• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

May I ask if this mod is compatible with KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)? In the description of Courageous Women - High Poly Head Female NPC Overhaul it's advised that one use both KS Hairdos (not SMP though) AND HG Hairdos! If it is what is the correct load order? I'm worried that there could be a conflict that might reveal itself later in some strange manner, e.g. characters with weird haircuts or missing hair altogether!

Edited by fhm15

I downloaded the mod for SE, but none of them show up. I even checked to see if the plugins were activated and if the mod itself was enabled and they are, but when I go into the game, the hairs are missing and my character is just bald. Does this have something to do with the recent AE update(s)?

8 minutes ago, fckbethesdaa said:

I downloaded the mod for SE, but none of them show up. I even checked to see if the plugins were activated and if the mod itself was enabled and they are, but when I go into the game, the hairs are missing and my character is just bald. Does this have something to do with the recent AE update(s)?

If you're referring to the update to HG then no, it's not AE but OP not knowing what they're doing

@fhm15 Yes it's compatible and I recommend getting the full BSA packed version from Bethesda since that many loose files will slow down boot and load times badly

And I'd also downloading the Oldrim(LE) old archive then Nif Optimizing it and making .esp form 44 for SE(that one has more hairs than the SE versions), or I could give you a link to a MEGA where I've already done that

On 1/15/2022 at 3:14 PM, CAM 30 00 said:

If you're referring to the update to HG then no, it's not AE but OP not knowing what they're doing

@fhm15 Yes it's compatible and I recommend getting the full BSA packed version from Bethesda since that many loose files will slow down boot and load times badly

And I'd also downloading the Oldrim(LE) old archive then Nif Optimizing it and making .esp form 44 for SE(that one has more hairs than the SE versions), or I could give you a link to a MEGA where I've already done that

I would love a link, tysm!

39 minutes ago, ryeoshu said:

Sorry, does this causes CTD for some hair like in the original post?

I know I have crashed out the ass in LE but SE is fine, just move through them slowly

On 1/16/2022 at 2:14 AM, CAM 30 00 said:

https://mega.nz/file/ZShHhSpY#6tuQ_ZHUuy_WrMrBXMLyAmuEamxe3yG_kv0QOu-v4FQ

CAM 30 00, sorry, bro! I only now realized your reply was addressed to me and actually had the answer to my question! (Revisited this page several times looking for a possible solution!) I was going to bump it up to get someone help me out! Unfortunately, the file is no longer available - could you please reupload it?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This mod has no install-able folder structur. The download has to be unzipped and then the structure has to become prepared for a successful installation-furthermore is the LE version offering some stuff, which is quite hard for LE´s racemenu...means you can not in a secure way change and search in a game-safe-way your wanted hairstyles...the LE version should get a texture-overhaul to become more light for the race-menu itself. Some few nice hair for LE is inside, beside lot of hair, which is still known and which is working better in older packs without crashing. I deinstalled this pack as it is too heavy and repeatingly having to less new content. It would be well enough to add only the mentioned few new styles of hair, which then could become made working to get and stay with a stable game.

I personally see this as a hair-resource and not as a working mod. Not for LE.

Also other Hairpacks have tons of stuff nobody really uses, apart of NPC-overhauls (apachii-hairs). No bad idea to create a cut-version of only those hairs, which is in one´s taste. The race-menu/memory-access-use is in trouble.

13 hours ago, t.ara said:

This mod has no install-able folder structur. The download has to be unzipped and then the structure has to become prepared for a successful installation-furthermore is the LE version offering some stuff, which is quite hard for LE´s racemenu...means you can not in a secure way change and search in a game-safe-way your wanted hairstyles...the LE version should get a texture-overhaul to become more light for the race-menu itself. Some few nice hair for LE is inside, beside lot of hair, which is still known and which is working better in older packs without crashing. I deinstalled this pack as it is too heavy and repeatingly having to less new content. It would be well enough to add only the mentioned few new styles of hair, which then could become made working to get and stay with a stable game.

I personally see this as a hair-resource and not as a working mod. Not for LE.

Also other Hairpacks have tons of stuff nobody really uses, apart of NPC-overhauls (apachii-hairs). No bad idea to create a cut-version of only those hairs, which is in one´s taste. The race-menu/memory-access-use is in trouble.

Do yourself a favor and move to SE "64bit power" .

5 minutes ago, Londo101 said:

Hi, I have problems with the KS Hairdos - Renewal-mod. There is some texture missing.

image.jpeg.07d602ab82f3545bcfcdd4f6dc7a0973.jpeg

Re-Installing did't fix it. Can somebody help me fix that problem?

Some of those hairstyles are having different meshes to work together....as I mentioned higher is the pack for LE not consequently ready for a working installation. I would look for those hair you like and create a new and smaller mod from that-as long those packs are not used to become a main-resource, like apachii hair or the older and working KSHairdos, or the SG-Hair-packs.

If you know the name of the hair, you can look how it is been built together.