On 12/23/2018 at 6:30 PM, Mancubus said:

I use the Community Uncapper mod and my skills now level way beyond 100. Would you update the MCM option so I can set the maximum skill to higher than 100? All my skills can max out at 999 while this mod's max is only 100. Thanks, this mod is working great everywhere else.

You can set the maximum beyond what the MCM offers by using the console:

set _BB_GlobalSkillMax to 999

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

You can set the maximum beyond what the MCM offers by using the console:

set _BB_GlobalSkillMax to 999

I'll give that a try, thanks. (Edit) Worked great, thanks. I modified the global setting itself using TES5 Edit and it stays at my chosen setting when I start new characters. Thanks for the assist.

This is a question related to the batch files and globals. I'm looking at the scripts, and it doesn't look like reverse scaling is applied to breasts, legs, butt, etc., so the reversed sliders would need to be entered as negative numbers to cause positive scaling. Is that correct? Or does the scaling for those morphs covered by MorphCorrection get reversed by that call, so that I would enter positive numbers for all morphs where I want an increase?

1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

This is a question related to the batch files and globals. I'm looking at the scripts, and it doesn't look like reverse scaling is applied to breasts, legs, butt, etc., so the reversed sliders would need to be entered as negative numbers to cause positive scaling. Is that correct? Or does the scaling for those morphs covered by MorphCorrection get reversed by that call, so that I would enter positive numbers for all morphs where I want an increase?

The MorphCorrection array covers all reversed sliders. You should enter the values into the bat files as they are in BodySlide.

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possibel for some one to make a CBBE version or does this one already work with CBBE?

Do I have to work with the BodySlide from Caliente?

(Completly new to all this)

Edit: Solved it myself just had to run ervery Preset through BodySlide

19 hours ago, V.D. said:

Would it be possibel for some one to make a CBBE version or does this one already work with CBBE?

Do I have to work with the BodySlide from Caliente?

(Completly new to all this)

Edit: Solved it myself just had to run ervery Preset through BodySlide

What do you mean with "Run every preset through bodyslide" ? I can´t get my bodys to work. How do i get them to work ? Do i just build them and then store them in a folder to do something with them ?

So probably this needs some explaining.

There seems to be some confusion about building the body builder bodies in bodyslide. You don't do this. 

What you need to make this work;

1, Bodyslide

2, UUNP enabled armors/replacers (This mod will make all armor in the game UUNP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85411)

Once you've installed those two things you then need to load bodyslide.

You must tick the 'build morphs' check box in bodyslide. Select the magnifying glass next to group filter in the top right and select choose group, uunp vanilla outfits (HDT if you want bounce or non if you don't).

Then select the shape or preset you want to build the armor to fit, then batch build and build.

This will generate all the armors in the game for the preset you selected in bodyslide, but most importantly it will build .tri files. Tri files are needed so the armors can be morphed in game by body builders.

Once you've done that and enter the game body builders should work. 

You can use any uunp replacer mod like Bad Dog's or Nisetanaka replacer as long as it's got tri files or you can build it in bodyslide to generate your own tri files. 

I'm having some issues as well. 

I am using the CBBE body. When selecting that body in bodyslide in the outfit/body bar, none of the body building body presets are available in the preset bar.

When I select CT77 Body in the outfit/body bar the body building presets do show up.

In game the body doesn't change with skills

4 hours ago, donaldus said:

I am using the CBBE body. When selecting that body in bodyslide in the outfit/body bar, none of the body building body presets are available in the preset bar.

When I select CT77 Body in the outfit/body bar the body building presets do show up.

I have the same problem, the presets don't show up

59 minutes ago, deGaulle said:

I have the same problem, the presets don't show up

5 hours ago, donaldus said:

Not sure how much more clear I can make it. You don't build anything in this mod in bodyslide unless you're using the advanced features. 

You need to have .tri file enabled vanilla or replacer armor for NPC's so that their bodies can be shifted with Racemenu's UUNP morphs system. My earlier post gives step by step instructions to get it working. 

33 minutes ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Not sure how much more clear I can make it. You don't build anything in this mod in bodyslide unless you're using the advanced features. 

You need to have .tri file enabled vanilla or replacer armor for NPC's so that their bodies can be shifted with Racemenu's UUNP morphs system. My earlier post gives step by step instructions to get it working. 

It is clear, don't worry. But one of the steps you explained requires me to build every preset from the mod but i can't find them in Bodyslide even tho i downloaded them and installed them in the right place.

23 minutes ago, deGaulle said:

It is clear, don't worry. But one of the steps you explained requires me to build every preset from the mod but i can't find them in Bodyslide even tho i downloaded them and installed them in the right place.

No no that's not what I said or meant. 

Sorry I should have been more clear. You can build the outfits in any preset you want. You don't use the body builders presets for anything.

For instance I build my bodies and armors in the 7BOppai preset in bodyslide. 

In game Body Builders will apply changes to breast, butt and thigh size to the 7BOppai preset in the same way where if I'm in showracemenu in game and I make the breast slider bigger.

You don't have to do anything to do with body builders in Bodyslide. You don't build it's presets and don't have to do anything like that. 

Build your armors in whatever preset you like. UUNP, UNP Skinny, 7BOppai whatever you want in bodyslide with the build morphs box checked and that's it.

Don't use any presets from this mod in bodyslide. You don't build anything from this mod in bodyslide. 

13 minutes ago, Kira shadowstep said:

No no that's not what I said or meant. 

Sorry I should have been more clear. You can build the outfits in any preset you want. You don't use the body builders presets for anything.

For instance I build my bodies and armors in the 7BOppai preset in bodyslide. 

In game Body Builders will apply changes to breast, butt and thigh size to the 7BOppai preset in the same way where if I'm in showracemenu in game and I make the breast slider bigger.

You don't have to do anything to do with body builders in Bodyslide. You don't build it's presets and don't have to do anything like that. 

Build your armors in whatever preset you like. UUNP, UNP Skinny, 7BOppai whatever you want in bodyslide with the build morphs box checked and that's it.

Don't use any presets from this mod in bodyslide. You don't build anything from this mod in bodyslide. 

Oh, that explains everything, thanks for the help, it should technically work now.

43 minutes ago, deGaulle said:

Oh, that explains everything, thanks for the help, it should technically work now.

Nevermind, i managed to fix my body textures and models though. But i still don't notice any change with or without armor even though the mod is technically "working". I really don't know what to do now.

1 hour ago, deGaulle said:

Nevermind, i managed to fix my body textures and models though. But i still don't notice any change with or without armor even though the mod is technically "working". I really don't know what to do now.

Did you download the uunp armor mod and build the armors in bodyslide with the build morphs button checked? The check box is in the bottom left and needs to be ticked for the armors to be allowed to change shape. Remember you need to also build the actual naked body as well in bodyslide including hands and feet too.

Check the mod requirements as well. I'm using racemenu and xpmse skeleton with the uunp morphs plugin.

1 hour ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Did you download the uunp armor mod and build the armors in bodyslide with the build morphs button checked? The check box is in the bottom left and needs to be ticked for the armors to be allowed to change shape. Remember you need to also build the actual naked body as well in bodyslide including hands and feet too.

Check the mod requirements as well. I'm using racemenu and xpmse skeleton with the uunp morphs plugin.

I see the "build morphs" box in Bodyslide and checked it. I also verified all the required mods and i have them. I think the problem is that my cbbe doesn't work in Racemenu and i guess it might be linked but i can't find anything.

Edit : I downloaded Caliente's CBBE vanilla outfits and it worked at some point, will need to try with other scenarios.

15 hours ago, deGaulle said:

I see the "build morphs" box in Bodyslide and checked it. I also verified all the required mods and i have them. I think the problem is that my cbbe doesn't work in Racemenu and i guess it might be linked but i can't find anything.

Edit : I downloaded Caliente's CBBE vanilla outfits and it worked at some point, will need to try with other scenarios.

I'm glad you finally got it working. But I'd definitely recommend moving away from CBBE. It's very outdated and UUNP provides much more flexibility and CBBE style bodies anyway. Most new armors are released for UUNP or 7B rather than CBBE. 

9 hours ago, Kira shadowstep said:

I'm glad you finally got it working. But I'd definitely recommend moving away from CBBE. It's very outdated and UUNP provides much more flexibility and CBBE style bodies anyway. Most new armors are released for UUNP or 7B rather than CBBE. 

Ok so i changed to UUNP and now i'm having gaps in the textures that only appears after i morph the vanilla outfits and i don't know how to fix this. I couldn't even reproduce what i did with CBBE yesterday. I really don't get how to make this mod work.

Gaps in the textures, not gaps in the meshes? That's because you're using CBBE textures still. When you use CBBE textures with the UUNP body there are weird gaps and stretching. 

If you're going to change to UUNP you should uninstall all you CBBE textures, meshes and mods and replace them with the UUNP alternatives including textures.