Argonian to Anthro Dragon TF Pack

1 hour ago, machgaogamon119agosto said:

what armor do you use in your screenshots

Manly Robes, it's currently an unreleased personal mod created specifically for these screenshots. I needed something to cover the privates for Nexus promotional images but something that wasn't just underwear.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 1:41 AM, PsychosCreed said:

This is awesome but I when I load a preset my whole body except my head turns purple and randomly when I play my hands and feet turn purple 

On 1/25/2019 at 10:49 AM, RussianPrince said:

race compatibility and apachii skyhair both could be causing interference

Make sure you have archive invalidation enabled.

disable ALL female related mods (like skimpy armors, etc) ad try again.

On 1/31/2019 at 12:41 AM, PsychosCreed said:

This is awesome but I when I load a preset my whole body except my head turns purple and randomly when I play my hands and feet turn purple 

The presets point to KJ's tatoos for overlays. If you download that then the preset will no longer yield purple/missing textures.

On 2/1/2019 at 6:38 PM, Shadowscale said:

The presets point to KJ's tatoos for overlays. If you download that then the preset will no longer yield purple/missing textures.

forgot about that, thanks

Curious on how you set up the tail to change corresponding to the hair tint. I'm currently trying to do the same with Faelrin's meshes, but setting them to skin tint instead. Unsuccessfully so, however. I managed to achieve the same thing with your tail meshes by simply changing the BSLightingShaderProperty Skyrim Shader Type to Skin Tint.

Now I want to do with with the regular dragon tail mesh from Faelrin, but I'm not sure how you altered them to begin with. Would you mind sharing your procedure?

Thanks in advace.

• 3 months later...
On 2/6/2019 at 4:31 PM, LegendOfJan said:

Would you mind sharing your procedure?

Yes, I do mind, because somewhere someone's gonna do the same thing and take all the credit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 8:54 PM, Settus30 said:

I encountered a strange problem, the female hands are still the normal hands.

CBBE is required. Do you have CBBE? Are you using a mod manager? Have you sorted your load order?

On 6/26/2019 at 5:16 AM, Settus30 said:

I mean, I did, but I'm still encountering issues, but I did fix it in another manner.

Also yes, I have CBBE.

Please post your solution in the rare event someone has a similar problem.

On 7/9/2019 at 2:57 AM, cc4231 said:

I have no idea but this patch just breaks the game

it's not a "patch", and if it "breaks" the game you're probably missing something or installing it wrong.

And considering you commented on another thread saying that something "never works" I'd say that your Skyrim install is broken.

Hello

Sorry to ask but I've never installed a mod before. Can you please help me by advising me on the full correct procedure to download and manually install the mod argonian to anthro dragon to my steam skyrim game. so I do it correctly. I'm operating windows 8 with a nvidia gtx 960 graphic card.

Kind regards

Arxad1224

On 7/13/2019 at 6:12 AM, Arxad1224 said:

Hello

Sorry to ask but I've never installed a mod before. Can you please help me by advising me on the full correct procedure to download and manually install the mod argonian to anthro dragon to my steam skyrim game. so I do it correctly. I'm operating windows 8 with a nvidia gtx 960 graphic card.

I need some information first. Is your steam installation on your Windows drive or is it on another disk?

2 hours ago, Dark Shasion said:

I there a way to get just the wings? I really like how you can changer their color through Race Menu.

No. Use Animated Dragon Wings if you're going to do that, not my mod.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2019 at 3:40 PM, executaball said:

May I suggest the use of the feminine Argonian textures as a base for a female texture version? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/?

Looks like the author is using a custom 8K version of Dragonian textures, which is much higher quality than anything Monsteraider has ever made in his entire existence. 

If you want shitty textures, then you can try using those you suggested.

On 8/16/2019 at 6:27 AM, BleachedFur said:

Looks like the author is using a custom 8K version of Dragonian textures, which is much higher quality than anything Monsteraider has ever made in his entire existence. 

If you want shitty textures, then you can try using those you suggested.

I'm glad you and the author have found each others. A match made in heaven, it would seem.