[The Sims 3] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

42 minutes ago, gobicii said:

Did that. Downloaded the latest file from post #35, deleted ScriptCache, reloaded the animations in KW, but can't use the 2 lounge chair, and the chair anims. They're not even in the anim list.

If they are not even in the animations list, it means they are not loaded.

If they are, you will see something like that         KinkyAnalustAnimations   31

If you don't see it search for Add new animation file/package

In the field that asks the name of the file copy/paste this  KinkyAnalustAnimations

repeat the same for KinkyAnalustPetAnimations

4 minutes ago, gobicii said:

Yeah, I know how it works. I did exactly as you said, but it only loads 28 anims under "KinkyAnalustAnimations", so something smells fishy.

In passion it loads 31 and I saw no XML errors with XML tools.

If errors are still, you should have an error log from KW

Do you have any?

I suppose that you have replaced both files. The OKW package and the other.

The Chair 3some anim weirldy is avaliable on armchairs, but not on chairs (it works too), so it might be just be registered to the wrong type objects. (It works on armchairs too, so if it's possible I think it should be avaliable on both armchairs, chairs, and toilets, maybe even couches imo. Why not if it works)

2 minutes ago, gobicii said:

The Chair 3some anim weirldy is avaliable on armchairs, but not on chairs (it works too), so it might be just be registered to the wrong type objects. (It works on armchairs too, so if it's possible I think it should be avaliable on both armchairs, chairs, and toilets, maybe even couches imo. Why not if it works)

The main class in Sims3 is chairs and that covers the class children Arm or whatever other kind.

The ChairLounge is a unique class for a specific type of chair and it should work.

If you click on this object and interact sex on it do you see any Analust creator on the animations menu?

For the Lounge Chair anims there are none. From other packs I have two (I think L666 and Amra ones), but Analust anims don't show up at all. Not on chairs, not on lounge chairs, not on toilets, nowhere.

That one Chair DP anim however works on armchairs, but nowhere else.

5 minutes ago, gobicii said:

For the Lounge Chair anims there are none. From other packs I have two (I think L666 and Amra ones), but Analust anims don't show up at all. Not on chairs, not on lounge chairs, not on toilets, nowhere.

That one Chair DP anim however works on armchairs, but nowhere else.

OK I'll take a look on how L666 or Amra call the ChairLounge object and I hope to find the answer.

I'll be back for this.

Can you check the dog doggy and dog doggy anal if they work in KW?

I saw the error but I don't use such animations, to see if it's ok or not.

From kw log export :

Loaded
Error while parsing: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_01o
System.ArgumentException: The requested value `Oral' was not found ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format

WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_01o
Actors is null

### DEBUG ### Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_01o
Error while parsing: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_02o
System.ArgumentException: The requested value `Oral' was not found ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format

### DEBUG ### Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_02o
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kinkyanalustanimations : 28 stage(s) Loaded

WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_02o
Actors is null
Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage.Validate() in unknown: line 0
Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage.Load(XmlDocument doc, String packageName, ResourceKey packageKey) in unknown: line 0
Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage.Load(String packageName) in unknown: line 0
Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage.Load() in unknown: line 0
Oniki.Settings.Apply() in unknown: line 0
Oniki.Main.Start() in unknown: line 0
Oniki.KinkyMod.OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler(Object sender, EventArgs e) in unknown: line 0

4 hours ago, gobicii said:

The Pets anims don't work either. I can load them (it shows there are 2), but can't find them in the animation menu.

OK, thanks to Angelus75 log, I found and fixed 2 more errors. 

I re - upload the zips again now.

In pets it was a lower body outfit specified that I changed to none.

Is it OK now, KW players?

Re-download it and tell me.

They work perfectly now! Thanks a thousand times for your work @TwilightStorm!
The only issue is now the chair DP only working on armchairs, but I can live with that, and move the sims to my choice of place with "moveobjects on".

Now let's hope there's more amazing animations are coming (hopefully with a little less issues :P)!

Thanks again.

Not sure but I had 30, but after I installed latest one from you, its still 30 and pets not get registered when I unloaded and reloaded.

Do I have to save, close, clear cache, and re run game after unloading and add package?

P.S: I added the pets by copying KinkyAnalustPetAnimations and pasting worked.

15 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

Thanks again.

Not sure but I had 30, but after I installed latest one from you, its still 30 and pets not get registered when I unloaded and reloaded.

Do I have to save, close, clear cache, and re run game after unloading and add package?

I guess that we are KW talking, right?

So now you have 2 new packages.

Pets are separate.

You have to unpack them in to your mods/packages folder (Humans and pets)

and because they are both unknown to KW, remove any KinkyAnalustAnimations stages and

add a new package, copy/paste KinkyAnalustAnimations and KinkyAnalustPetAnimations 

You will see 30 animations for KinkyAnalustAnimations

and 2 animations for KinkyAnalusPettAnimations 

If you use passion, you will see 31 (Pets are exclude) animations from KinkyAnalustAnimations

that passion loads autonomous at every game start. You don't need anything above.

4 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

I guess that we are KW talking, right?

So now you have 2 new packages.

Pets are separate.

You have to unpack them in to your mods/packages folder (Humans and pets)

and because they are both unknown to KW, remove any KinkyAnalustAnimations stages and

add a new package, copy/paste KinkyAnalustAnimations and KinkyAnalustPetAnimations 

You will see 30 animations for KinkyAnalustAnimations

and 2 animations for KinkyAnalusPettAnimations 

If you use passion, you will see 31 (Pets are exclude) animations from KinkyAnalustAnimations

that passion loads autonomous at every game start. You don't need anything above.

Yes, I was talking about KW.

So, Passion shows 31, then?

So, I suppose to see 30 and 2 for pets, right?

If that's what suppose to happen, yes, it all shows up fine.

1 minute ago, jenyeah said:

So, I suppose to see 30 and 2 for pets, right?

If that's what suppose to happen, it is already doing.

And that is when you download the zips of post 35 today, right?

If so, we talk about the same thing.

God! Many times I wish to have you, and more of you people, ahead of me and talk, rather than type and type to express the obvious...

If we were close and talk, this would be ....

how many seconds you think?

I give a top of 60...

10 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

And that is when you download the zips of post 35 today, right?

If so, we talk about the same thing.

God! Many times I wish to have you, and more of you people, ahead of me and talk, rather than type and type to express the obvious...

If we were close and talk, this would be ....

how many seconds you think?

I give a top of 60...

Before I downloaded today's, it already shown me 30 animations, then downloaded the zips of post 35 today, it still says 30 and 2 for pets.

So, we were talking about the same thing.

P.S:

Here is new export log I got, after installing newests:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Log Version="1" Type="Log">
  <LogData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.3.7 (375)

### DEBUG ### StrayAnimals
Moved Pets: 0
Destroyed Pets: 0
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kinkyanalustpetanimations : 2 stage(s) Loaded
### WARNING ### : Specified NextStage: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_04o in WooHooStage: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_02o doesn't exists.
Please contact Analust to correct this problem.
### WARNING ### : Specified NextStage: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_floor_doggya_03 in WooHooStage: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_floor_doggya_02 doesn't exists.
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kinkyanalustanimations : 30 stage(s) Loaded
### WARNING ### : Specified NextStage: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_04o in WooHooStage: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_02o doesn't exists.
### WARNING ### : Specified NextStage: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_floor_doggya_03 in WooHooStage: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_floor_doggya_02 doesn't exists.