RussianPrince

Argonian to Anthro Dragon TF Pack

2 hours ago, Vesterpester said:

I'm glad you and the author have found each others. A match made in heaven, it would seem.

I'm glad you have the audacity to attack people on this forum. A doom destined for hell, it would seem.

All I did was download the mod and look at the textures, I'm a modder too, but over on the Nexus.

On 8/21/2019 at 1:25 AM, BleachedFur said:

I'm glad you have the audacity to attack people on this forum. A doom destined for hell, it would seem.

All I did was download the mod and look at the textures, I'm a modder too, but over on the Nexus.

I'm not sure if you are allowed to call out my "audacity" after the comments you made about the work of actual texture artists. Even your TV probably does resolution upscaling on its own, just saying.

Hope you stick around, because like I said, you two will get along just fine.

On 8/24/2019 at 7:23 AM, Vesterpester said:

I'm not sure if you are allowed to call out my "audacity" after the comments you made about the work of actual texture artists. Even your TV probably does resolution upscaling on its own, just saying.

Hope you stick around, because like I said, you two will get along just fine.

Unlikely with people like you floating around. But your poor demeanor fits right at home with the jackasses I know of on the Nexus.

Also, it's not TV upscaling, it's texture resolution. The textures in this mod are 8192x8192. The others you mentioned are only 4096x4096.

I have a 40 inch 1440p 144hz monitor. I can tell the difference pretty easily. It's not my fault you play on a 15 inch craptop.

On 8/26/2019 at 3:13 PM, BleachedFur said:

Unlikely with people like you floating around. But your poor demeanor fits right at home with the jackasses I know of on the Nexus.

Also, it's not TV upscaling, it's texture resolution. The textures in this mod are 8192x8192. The others you mentioned are only 4096x4096.

I have a 40 inch 1440p 144hz monitor. I can tell the difference pretty easily. It's not my fault you play on a 15 inch craptop.

While I have very little inclination to continue this so-called conversation any further, I'd hate to see you go on with all the false impressions you seem to have somehow received.

For one, upscaling is the process of converting low resolution material into higher resolution. For the reasons I've stated earlier alone, considering the author's ability to go through the process an achievement unlike "anything Monsteraider has ever made in his entire existence" is simply unacceptable. 

I do not know what motivated you to question the capabilities of my gaming setup, seeing as I've provided absolutely no information about it, nor my ability to perceive the quality of the author's upscaled textures via it. Well, of course I know: it's a personal attack motivated by a lack of anything more concrete to throw at me.

For the record: you're not going to be the "good guy" of any forum, conversation, or topic if you go around simply attacking the hard work of talented mod authors.

7 hours ago, Vesterpester said:

For one, upscaling is the process of converting low resolution material into higher resolution.

Yes, and the textures in this mod are not upscaled, you want to compare them to the originals.

7 hours ago, Vesterpester said:

hard work of talented mod authors.

"hard work"

"talented authors"

Image result for austin powers air quotes

23 hours ago, BleachedFur said:

Yes, and the textures in this mod are not upscaled, you want to compare them to the originals.

"hard work"

"talented authors"

Are you seriously still going on about this? The textures used by this mod are objectively upscaled versions of ChaserTech's Dragonic argonian textures.

Now, you can go around all day calling authors like Monsteraider lazy, talentless fuckwits for not going trough the largely automated process of converting their beautiful 4K textures into 8K. After that, however, you're hardly fit to call out anyone's audacity or demeanor.

On 8/29/2019 at 11:00 AM, Vesterpester said:

Are you seriously still going on about this? The textures used by this mod are objectively upscaled versions of ChaserTech's Dragonic argonian textures.

Hi. I'm the author. They aren't upscaled. I took what he did and basically remade them, turning the scale parts into a brush for GIMP.

hey , can I ask for SE conversion ?

or anyway to bypass the KJ tattoos requirements (not available SE so pink body texture problem is present , i have ported it myself but this is something i cannot get over) 

If you don't mind ????

On 12/22/2019 at 1:02 PM, D C said:

hey , can I ask for SE conversion ?

absolutely not under any circumstances whatsoever

i have ported it myself

you're not allowed to do that. Delete whatever you've done.

not available SE so pink body texture problem is present

don't use my presets if you don't want to use KJ's Tatoos.

13 hours ago, RussianPrince said:

absolutely not under any circumstances whatsoever

you're not allowed to do that. Delete whatever you've done.

don't use my presets if you don't want to use KJ's Tatoos.

why?

and ok done

On 12/29/2019 at 1:20 PM, D C said:

why?

and ok done

Because those are the permissions I've specified and you need to respect them.

A lot of my work is closed source until it's finished. I have not finished this mod yet, there is still content I need to add.

22 hours ago, RussianPrince said:

Because those are the permissions I've specified and you need to respect them.

A lot of my work is closed source until it's finished. I have not finished this mod yet, there is still content I need to add.

Ok

Thanks for replying

And Happy New Year

I love this mod :) As someone who loves playing as male characters and especially argonians this was a great find. However, I cannot get the wings to appear. Even after using the spell multiple times they just don't show.

Horns show, feet work, spine works; 100% no issues on those.

I don't use Animated Dragon wings and I get no errors from Wrye or LOOT so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance and keep up the awesome work!

try using animated dragon wings

While I recently tried out Animated Dragonwings; and they work great, I'm still curious why I wasn't able to get the wings to work from this mod.

Still incredibly grateful for the spine, feet and horns. Love them.

On 1/3/2020 at 6:55 PM, megaplork said:

However, I cannot get the wings to appear. Even after using the spell multiple times they just don't show.

I don't use Animated Dragon wings and I get no errors from Wrye or LOOT so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance and keep up the awesome work!

Are you using any mod managers?

If so, don't. They break this mod, which is plainly stated in the description.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:16 AM, D C said:

try using animated dragon wings

This mod is not dependent on ADW.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:01 PM, megaplork said:

I'm still curious why I wasn't able to get the wings to work from this mod.

Still incredibly grateful for the spine, feet and horns. Love them.

Don't use mod managers. Ever. At all. In the history of the universe. They suck and enable disabled people, which goes against darwinism.

Love the mod, only that I cannot get the wings to appear, been trying countless times, I installed directly, without mod manager, I don't even use one, and correctly replaced all the files with this mod's.

Been trying to find out a reason for a while, but cannot find it, it's as if the spell didn't want to work at all.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:08 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

hi i like your work there 1 problem how can activate dragon wings ? you say in console but I dont know what should i write

Oh, my demo video got deleted.

Type "help wing 4" in the console and the spell should pop up.

On 2/3/2020 at 4:20 PM, Ttteddy said:

Been trying to find out a reason for a while, but cannot find it, it's as if the spell didn't want to work at all.

Just tested in my own game, seems to be working fine.

You gotta cast the spell 2-3 times.

love this mod, but having the horns and spikes part take up the tail slot is kind of a bad design choice as it makes it kinda pointless to use if you want anything in that very popular spot. I would really reccomend making the tail and back spike one part and moving it to a single unamed slot so it's easier to use with other clothing mods like cloaks and many other things that use unamed or the tail slot.

Also just some friendly advice about your mod description, this line from it:

"This mod adds several custom made meshes and textures to Skyrim to make YOUR argonian look almost as badass as mine."

is a bit cringey and doesn't really paint you in a positive light. You probably should remove that line, just sayin.

On 4/21/2020 at 12:22 AM, handwran said:

Also just some friendly advice about your mod description, this line from it:

"This mod adds several custom made meshes and textures to Skyrim to make YOUR argonian look almost as badass as mine."

is a bit cringey and doesn't really paint you in a positive light. You probably should remove that line, just sayin.

I don't care.

Happy Corona Year guys

hope guys stay alive