ZaZ Extended Skeleton [ZeX] Official Release

Guys, We have uploaded the Beta Version Of our Very Own [ZeX Compatible] Fusion Girl Body created here at Lovers Lab !

I have also added some Animation Files so you can Test Animations  (Fifth Post) and in the Main Downloads section

1 minute ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Out.  Freaking.  Standing!  Do you foresee a Unique Player Version?

I would think you just copy the mesh and .tri files to the unique player folder and that would take care of it...

5 minutes ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Out.  Freaking.  Standing!  Do you foresee a Unique Player Version?

That would be handled by the Body, Though its still in beta , We are working on Looks Menu Compatibility for our own ZeX Compatible Body

1 minute ago, spamneindanke47110815 said:

Exactly. That is what needs to be done. However after doing this and testing it in game nothing jiggles or moves. Do I need special animations to see anything "moving"?

Yes, Look at the 5th post .

Until an external plugin for Automated Physics plugin (HDT / CBP) is created Via F4SE . We will be using Animations. Pretty much like early TBBP for Skyrim.   

1 minute ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I would think you just copy the mesh and .tri files to the unique player folder and that would take care of it...

Oh yeah.  Actually tweaking sliders and doing that now.  The curvy preset is pretty close to my toon settings already (using the SMA Body preset atm).  Going to see if similar slider settings work with this body, and then, see if I can get it to play with animated fannies (though Jahem will probably sort that before I do).

9 minutes ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Oh yeah.  Actually tweaking sliders and doing that now.  The curvy preset is pretty close to my toon settings already (using the SMA Body preset atm).  Going to see if similar slider settings work with this body, and then, see if I can get it to play with animated fannies (though Jahem will probably sort that before I do).

With Fusion/The Skeleton there's not really any need for AF as most anims should be updating to use the new features and allow the vagina/anus to open/close in the animation. 

This works pretty primo. Very suave. Even managed to build the body with my usual preset. Some minor clips, but nothing that cannot be fixed. 

Ran the test anims, and they're great. 

Question: I get bounce for the anims, but when out of the AAF, just walking....things don't bounce. Am I missing something? 

3 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

This works pretty primo. Very suave. Even managed to build the body with my usual preset. Some minor clips, but nothing that cannot be fixed. 

Ran the test anims, and they're great. 

Question: I get bounce for the anims, but when out of the AAF, just walking....things don't bounce. Am I missing something? 

There is no automated physics yet , Someone needs to make an F4SE Plugin similar to HDT or CBP

But people can make walk animations with Breast Bounce like early TBBP for Skyrim

We just need some walk animations with breast bounce.

Just now, ZaZ said:

There is no automated physics yet , Someone needs to make an F4SE Plugin similar to HDT or CBP

But people can make walk animations with Breast Bounce like early TBBP for Skyrim

Gotcha. Okay. Just wanted to clarify, and make sure. ?

All in all, solid, solid, SOLID work. 

4 hours ago, ZaZ said:

We just need some walk animations with breast bounce.

Just FYI, if we are talking about movement only, animation based "physics" can look much better than actual physics for boobs. The best breast bounce I've ever seen comes from the game called Haydee (many videos on google), and it's animation based. HDT is overrated imo.