View File

Original taken from: https://christianitymod.wordpress.com/.

All credits go to the original owner of the Christianity mod: https://www.loverslab.com/profile/782718-genericlogin/

Mod is compatible with CK2 3.0.1+ (maybe works with even newer ones).

Installation
------------
To install this mod, follow these steps:
1. Open your "Documents" folder.
2. Locate the "Paradox Interactive" folder within your "Documents" folder and open
it.
3. Locate the "Crusader Kings II" folder within the "Paradox Interactive" folder
and open it.
4. Locate the "mod" folder within the "Paradox Interactive" folder and open it.
5. Unzip "FetishMod.zip" in "mod" folder. Make sure the name of the new created folder is "Fetish Mod".

You will now see it in the list of mods when you run Crusader Kings II.

Major changes

------------

This is a very cut-down version of Christianity Mod 1.8.1 - Fetish Version. First I removed the VIET events. Second I deleted any files interacting with the old versions of the game. Third I modified all religions to have max 12 consorts and allow female rulers to have consorts as well as incestual marriages.

About me

------------

I'm a huge fan of the Christianity Mod and have started modding recently just because of this mod. I could make the mod in its original state compatible with CKII version v3.0.1, but it would take ages to do. If anyone has the time to make Christianity Mod 1.8.1 compatible with 3.0.1 without deleting anything, I would appreciate it greatly.

Future plans

------------

- Add more events tied to the "cuck" and "gangbang fanatic" traits.

- Add "lolicon" trait, targeted_decision to turn a female descendant into a loli-whore as well as adding lolicon events. < [Might not be possible to upload]

View File

Thank you for the update!

I would like to suggest something for the 'future plans' part of your wonderful mod. 

For the events tied to "cuck" you could have a menu pop up for cucks specifically, that goes through events where they try to get their wife to cheat on them. Or, perhaps have an option to look for 'the perfect guy' for the wife, and thus producing offspring that had superior inheritable traits. Could even give them a new perk, 'bull'. 

The same thing can be done with gangbang fanatics, but I imagine more random events tie into it. Along with sort of an idea of 'who' to gangbang, IE: The strongest men in the army, (Leading to a possible strong trait). Or maybe have it so that IF you are a cuck, it unlocks a target decision to ask someone to fuck your wife, they get the trait 'bull', and a new 'lover'. I'd imagine the AI can also do such a thing, and maybe even choosing you if you have desirable traits.

Either way I look forward to using this mod more. (Love using this in synergy with Dark World Reborn, with the Gamma-Male Start+Trap Portraits, tis' fun~)

Edit: Upon starting a game I've noticed that all the usual custom sort of events where infidelity is suspected are taken out. I assume this is a bare bones version of the mod, but you will have to go into the birth events at any rate and re-add the 'options' for alternative responses to a bastard pregnancy. (I myself have even had my hand at editing the text, and to make it so that I have an option to still investigate, only at the end of the investigation to spy on the wife cheating once again, and 'enjoying the show') Also issues with trait graphics not showing up. I think I've fixed this in my own customized Christianity_Fetish Mod and I'd be more than happy to share it with you (Attaching it now)

Also, unless this mod is supposed to be used with Dark World, why not just add in dick-size as well? Also, probably would be a good idea to remove the VIET traits.

Anyway, have a Merry Christmas~

mod.rar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For what it's worth, I think the mod author's life would be considerably easier if this were a sub-mod instead of an altered version of Christianity Mod. If it were, it would take considerably less effort to maintain as only the files this mod specifically needs to override would need to be updated for a new release, instead of having to merge in all the changes from a new Christianity Mod release (and there are a great many changes in this latest version).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/23/2018 at 7:53 AM, Blooda said:

so that I have an option to still investigate, only at the end of the investigation to spy on the wife cheating once again, and 'enjoying the show')

Damn. I never actually thought of this. Dunno if I have the skills to actually write something like this or the patience to learn it, but will certainly keep it in mind. Seems like a very interesting idea.

On 4/12/2019 at 1:34 PM, XRfetish said:

Damn. I never actually thought of this. Dunno if I have the skills to actually write something like this or the patience to learn it, but will certainly keep it in mind. Seems like a very interesting idea.

I've had my hand at modding, it wouldn't be that hard of a thing to do, it just would require you to go into the vanilla files, which would be the easiest thing to do, HOWEVER, it might just be easier to have a targeted event for your spouse to 'keep an eye out' on them, so an event might pop up if they have a lover, and catch them. The lover gets an event where they have an increased opinion (due to 'your' submissiveness), the wife gets an opinion bonus (for not getting angry at it all), and you get a good show~ (Maybe some kind of positive modifier for it?). Again, all of this should honestly be fleshed out. 

Honestly, I wanted to take something from the other mods to deal with penis size and to have it factor in all of this as a modifier for certain events IE: Your wife Cheating is increased the smaller you are, and the 'larger' the seducer is. Another thing I was tempted to modify with this mod is the ability to have threesomes with your friends and your wife/husband (depending on who you're playing). Again, making it a simple targeted event, with a chance of 'backfiring' if you are 'small' and your friend is 'large', with your wife/husband preferring to fuck your friend over you, giving you two options: To get angry and force them out of the room (they become lovers, and you become rivals to the lover, and a high opinion penalty with the wife), or you just let it happen, they become lovers, and you get a temporary negative modifier for having your 'pleasure' unsated, or your embarrassed by it. Last option should be that you enjoy it, and end up encouraging it, making you a cuck, but also giving a massive opinion bonus.