[mod] Fuchsia the Floran Slut Returns

4 hours ago, Ignore_Badgers said:

I cannot interact-
other then that she is working fine. Interacted once but my character was invisible so backed out to try again. Now can't interact at all
starbound.log.5
(I think this is the right log. If it doesn't have Fuchsia then it's not)

It's not the latest, it is in fact the oldest, and has both PM2PB (Outdated) but also Sexbound Tweaker (Which is the same mod), and the Sexbound API 3.14 is being replaced by 3.4.1.

10 hours ago, red3dred said:

It's not the latest, it is in fact the oldest, and has both PM2PB (Outdated) but also Sexbound Tweaker (Which is the same mod), and the Sexbound API 3.14 is being replaced by 3.4.1.

Ah, I see. Sorry not used to Starbound in general, just got it a week ago. Thank you! That's probably causing quite a few issues.
Off topic but I appreciate your continual contribution. Seen you in these forums and you seem like a very respectable and patient person.

12 minutes ago, Ignore_Badgers said:

Ah, I see. Sorry not used to Starbound in general, just got it a week ago. Thank you! That's probably causing quite a few issues.
Off topic but I appreciate your continual contribution. Seen you in these forums and you seem like a very respectable and patient person.

I'm around, whether needed or not, not much else i can do with these Quarantimes, but alas, thanks for the appreciation.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, darkblane257 said:

Not issues, just waiting to finish your work that's all.

Currently bashing my head against the Image-editing canvas and getting some progress done, slowly but surely. Hopefully this thing will get finished eventually... But for now, i really don't know what else to add to Fuchsia, as is. I can add Idles to both, add a good "Background item" for it, since the current "Caution stand" is really dumb, and representative of the original tests that got this mod working.

Unless people legit want me to make Fuchsia into a NPC that you can summon akin to "Maid-4-U" and so on. That can be done...

• 8 months later...
12 minutes ago, jaffanaut said:

Is the sextalk portion of this mod broken?
Recently updated to new versions of the api/this and she stopped talking.
Moaning works fine, just no dialogue whatsoever.

I would assume that the main API changed how their dialogues are loaded or if they're even allowed to have dialogues, so yeah, makes sense. I'm surprised it still works at all to be fair. I would've thought the apparel rework would've bricked Object-type NPCs.

14 minutes ago, red3dred said:

I would assume that the main API changed how their dialogues are loaded or if they're even allowed to have dialogues, so yeah, makes sense. I'm surprised it still works at all to be fair. I would've thought the apparel rework would've bricked Object-type NPCs.

Tried a couple things with the dialogue patch files (looking at that tutorial you wrote about patches 'n stuff) no matter what I moved where it wasn't reading/doing anything with them. So you're probably right. I don't really need it fixed, just felt I'd bring it up.

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Laz44 said:

Is there any way to make it so she doesn't automatically climax's without rooting through the files potentially?

I am pretty sure auto-climax is a option in the climax module.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Laz44 said:

I have both npc and monster off but it still happened

Hmm... Strange, that's not supposed to happen. I can try to take a look, but it's best to include the logs and stuff to see if that gives me a hint.

Auto-climax for NPC's would control Fuchsia's climax meter, but if you're saying it's not working, something is definitely up (And honestly i can't really think of anything that'd cause it right now.)

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason, Fuchsia is invisible all the time, no images appear except for the player. It is possible to interact, but you will only see the player's image. I took a look at the logs and it looks like some image files are missing. I went to check the mod files, but it seemed ok, the images were there but something seems to prevent the files from being read correctly.

starbound.log

1 hour ago, carshow said:

For some reason, Fuchsia is invisible all the time, no images appear except for the player. It is possible to interact, but you will only see the player's image. I took a look at the logs and it looks like some image files are missing. I went to check the mod files, but it seemed ok, the images were there but something seems to prevent the files from being read correctly.

starbound.log 29.58 kB · 0 downloads

Well, it all checks out, the files on my mod check out. You however installed things incorrectly it seems. There is no mod being loaded called "Fuchsia", instead there is;
[Info] Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\mods\LEWD'

So because the mod is inside another folder, the paths are different. It's not loading "mods/fuchsia" and thus, the files inside being "fuchsia/artwork-- etc", it's becoming "Lewds/fuchsia/artwork".
So, move your mods out of that folder and that should work? I'm surprised you even managed to get it to work honestly. Usually if you do that kind of stuff it just crashes.

Edited by red3dred
Fixing my grammar as usual.
15 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Well, it all checks out, the files on my mod check out. You however installed things incorrectly it seems. There is no mod being loaded called "Fuchsia", instead there is;
[Info] Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\mods\LEWD'

So because the mod is inside another folder, the paths are different. It's not loading "mods/fuchsia" and thus, the files inside being "fuchsia/artwork-- etc", it's becoming "Lewds/fuchsia/artwork".
So, move your mods out of that folder and that should work? I'm surprised you even managed to get it to work honestly. Usually if you do that kind of stuff it just crashes.

God, I feel so dumb right now...
I had put this mod in the same folder as the sexbound related decorative objects I create/edit, to keep it "safe" and organized. I tested it again and it worked perfectly, now Fuchsia is being shown
My bad, sorry:sweat_smile:
Also thanks for the reply, I appreciate it

p.s: I'm also surprised that the game didn't crash. It was also possible to reach the climax, even with fuchsia being invisible. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 11:48 AM, red3dred said:

Unless people legit want me to make Fuchsia into a NPC that you can summon akin to "Maid-4-U" and so on. That can be done...

got my vote for that

(now if we could just get A.V.I.A.N. too...)

also bug reports:

clicking on reverse cowgirl position boots me to main menu

dialog is busted, which makes me very sad

maybe dialog will work again with an npc version

and and can we get pov support? considering florans are already supported, it seems strange fuchsia doesnt work

starbound.log

10 minutes ago, meteo1337 said:

got my vote for that

(now if we could just get A.V.I.A.N. too...)

also bug reports:

clicking on reverse cowgirl position boots me to main menu

dialog is busted, which makes me very sad

maybe dialog will work again with an npc version

and and can we get pov support? considering florans are already supported, it seems strange fuchsia doesnt work

starbound.log 149.97 kB · 0 downloads

Someone said they'd get in contact with the creator of AVIAN then proceeded to vanish off the face of the earth as well. It's a trend.

As for the bugs:
Apparently there is another mod that messes with the position. Probably... Lamia support? (There is no way to keep both working sadly. Either Lamia work great in animations, or the reverse cowgirl position in general is cursed.)

As for the dialog, i'll have to take a look at it when i managed to get free of my current projects (Heavy spriting for a while...) but the dialogues will still be the same.

And lastly... Yeah, i've been thinking about it. It'd be really nice to be able to just call Fuchsia in as a crewmember like the Slut2Go phone, as for PoV, even if she were a NPC, she'd still not count as a "Floran". To have custom animations, she uses a different "species". The NPC inside the object isn't classified as "floran" but instead is "special-fuchsia". But making PoV support for her wouldn't be too hard. I've been working on improving the PoV code/plugin quite a while and it's been going nice.

intrusive pipe dream thoughts that i have to share to get out of my head:

all this regarding npc-ified fuchsia

subgender dialog support, to give a unique npc as much variety as possible

some new dialog pieces for

- the newer positions

- partner pregnancy

- futachsia (like 1 or 2 extra lines in most circumstances)

some form self determination for sex so the player isnt solely responsible and doesnt have to rely happenstance of compatible furniture and horniness

like automatically turn into low hp (so its quick to revert) sexnode roughly X times per ingame day

a way for to automatically swap between futa and non (every X to Y instances of sex or orgasms?)

a special scripted sxb armor set (legs and torso) that is just naked but displays pregnancy, genitals and boobs (with some physics anim) outside of sxb animations

probably start easy with the last one by making it compatible with just the same species that the pov works, then expand later

special offspring of some kind??? i dont even know what that would entail or what good it would even do, but my brain insisted on it being something

regarding her possible crewmember future, her weapon of choice should probably be a invisible when idle (maybe give her nurus magic staff/spear hybrid for both melee and range (and maybe upgrade when story missions progress))

ok last one: if shes going to be technically her own species, that means she can be given a little boob size boost without messing other things up

im basically clueless about sb modding so i dont know how much of this is even possible let alone plausibvle or even viable

and i know thats a huge fucking list but if you can manage even a few that would be huge

1 hour ago, meteo1337 said:

intrusive pipe dream thoughts that i have to share to get out of my head; all this regarding npc-ified fuchsia.

Gonna list these under different lists depending on complexity, so it's easier to know which are easier and which are impastable.

Firstly, not that bad:

-- Subgender dialog support, to give a unique npc as much variety as possible.

-- Some new dialog pieces for:

• The newer positions
  • Partner pregnancy
  • Futachsia (like 1 or 2 extra lines in most circumstances)

These aren't particularly hard, as in, new dialogue is generally just text in the right format. Anyone can do that easily. However, recognizing sub-gender in dialogues is problematic. It's not something the API does by default, i would have to wrench that function in myself probably. And make it fallback to normal gender dialogue if the sub-gender dialogue is not available.

Second, and most impastable:

1. Some form of self determination for sex so the player isn't solely responsible and doesn't have to rely on happenstance of compatible furniture and horniness, like automatically turn into low hp (so its quick to revert) sexnode roughly X times per in-game day.
  2. A way for to automatically swap between futa and not (every X to Y instances of sex or orgasms?)
  3. A special scripted SxB armor set (legs and torso) that is just naked but displays pregnancy, genitals and boobs (with some physics anim) outside of SxB animations.
  4. Probably start easy with the last one by making it compatible with just the same species that the pov works, then expand later

These are very complex, and often features that would make most users annoyed or bothered that the NPC can't function as "default". Just imagine trying to go into conflicts with the Fuchsia crew-member following you, and she just keeps randomly "defeating" herself so she can become a node, mid-combat, or is always at low health due to these mechanics. As horny as people are, mainline utility/functionality comes first, plus following the standard behavior for crew-members means you know what to expect.
Same goes for the Futa swap sadly. Users who aren't into Futanari content will probably be very unhappy when their Floran GF suddenly grows a penor.

Third one is probably what a ton of users want, but not "Naked". I've theorized that it'd be possible to make the pregnancy belly show up outside of animations, and if you are insane and want to spend a month coding, you can even show it with clothing/armor.

Last one is already a thing i've supported, i just don't have the graphics for it ready yet.

Thirdly, and pretty much all already a thing:

1. Special offspring of some kind??? i don't even know what that would entail or what good it would even do, but my brain insisted on it being something.
  2. Regarding her possible crew-member future, her weapon of choice should probably be a invisible when idle (maybe give her Nuru's magic staff/spear hybrid for both melee and range (and maybe upgrade when story missions progress))
  3. last one: if shes going to be technically her own species, that means she can be given a little boob size boost without messing other things up

The last three! The special offspring i believe is already supported by the API, but i don't see any particular outcome that'd be... interesting. And her weapon of choice, from what i was planning, would be a "Floran Chain-gun" of sorts, and this kind of thing cannot be upgraded with story progression without absolutely annihilating them (The NPC crewmember) with scripts. As for the last one, it'd be possible, but would instantly make her incompatible with every vanilla clothing, by making it clip. I'd preferably not change that, and instead have sub-mods to change that, for users that want her compatible with EBS/EEBS.

Im basically clueless about SB modding so i don't know how much of this is even possible let alone plausible or even viable

and i know that's a huge fucking list but if you can manage even a few that would be huge

And this is why me, someone who knows more-or-less how modding goes, and isn't 100% talking out of their ass, takes their time to respond to these. The ideas are interesting, even if some are intrusive and not everyone's taste, plus, a lot of them can be done with other mods; EG: Using the Lustbound's Hormone Patch to turn Fuchsia into Futachsia, either with mods that allow your tailors to work for individual crew-members, or customizing her with the Custom NPC Spawner. Just don't overthink your ideas too much and you often can reach more common-grounds when it comes to these suggestions. I've responded to all your suggestions fairly, i'd say, but if there's anything else you'd want to ask or comment on, feel free.

Edited by red3dred
Fixing my grammar as usual.
3 hours ago, red3dred said:

Gonna list these under different lists depending on complexity, so it's easier to know which are easier and which are impastable.

Firstly, not that bad:

These aren't particularly hard, as in, new dialogue is generally just text in the right format. Anyone can do that easily. However, recognizing sub-gender in dialogues is problematic. It's not something the API does by default, i would have to wrench that function in myself probably. And make it fallback to normal gender dialogue if the sub-gender dialogue is not available.

Second, and most impastable:

These are very complex, and often features that would make most users annoyed or bothered that the NPC can't function as "default". Just imagine trying to go into conflicts with the Fuchsia crew-member following you, and she just keeps randomly "defeating" herself so she can become a node, mid-combat, or is always at low health due to these mechanics. As horny as people are, mainline utility/functionality comes first, plus following the standard behavior for crew-members means you know what to expect.
Same goes for the Futa swap sadly. Users who aren't into Futanari content will probably be very unhappy when their Floran GF suddenly grows a penor.

Third one is probably what a ton of users want, but not "Naked". I've theorized that it'd be possible to make the pregnancy belly show up outside of animations, and if you are insane and want to spend a month coding, you can even show it with clothing/armor.

Last one is already a thing i've supported, i just don't have the graphics for it ready yet.

Thirdly, and pretty much all already a thing:

The last three! The special offspring i believe is already supported by the API, but i don't see any particular outcome that'd be... interesting. And her weapon of choice, from what i was planning, would be a "Floran Chain-gun" of sorts, and this kind of thing cannot be upgraded with story progression without absolutely annihilating them (The NPC crewmember) with scripts. As for the last one, it'd be possible, but would instantly make her incompatible with every vanilla clothing, by making it clip. I'd preferably not change that, and instead have sub-mods to change that, for users that want her compatible with EBS/EEBS.

And this is why me, someone who knows more-or-less how modding goes, and isn't 100% talking out of their ass, takes their time to respond to these. The ideas are interesting, even if some are intrusive and not everyone's taste, plus, a lot of them can be done with other mods; EG: Using the Lustbound's Hormone Patch to turn Fuchsia into Futachsia, either with mods that allow your tailors to work for individual crew-members, or customizing her with the Custom NPC Spawner. Just don't overthink your ideas too much and you often can reach more common-grounds when it comes to these suggestions. I've responded to all your suggestions fairly, i'd say, but if there's anything else you'd want to ask or comment on, feel free.

thanks for taking the time to respond

as for the reply itself: understandable have a great day

i admit my sleepy brain when i posted that had a very different idea of what fuchsia would end up being

like giving her clothing i thought would earn you a burning at the stake, what with how shes always naked and the title

but again horny 2am brain making demands without critical thinking

one last question i forgot to post:

whats fucshias origin story? in the meta sense of who made her and how she ended up standalone mod, not in-universe mod-lore

i read someone else made her, and the "returns" in the thread title and i never figured that out

1 hour ago, meteo1337 said:

thanks for taking the time to respond

as for the reply itself: understandable have a great day

i admit my sleepy brain when i posted that had a very different idea of what fuchsia would end up being

like giving her clothing i thought would earn you a burning at the stake, what with how shes always naked and the title

but again horny 2am brain making demands without critical thinking

one last question i forgot to post:

whats fucshias origin story? in the meta sense of who made her and how she ended up standalone mod, not in-universe mod-lore

i read someone else made her, and the "returns" in the thread title and i never figured that out

Lol, i can understand being so tired you have rambling ideas, but that's usually when i spend way too long spriting or coding.
And honestly, i'd totally give clothes to Fuchsia. The reason why she was always naked is because she was never seen outside of the sex-nodes really. She was originally only twerking, and now she's just posing. The closest comparison is Kitty, another mod from the time, she wasn't notably naked when you looked at her. Her idle was just standing still, with a bikini (Bra and panties) and she just wags her tail. Of course, the costume i'd give Fuchsia isn't even unique. Refer to:

On 7/13/2019 at 8:16 PM, ~♥~Lith~♥~ said:

Having her as a crew member sounds awesome! 

Also after some fiddling I managed to get the hair to work. Just took some time to figure out how to do it.

FH1.PNG

Lith's choice of clothing, honestly, stuck with me. Fuchsia as a punk isn't so unfitting for me, but i should ask the original creator...

@dibz666 is the original creator of Fuchsia (Pardon the ping!) and they probably can tell you more. From what i know Fuchsia is... a pink floran. That's, well, as far as i know, the whole thing. She was made as a mod for the original, now Legacy, version of Sexbound, where you just laid down and a PoV animation played on a little window. The now long gone "Booty Rockin' Nuru" mod was the basis, and they also made Kitty.

Edited by red3dred
1 hour ago, red3dred said:

@dibz666 is the original creator of Fuchsia (Pardon the ping!) and they probably can tell you more. From what i know Fuchsia is... a pink floran. That's, well, as far as i know, the whole thing. She was made as a mod for the original, now Legacy, version of Sexbound, where you just laid down and a PoV animation played on a little window. The now long gone "Booty Rockin' Nuru" mod was the basis, and they also made Kitty.

U are correct red3dred,  Fuchsia is just a super horny floran lady...  I didn't really think up a back story for Her like Kitty, Fuchsia's just a slut.