Yes, you guys are doing Pavkahch wrong ... :))
I just gave it a testrun.
They are legit. 57 ! animations. And the ones i saw are pretty good.
If you are into the animals, you will be thankful for Pavka.

I gave it a try myself but I can't get it to work, what am I meant to put in for getting the packages to read? After installing this I couldn't get any woohoo to work at all, but it may be my lack of knowledge on things, I'm just having a lot of difficulty with this.

Give people a chance or you look like a arsehole. 

Nothing wrong with the download thank you for the work.

10 hours ago, Andymanwich said:

I gave it a try myself but I can't get it to work, what am I meant to put in for getting the packages to read? After installing this I couldn't get any woohoo to work at all, but it may be my lack of knowledge on things, I'm just having a lot of difficulty with this.

`KW_Pavka_animations` worked for me. I did not actually try out any of the animations, but they did register for me, and existing animations were still working.

Well done @pavkahch , good animations  :D

No virus in the Rar file , registered with kw_pavka_animations and loaded 57 animations in kw.

Just No Sound  ;)

It loaded right up and shows 57 animations just as advertised. I am going to play for a bit and see how they work. Thank you Pavkahch for some much needed animations.?

It works great, I love it.  Sound would be nice, but I w ill take  what I can get. Thank you! ! !   ?

So, I take it back.

Your first post of animations prompts to a site that asks even E-Mails just to download your work.

Move your uploaded rar file to the first post and delete this stupid link of the first post.

I already deleted the post of mine, below it.  

On 1/2/2019 at 2:45 PM, HappyerbS said:

Give people a chance or you look like a arsehole. 

I agree to that and so I ask the OP to upload his/her work here instead of links and you got that rar in post #2.

Another "arsehole" convince him/her to post screenshots, just by saying ( lol, definitely a virus xD ).

Now safely you can say --Nothing wrong with the download thank you for the work.--

If all of it was a spam you would be grateful, to any of those "arseholes" that mention it to you...

or we still look like an arsehole to you??

it keeps telling me "impossible to connect" and the antivirus blocks it as a virus ?

On 1/6/2019 at 2:01 PM, Rodiana said:

it keeps telling me "impossible to connect" and the antivirus blocks it as a virus ?

Go to post #1 of this topic and click to download the rar file.

If your antivirus tells you that this is a virus, disable it to download the file,

then uninstall it and seek for an antivirus (AV), because you're unprotected from a shit program that claims to be an AV but it gives you no protection at all.

This shit that you have claims anything as malicious and please report/post its name.

Is it that shit hole Avast? 

WOW! Lucked dog!!! By chance for the human did not intending anything?

Isn't STBL necessary?

On 1/9/2019 at 9:16 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Go to post #1 of this topic and click to download the rar file.

If your antivirus tells you that this is a virus, disable it to download the file,

then uninstall it and seek for an antivirus (AV), because you're unprotected from a shit program that claims to be an AV but it gives you no protection at all.

This shit that you have claims anything as malicious and please report/post its name.

Is it that shit hole Avast? 

probably isnt avast downloaded and no problem or warnings

guys i need help! ive updated to the lastest KW and then downloaded this mod......... when i loaded up the world a fresh one to test the mod it never loaded up in the animation tree......... i took all but the two Pavka and core files and ran the game again making a fresh game still no animations.

am i doing something wrong or do i need to remove of of the Pavka files?

Thank you for your contribution of animations! Glad to see that there are new people making content for the game :D  Will try them as soon as I can!

On 2/4/2019 at 1:37 PM, Bocaan said:

guys i need help! ive updated to the lastest KW and then downloaded this mod......... when i loaded up the world a fresh one to test the mod it never loaded up in the animation tree......... i took all but the two Pavka and core files and ran the game again making a fresh game still no animations.

am i doing something wrong or do i need to remove of of the Pavka files?

This might be a stupid question, but did you register the animations with KW?

On 1/1/2019 at 1:35 PM, pavkahch said:

hello here my update 65 animation with animal I only enter the dog but slowly I'm working

You should make more of these and for other animals, great work

is it possible to have a list of all the animations?

I just casually discovered there are some boy+girl+dog on the double bed...so I'm worried I'm missing other ones

On 2/24/2019 at 4:12 PM, ThunderZoo said:

is it possible to have a list of all the animations?

I just casually discovered there are some boy+girl+dog on the double bed...so I'm worried I'm missing other ones

animation in three dogs will cause problems.
 kw incorrectly reads the skeleton

On 3/1/2019 at 2:14 AM, pavkahch said:

animation in three dogs will cause problems.  kw incorrectly reads the skeleton

Could you describe this problem in more detail?
Then I could convey your words to Oniki.

Hello! I have a question .... You still could not make animation to animals? I would be very pleased with the new animation packages.