[mod] Fuchsia the Floran Slut Returns

5 hours ago, lolzmatelolz said:

Any chance those will get legacy verions? though I probably should be asking those mod creators instead...

Edit: Nvm, theres the PM2PB.  But Im curious. How did you get the better Floran face textures to work in the animation? Could I use some of the assets you used to do the same thing but as an all around Floran Revamp?

I made my own, all sprites for the Fuchsia support were made by me on my free time, only the hair was directly imported. If you want to use them, feel free to use the head and emote sprites, but the character as a whole is property of Dibz.

On 5/8/2019 at 12:44 PM, red3dred said:

I made my own, all sprites for the Fuchsia support were made by me on my free time, only the hair was directly imported. If you want to use them, feel free to use the head and emote sprites, but the character as a whole is property of Dibz.

Ahh okay, thank you. I'll give it a try. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, ~♥~Yin~♥~ said:

Is it possible to make the hair usable for player characters?

Well, possible, yes... Its in the mod's files, just the hair, someone could easily just patch it off those files.

I don't see why it should be part of the mod, however. Unless i plan to add more content, like Fuchsia as a crewmember type later on ?

12 hours ago, red3dred said:

Well, possible, yes... Its in the mod's files, just the hair, someone could easily just patch it off those files.

I don't see why it should be part of the mod, however. Unless i plan to add more content, like Fuchsia as a crewmember type later on ?

Having her as a crew member sounds awesome! 

Also after some fiddling I managed to get the hair to work. Just took some time to figure out how to do it.

FH1.PNG

• 5 months later...
15 hours ago, syco87 said:

game keeps telling me that mod no longer works with the latest version of sexbound20191222210757_1.jpg.bdd67c9f40fb24977fd44a8667524217.jpg

Most sexbound needing mods now don't function, check patch notes or update times to see if any of those mods can run with sexbound v3.3.0

2 hours ago, syco87 said:

yeah i know that, i was just letting the mod author know that they need to update the mod

I've known i gotta update for a long time, i'm just lazy okay.

But as a side note, i had a lot of plans to update Fuchsia to add new things, but i've been at hold with other mods instead. The update to get this to work with V3 is literally just 2 lines of text i gotta change, so i'll probably just put it out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 9:41 PM, red3dred said:

Yep, didn't implement a whole PoV mechanic myself. Its in the plans for Sexbound itself, so i'm mostly just waiting to get that. Also, i'm not a great dev for full-on new features, thus why i didn't implement something akin to it myself.

I updated the original FTFS from Dibz to work with Sexbound Legacy

VxIlp4K.png

4 hours ago, Zaylian said:

I updated the original FTFS from Dibz to work with Sexbound Legacy

VxIlp4K.png

Nice to hear! Are you per chance going to share it, or just personal?

Also, odd, i can't see the picture, so i guess i'll believe you lol-- That said, hopefully POV/XRay comes over to Sexbound's main API soon, and these features aren't just a legacy magic.

5 hours ago, red3dred said:

Nice to hear! Are you per chance going to share it, or just personal?

Also, odd, i can't see the picture, so i guess i'll believe you lol-- That said, hopefully POV/XRay comes over to Sexbound's main API soon, and these features aren't just a legacy magic.

Weird that that image is gone, but yeah, I am looking to share it. I don't know if I should post it on the forums here first and ask for permission form Dibz later, or ask for permission first and post after.

6 hours ago, Zaylian said:

Weird that that image is gone, but yeah, I am looking to share it. I don't know if I should post it on the forums here first and ask for permission form Dibz later, or ask for permission first and post after.

Well, asking for permission is generally the best way to go. I shot Dibz a DM back when i first updated this and they were fine with it, responded quickly too, so i see no reason why not just ask for it first. Also, feel free to make your own file/topic, for better/easier update-tracking.

2 hours ago, bound1000 said:

I'm not good at English. I'm sorry. I'm currently working on a mod I need code in this mode but it doesn't work at all In addition to sexbound in version 1.4.3 there is no mode at all except sexbound, but it needs help !!!!

... i fail to understand what you're asking, but i can understand that things aren't working and that you have a log.

Ah yes. You are using v3.4.1. As of 3.4, Object NPC's (Fuchsia, Aphrodite, HoloFelin etc) all don't work with the API. It's not a problem with the objects themselves, it's a error in the API, and i've already sent the "fix" to the creator, just waiting for 3.4.2. For now, it won't work, and i'm not going to post and distribute a version of the API just for a simple fix that i've already submitted, sorry.

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2020 at 5:55 AM, red3dred said:

... i fail to understand what you're asking, but i can understand that things aren't working and that you have a log.

Ah yes. You are using v3.4.1. As of 3.4, Object NPC's (Fuchsia, Aphrodite, HoloFelin etc) all don't work with the API. It's not a problem with the objects themselves, it's a error in the API, and i've already sent the "fix" to the creator, just waiting for 3.4.2. For now, it won't work, and i'm not going to post and distribute a version of the API just for a simple fix that i've already submitted, sorry.

oh so thats why the bow is glitchy still? ok so I should delete it until its fixed.

15 hours ago, MidnightTech634 said:

oh so thats why the bow is glitchy still? ok so I should delete it until its fixed.

Bow works fine, problem is mostly with the Aphrodite's "bossfight".

Other common problems are that older species supports may cause the whole API to break down for beds, and sometimes even for bow-nodes, due to some issue with the dialog files.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, TrueBota said:

So I changed the head part in the main API to display Cutebound faces during sex - which works - but it makes Fuchsia's head invisible. Is there a fix to that or do I have to decide between cutebound faces and her having a face?

... it should still work if done correctly, i left edge-case files in there should the game request them. Unless they aren't in THIS release.

As per usual, logs are blood and life of the support.

10 minutes ago, TrueBota said:

... yeah that would do it. The code wouldn't only break for Fuchsia with that, would also break for other things like monsters.

"humanoid" needs to be the <entityGroup> tag, so it accounts for things that aren't humanoid. Fuchsia is a object, unlike other objects that pretended to be NPC's (Holo-Felin, Aphrodite, etc) and so, it's looking for the graphics for her head in the humanoid folder.