Lovely quality, thank you for sharing the hairstyles and have a pleasant time :)

Pardon me for reporting bugs immediately, a major one would be forehead-clipping on both sides with a lot of hairstyles sadly, as seen in the screenshot below.

• zzSDStelle got one tiny clipping issue on the right upper side, the skull is visible while using the vanilla head mesh.
  • zzSDNord got several clipping issues
  • zzSDSurge at the right front
  • zzSDWing728 2 minor clipping issues

I deleted my character mesh folder, including body, head, skeleton etc..., and start a new game with the default vanilla female nord to test the hairs you listed above, but I don't have any clipping at all? Is the same happen with KS Hairdos? I need more users confirmation on this 

5 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

I get purple patches around the edges on all hairs.

Same issue here. Great set of hairstyles though, and I'm looking forward to an update. Thanks for sharing.

20181215163325_1.jpg.215e5f1120af6d09fd47d2c6616b800e.jpg

Edit: The straightscalpHUMAN.nif is pointing to textures that were packed in a different folder.

hairline.jpg.219cc2dc2623e803bbfd70e24ba5445a.jpg

2 hours ago, onesumgame said:

Same issue here. Great set of hairstyles though, and I'm looking forward to an update. Thanks for sharing.

Reveal hidden contents

20181215163325_1.jpg.215e5f1120af6d09fd47d2c6616b800e.jpg

Edit: The straightscalpHUMAN.nif is pointing to textures that were packed in a different folder.

Reveal hidden contents

hairline.jpg.219cc2dc2623e803bbfd70e24ba5445a.jpg

I re-download the file and checked, everything is correct, though maybe your download is corrupt?

45 minutes ago, summerdew said:

Strange, I re-check it multiple time, and this is the nif textures path directly from the file

Hide contents

7myZvQW.jpg

I can't see the image.

Anyway, after changing the file path in the .nif the hairdos look as they should.

Nice mod. Thanks for sharing your work.

1 hour ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

Hi, could you please post a screen capture of your fix?  I am also having the purple scalp issue.  

EDIT:  Using MO2 and the LE version

Overwrite the mod with this and the issue will be fixed:

S4 hairline fix.7z

I don't have time this evening to make you a screenshot from a better angle but I do have one from a couple of days ago that shows a clean scalp:

20181216034831_1.jpg.f1e6b76c7e5b7e51a2424e39cb1eb629.jpg

15 hours ago, onesumgame said:

Overwrite the mod with this and the issue will be fixed:

S4 hairline fix.7z

I don't have time this evening to make you a screenshot from a better angle but I do have one from a couple of days ago that shows a clean scalp:

Reveal hidden contents

20181216034831_1.jpg.f1e6b76c7e5b7e51a2424e39cb1eb629.jpg

Thank you for the upload and replying.  For whatever reason, LL would return a network error whenever trying to download your attachments (using Chrome).  A friend helped out and I was able to try this one...

...looks like you did the same fix I tried, just with different results.  Are you using Mod Organizer?  It's at the bottom of my load order and everything, but still appears to be missing a texture.  

Spoiler

10952476_missingtexture.png.9cde052a96c4bef56b7aaddb1d643bf9.png

17 minutes ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

Thank you for the upload and replying.  For whatever reason, LL would return a network error whenever trying to download your attachments (using Chrome).  A friend helped out and I was able to try this one...

...looks like you did the same fix I tried, just with different results.  Are you using Mod Organizer?  It's at the bottom of my load order and everything, but still appears to be missing a texture.  

Reveal hidden contents

10952476_missingtexture.png.9cde052a96c4bef56b7aaddb1d643bf9.png

I don't use MO. I manually install mods and occasionally use an old version of NMM from 4 years ago.

Are you sure the patch I uploaded is overwriting the hair mod?

Have you tried manually replacing the hairline .nif with the one I modified?

11 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

I don't use MO. I manually install mods and occasionally use an old version of NMM from 4 years ago.

Are you sure the patch I uploaded is overwriting the hair mod?

Have you tried manually replacing the hairline .nif with the one I modified?

Yep, even tried re-packing it and re-installing, same thing.  It feels like the solution is right in front of my face.  I even tried copying everything in Textures into the Textures Skyrim Data folder as a backup to pull from, but with no luck.  I'm not going to fret about it right now, hopefully before too long someone else using MO can figure out a fix.  Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

Yep, even tried re-packing it and re-installing, same thing.  It feels like the solution is right in front of my face.  I even tried copying everything in Textures into the Textures Skyrim Data folder as a backup to pull from, but with no luck.  I'm not going to fret about it right now, hopefully before too long someone else using MO can figure out a fix.  Thanks again.

Another possible solution is to copy hairline01.dds and hairline01_n.dds from textures/xSummer/S4 Hair/hairline and paste them into textures/KS Hairdo's/hairline.

• 1 month later...

I'm having some issues. I tried installing the standard version of this mod, and whenever it downloads it turns into a vlc media player file. This makes it impossible to load in with skyrim and I tried going into properties to change the file type but none of them match the other files in the folder. It still says .rar, so I'm kind of confused. Whenever I download it instead of the normal file logo it has the VLC media player logo instead.

HELP

On 1/28/2019 at 10:15 PM, varasatoshi said:

I'm having some issues. I tried installing the standard version of this mod, and whenever it downloads it turns into a vlc media player file. This makes it impossible to load in with skyrim and I tried going into properties to change the file type but none of them match the other files in the folder. It still says .rar, so I'm kind of confused. Whenever I download it instead of the normal file logo it has the VLC media player logo instead.

HELP

Sounds like you have .rar files associated with VLC.  Right-click the file, click open with... and find the archiving program you use, select its executable, and if Windows asks, tell it to always do this in the future.

*edit* confirmed file name's fine.