ZaZ Extended Skeleton [ZeX] Official Release

33 minutes ago, spamneindanke47110815 said:

Guys, I have another question for you: Do we need to setup the new skeleton also in BodySlide as Reference Skeleton before building things for Fusion Girl (or anything else)?

image.png.95afa97f0764df0b3bbd4bd547cc2a0c.png

Yes, you will need to add the new Skeleton

If you are weight painting manually

Congrats on the release but

a general question once modders start updating animations to the new skeleton would it be possible for the animated bones to work with current versions of CBBE with it's own bodyslide/custom sliders. Or is the jiggly bits only compatible with the Fusion Girl body slider sets even if animations are converted?

Spoiler

spent way too much time and added so many sliders as well as converted over 1400 projects

Modding Fallout.jpg

11 minutes ago, QuietPippin said:

Congrats on the release but

a general question once modders start updating animations to the new skeleton would it be possible for the animated bones to work with current versions of CBBE with it's own bodyslide/custom sliders. Or is the jiggly bits only compatible with the Fusion Girl body slider sets even if animations are converted?

Reveal hidden contents

New Animations with the New Skeleton will work with current CBBE , there just wont be any bounce etc. Until the Authors of other bodies add the new bones to their own meshes.

So Don't expect any bounce , without the base bodies being re skinned to new bones  thats pretty much a given. And Clothing also would have to be re-skinned . If you want the Animations to transfer over to clothing.

The New Skeleton will even work with the default body. There just wont be any bounce.

Where did this animation file come from and more importantly, where can I get my hands on it? LOL!

Is it locked uniquely to this body or can the default body use it? This dance would be MINT for RSE's Substance Abuse 'decided to dance around naked' function.

SociableTestyDassie-size_restricted.gif

15 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Where did this animation file come from and more importantly, where can I get my hands on it? LOL!

Is it locked uniquely to this body or can the default body use it? This dance would be MINT for RSE's Substance Abuse 'decided to dance around naked' function.

SociableTestyDassie-size_restricted.gif

The animation is available in the Downloads Section, Zex-Test-plugin (AAF Based Plugin)

It should work with any body. Only Breast and Butt bounce Depends on the type of body

27 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

The animation is available in the Downloads Section, Zex-Test-plugin (AAF Based Plugin)

It should work with any body. Only Breast and Butt bounce Depends on the type of body

Can confirm it works on the default body :)

Now who made this? Is it yours or one of those 'free to use as you like' Skyrim dance ports from Nexus? I soooo want to use this natively in RSE Advanced Needs... as an idle without needing the framework to trigger it. If yours, are you cool with that?

6 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Can confirm it works on the default body :)

Now who made this? Is it yours or one of those 'free to use as you like' Skyrim dance ports from Nexus? I soooo want to use this natively in RSE Advanced Needs... as an idle without needing the framework to trigger it. If yours, are you cool with that?

Its fine to use so long as you use it here on LL, they are some mocaps I had picked up as a bundle a few years ago. ^^

54 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Its fine to use so long as you use it here on LL, they are some mocaps I had picked up as a bundle a few years ago. ^^

Thank you sir! It will not leave this site!

On 12/30/2018 at 1:37 AM, ZaZ said:

ZeX Animation Test Plugin

Some AAF Based Animations to Test With ZEX Compatible bodies.

11 Animations For Male 

11 Animations for Female

Animation No.11 is for the Tongue . Type "Help Tongue 0" in the console and Add the Tongue via "Player.additem"

Wear the Tongue while playing Animation No.11

ZEX-TestPlugin.rar

Because I am working on an equipment set data file downloads, what armor slot is the tongue? Follow up question is this AAF just so I don't waste your time?

14 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

Because I am working on an equipment set data file downloads, what armor slot is the tongue? Follow up question is this AAF just so I don't waste your time?

I don't remember the number , but it was the mouth 

Cheers

3 hours ago, ZaZ said:

I don't remember the number , but it was the mouth 

Cheers

I do believe that the mouth is 39 or maybe that's 37?  I'll consult my spreadsheet.  Thank you and thank you for the mod.  It's looking great. 

49 is mouth slot or just mouth when editing the AAF_equipmentSetData xml

Looking forward to the work you'll be doing once you've received enough funding. 

Cheers!

Great job, everything works perfectly.

The only thing that bothers me is the flat ass when you look from the side. I solved it for myself by inserting my revised skeleton.nif, including modified cbbe.esp. Is working.

So the ass looks nice and round again ?

Fallout4_2019_01_01_23_46_54_488.png

Fallout4_2019_01_01_23_48_32_740.png

15 hours ago, Vincenza said:

Great job, everything works perfectly.

The only thing that bothers me is the flat ass when you look from the side. I solved it for myself by inserting my revised skeleton.nif, including modified cbbe.esp. Is working.

So the ass looks nice and round again ?

Thanks 

Did flat ass Happen with the ZEX Skeleton ? Is that a bug ?

And what is your revised skeleton.nif ?

On 1/2/2019 at 3:20 PM, ZaZ said:

Thanks 

Did flat ass Happen with the ZEX Skeleton ? Is that a bug ?

And what is your revised skeleton.nif ?

my old skeleton.nif is this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13590

zex skeleton modifies the nif, so I guess that's the bug of it. 

important! : the nif file of me you may only exchange if you select the cbbe body (including physic) in bodyslide!

skeleton.png

13 minutes ago, Twinking134 said:

Any Requirements?

No,

Other than No other Skeleton Mod Overriding this one

It will work with All Bodies.

but 

If you want to see or use the physics you will need to install compatible bodies and animations.

2 minutes ago, moddyguy said:

so just to double check, we have to wait until all animation packs are updated to support the skeleton is this correct?

I have fusion girl installed and bodytalk 2

But I am thinking of replacing bodytalk with EVB for now since talk2 does not work with AAF correctly.

Afraid so for the short term.

5 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Thanks!

Can you test it with this version please ?

ZEX-TestPlugin MorphSet.rar

Thanks for responding! The message doesn't show up anymore but the penis isn't animating correctly, it was fine before. But I've been having issues with BodyTalk where the penis is erect all the time but flaccid during animations. Only the test animations worked correctly, aside from the annoying AAF error message. So I don't know if it's the skeleton or the body, or if I did something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated!20190114221351_1.jpg.f38e9a806170af04a3fe7b14f07c4a2b.jpg

16 hours ago, Ghost Wolfe said:

Thanks for responding! The message doesn't show up anymore but the penis isn't animating correctly, it was fine before. But I've been having issues with BodyTalk where the penis is erect all the time but flaccid during animations. Only the test animations worked correctly, aside from the annoying AAF error message. So I don't know if it's the skeleton or the body, or if I did something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated!20190114221351_1.jpg.f38e9a806170af04a3fe7b14f07c4a2b.jpg

Its not really the skeleton , its either the Animation MorphSet or the a Slider Issue

Maybe a slider issue . Set the slider in BT to the opposite of what it is currently and generate the body.  And try please.

Thanks for testing this out.

On 1/15/2019 at 1:49 PM, ZaZ said:

Its not really the skeleton , its either the Animation MorphSet or the a Slider Issue

Maybe a slider issue . Set the slider in BT to the opposite of what it is currently and generate the body.  And try please.

Thanks for testing this out.

Sorry for the late response. Which slider do you mean? If you meant the erection slider, I had it set to 0 at first. This time I set it to 100. The penis isn't static, it still animates, it's just not in the right position during animations.

20190116193557_1.jpg.d2e9c074e738b1cc4f6e64b3456f2def.jpg