstrauss666 said:

anyway to download the only human/human ones?

seeing animals kinda grosses me out big time and i don't want my sims to accidentally get involved with their pets.

There is no way to accidentally do this, it's literally impossible. This is not a thread to complain about the content; if you don't enjoy it, simply move on and don't install ColonolNutty's WickedPets mod and you will then never any of those animations in-game from any Sims animator, that mod is what enables them.

You can see on the front page:

"The following mods will be required for some animations:

• ColonolNutty's WickedPets mod (for pet animations)*"

That means, no WickedPets mod = no pets, as simple as that.

You could also just scroll down to the bottom of the post where it has the descriptions of the animations each package file contains, and just download the package you want which answers this question - the WW package has always and will always have 0 pets. Please read the information provided in the first post in several areas as this question is abundantly answered.

2 minutes ago, modella said:

Thank you for the abundance of tentacle animations ❤️!!!!

I love them ;___;

Yaaay! That makes it totally worth it! :D I'll be making more, no worries! There are also several other fun objects I have a few ideas for. It's actually a really relieving creative process! ^.^

is there a different link because i cannot find the following items for the mod? i forgot to post in the original this is for the alonely animation mod.

Added Home Invasion: Suck my cock and maybe I won't fuck your ass (with gun) [oral @ gun]***.

***This animation requires the object available here!

Added Home Invasion: Aww, look, she's scared (with gun) [teasing MFMM @ gun]***.

1 hour ago, scarletzoe12 said:

is there a different link because i cannot find the following items for the mod? i forgot to post in the original this is for the alonely animation mod.

Added Home Invasion: Suck my cock and maybe I won't fuck your ass (with gun) [oral @ gun]***.

Added Home Invasion: Aww, look, she's scared (with gun) [teasing MFMM @ gun]***.

Ah, yes, I see that the tumblr page with the item no longer exists. In that case, you can use the alternative download link here, and I've updated the links. ^.^

5 hours ago, Alonely said:

There is no way to accidentally do this, it's literally impossible. This is not a thread to complain about the content; if you don't enjoy it, simply move on and don't install ColonolNutty's WickedPets mod and you will then never any of those animations in-game from any Sims animator, that mod is what enables them.

You can see on the front page:

"The following mods will be required for some animations:

• ColonolNutty's WickedPets mod (for pet animations)*"

That means, no WickedPets mod = no pets, as simple as that.

You could also just scroll down to the bottom of the post where it has the descriptions of the animations each package file contains, and just download the package you want which answers this question - the WW package has always and will always have 0 pets. Please read the information provided in the first post in several areas as this question is abundantly answered.

I don't have the wicked pets mod because doing that to animals is cruelty, I wasn't complaining, I was asking a simple question about how and why those animations show up when I don't have the pets mod.

5 minutes ago, vstrauss666 said:

I don't have the wicked pets mod because doing that to animals is cruelty, I wasn't complaining, I was asking a simple question about how and why those animations show up when I don't have the pets mod.

The animals are the aggressors in all of those animations, but you can believe what you want. I provided a solution to your initial question; if you do not like the content, you can safely ignore it and no one will be offended. :D

28 minutes ago, LilMinxieSimsie said:

The tentacle stuff, is it in the WW package or the WP package? 

It has been shifted from the WP package to the WW package, and if Patreon no longer likes it in the future, it will then be in a separate WW package called WW_Alonely_Animations_Tentacles or something. If ever you aren't sure what's in what package, just check the changelog list at the bottom of the post that shows the list of animations in each package. ^.^

1 hour ago, Alonely said:

It has been shifted from the WP package to the WW package, and if Patreon no longer likes it in the future, it will then be in a separate WW package called WW_Alonely_Animations_Tentacles or something. If ever you aren't sure what's in what package, just check the changelog list at the bottom of the post that shows the list of animations in each package. ^.^

Thank you! I did check, but then reading through the thread here and people bringing up not wanting the WP stuff, I started getting confused so wanted to make sure. :D 

18 minutes ago, LilMinxieSimsie said:

Thank you! I did check, but then reading through the thread here and people bringing up not wanting the WP stuff, I started getting confused so wanted to make sure. :D 

Understood, no probs! ^.^ ?

8 hours ago, Alonely said:

The animals are the aggressors in all of those animations, but you can believe what you want. I provided a solution to your initial question; if you do not like the content, you can safely ignore it and no one will be offended. :D

I mean you got offended, and either way animal cruetly is animal cruelty but ok.

@vstrauss666 Either way pixels are pixels but ok, please stop getting offended by them and kindly take your whiny temper tantrum and low effort attempt at trolling to another thread, I've answered your question and now you're just wasting your own time.?