These are great!

There are so many hair mods, that it would be nice if Racemenu had a simple "favorites" option or mod for Hairs and possibly eyes as well as it takes forever to go through hundreds of hairs, when you create or edit a character.  I have over 1,000 hair mods at this point, but only use about 10% that are "favorites" and seem to always work better or more consistently.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kakabishan said:

Thanks for the new update, much appreciated :). Also, was there a reason for removal of some of the hairs? Permission issues from some of the authors I guess?

It's just for convenience, fewer hairdos to scroll through, so I removed a few that I no longer like and use but I did have a backup esp that included both old and new hairs 

1 hour ago, Darnexx said:

Damn these Dreads look amazing! More male hair please! :D May I request a Patch for Enderal?

You don't need a patch, just copy paste the files and activate it in Enderal launcher, it works for me and I'm in the middle of Enderal playthrough myself, just finished the Ralatha questline a few days ago :) 

1 hour ago, summerdew said:

You don't need a patch, just copy paste the files and activate it in Enderal launcher, it works for me and I'm in the middle of Enderal playthrough myself, just finished the Ralatha questline a few days ago :) 

For me the Hair only works on the Breton Race aka Kile I think. :/ Even the KS Hairdos Mod doesn't fully work on the other Races, only the Breton one.

19 hours ago, summerdew said:

It's just for convenience, fewer hairdos to scroll through, so I removed a few that I no longer like and use but I did have a backup esp that included both old and new hairs 

Thanks! I like more options so the extra hairs is always appreciated. Thanks for the share :)