[The Sims 3] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

On 8/21/2020 at 10:55 AM, lucas1i said:

Hello, new update is posted! It has 5 animations (3 less from what I promised). the reason they were not added is because i thought it would be better to post updated with 4-5 animations instead of waiting for month for an updated and plus my memory is really poor so i might miss out finished animations.(almost forgot about 2 animations). i will have those animation worked on in next update. Hope you will enjoy them.

good job, thanks for your work, the animations is great 

Thank you so much, for the new animations ? Look forward to what you invent next :D  Being a Passion-user i  wish for more animations for the "normal objects like bed, floor , sofa, chairs etc , but any new animation you make i simply play them on floor to check them out before i place them on a chair, table etc..

Have been ill lately and have a broken leg after falling down some stairs, so haven't  had the energy for downloading before, but feel a bit better today, Lots of Hugs and Love for your new great animations :) Take care, stay safe, and have fun simming ❤️

On 8/24/2020 at 6:09 PM, quantin said:

Your animations are fantastic! I just wonder if you can make some dog on dog animations too? (Animal mating, not bestiality stuff)

Best of the luck :)

well that's kind of wierd request. i don't know if kw supports it. can u confirm that plz.

8 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Thank you so much, for the new animations ? Look forward to what you invent next :D  Being a Passion-user i  wish for more animations for the "normal objects like bed, floor , sofa, chairs etc , but any new animation you make i simply play them on floor to check them out before i place them on a chair, table etc..

Have been ill lately and have a broken leg after falling down some stairs, so haven't  had the energy for downloading before, but feel a bit better today, Lots of Hugs and Love for your new great animations :) Take care, stay safe, and have fun simming ❤️

feeling bad after hearing that?. hope you are alright now. and about animations, i will alter them a bit for passion in case that object is not supported. take care of your leg, rest well and recover soon. and thank you very much for your support.☺️

Foot is still sore and are very impatient to do stuff, so it's more annoying then anything, thankfully are feeling much better and it was only a common cold not the dreaded Corona (phew)

Going to the dentist tomorrow, just for a check up. I used to be shit-scared, but now i do all without an injection. have not had to pull out any tooth or any major stuff in years and after facing my fear i am not afraid at all ? Go figure ?

Take care, stay safe, huge hug and happy simming ❤️

8 hours ago, biancabaileyxxx said:

Do I need KinkyAnaulustAnimations AND kinkylucasanimations or just kinkylucasanimations?

KinkyAnalust are old animations file which don't have any sounds and kinkylucasanimations are newer one. you don't need to download both. you just need to download any file and put it in mods folder. KW or passion should automatically recognize   those files.

On 9/1/2020 at 1:53 PM, lucas1i said:

Hello there,

I'm conducting a little pole. (i don't know how i can conduct a poll here)..if like you can contribute your vote. waiting for your responses. you can visit this link:-

https://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5f4f4de5e4b0065ae3b4e5f6

i will end poll in five days from now.

Hi, where can I download your most recent set of animations? I can't seem to find the link anywhere!!!

On 9/8/2020 at 3:57 PM, MrsSanta said:

Thank you so much fro the new update, i had completly missed it :D Storm is finally back so hopefully you're wonderfull animations will be usable with the true objects they where made for ;) Stay safe, big hug and happy simming  ❤️

that's  a good news. i he hope add those objects to passion soon coz i got few more ideas with those objects.?

@lucas1i, MY! You are a busy one, aren't you!!!!!!!! I think that you and Clydie are the only animators who are active these days. PLEASE... Don't stop!!!!

And of course, @S3LynnMods, and her wonderful birthing animations!!!!!!

Even with the great work from Lady666, Amra72, Mike24, MaryJane, K69, The Master, and many others... it can still get old seeing the same animations over and over, with nothing new, it does get a little boring. So again, to Lucas, Clydie and Lynn... Thanks!!!

On 9/9/2020 at 11:45 PM, LadySmoks said:

@lucas1i, MY! You are a busy one, aren't you!!!!!!!! I think that you and Clydie are the only animators who are active these days. PLEASE... Don't stop!!!!

And of course, @S3LynnMods, and her wonderful birthing animations!!!!!!

Even with the great work from Lady666, Amra72, Mike24, MaryJane, K69, The Master, and many others... it can still get old seeing the same animations over and over, with nothing new, it does get a little boring. So again, to Lucas, Clydie and Lynn... Thanks!!!

K69 make animations too. But for few months He has delivered the new ones only for patreoners

7 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

only for patreoners

Some of us make what we make for others... some others make what they make for money.  Not begrudging... just saying...

Hi!

idea for a new 3p animation thread on a double bed:
1. as the picture - blowjob + masturbation

Screenshot-92.jpg?width=725&height=408

2. joining sex in the same position (vaginal).
3. Female on top (cowgirl) on a lying male, and the second standing on the bed gives her mouth.