VotW Shadbase Animations

View File

This mod adds several animations found on Shadbase, surprisingly (or not) a lot of them are furry stuff but ... eh. This mod requires Videos of the Wasteland 2

Installation

Install using Nexus Mod Manager (or any other manager)

or

Manually extract in the Fallout 4 directory

> If you do not want to use the DriveIn, remove ShadAnimationsDI.esp

Updating: Uninstall the old version > load your save > save > install the new version

Requirements

Videos of the Wasteland 2: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24435 (and the DriveIn plugin)

FAQ

Is shadman ok with this?

- For as far as I know he even encourages it.

Why do you do this?!

- Boredom

Other VotW stuff:

21 hours ago, Lusask said:

I'm here to ask if anyone else has a problem with not being able to hear the Zootopia video/get advice on how to fix it if it's just me being a 3head. 

I think the volume is just really low, normally I boost the volume somewhat but apparently I didn't do it for that video

7 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

I think the volume is just really low, normally I boost the volume somewhat but apparently I didn't do it for that video

well i set the votw audio to max and still couldn't hear anything. i'll see if reinstalling it helps otherwise have a good day and thanks for replying :)

7 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

No don't worry, it's a problem with the mod, I'll update it sometime, apparently I wrote a name wrong.

ah, alright then. i wish you luck with it when you get around to it. keep up the good work and have a good day my dood 😃

Yo, dude. It's me again reporting a problem. Both the "Bath time" holotape and film reel can't be put in their players, just says "item can not be stored here" or something. That's all from me and i hope you have a good day!

3 hours ago, Lusask said:

Yo, dude. It's me again reporting a problem. Both the "Bath time" holotape and film reel can't be put in their players, just says "item can not be stored here" or something. That's all from me and i hope you have a good day!

It works in my game, did you update the mod correctly? You first have to uninstall the old version, load your save, save it and then install the new version. Otherwise VotW won't pick up the changes very well.