[The Sims 3] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

On 12/23/2018 at 5:03 AM, YahooRose said:

I'm having some issues adding this to my game.  I "saved link as..." to my Mods folder, as usual, then tried to extract using 7-Zip (7zfm, specifically).  When I do so, I left-click, choose "Extract Files", and then Mods, then Packages.  Then it says "can not open file as archive".  This is how I usually extract files, and I've never had any issues before.  Also, when I try to add the package in game, it says that the animations pkg doesn't exist.  I use Firefox as a browser.  Can someone help me, please?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, SimNagels said:

I'm having the same issue. I extracted files from every other animator. I think this download is just bad.

These animations are for Kinky World and Passion mods.

Do you have any of this mods?

The animations do not work by them self!

If you already download KinkyAnalustAnimationsV11.rar of post #1

( you will see a rar file in your downloads folder and you need 7zip to extract its content to your Mods/packages folder)

go to positions and add "KinkyAnalustAnimations" (without ") into the field that asks to add new animation package.

If you play with passion, this is not necessary.

On 12/11/2018 at 1:30 PM, TwilightStorm said:
Spoiler

Nice, very nice to have new animators for Sims 3.

I have 2 things to notice.

1)

<!-- DoggyStyle A : Prone -->

<WooHooStage>
    <Creator>Analust</Creator>
    <Key>KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_sofa_doggy_01</Key>
    <Category>Vaginal</Category>
    <LoopMax>3</LoopMax>
    <Skill>0</Skill>
    <Objects>Couch</Objects>
    <MinSims>2</MinSims>
    <Flags>Rough</Flags>
    <Victim>1</Victim>

<WooHooActor Id="0">
    <Animation>a_sofa_doggyA_01</Animation>
    <NakedFlags>LowerBody</NakedFlags>
    <Genders>Male</Genders>  
    <Species>Human</Species>
            <Action>
            <Partner>1</Partner>
            <Arousal>-40</Arousal>
              </Action>
            </WooHooActor>

<WooHooActor Id="1">
    <Animation>a_sofa_doggyB_01</Animation>
    <NakedFlags>LowerBody</NakedFlags>
       <Genders>Female</Genders>
    <Species>Human</Species>
             <Action>
            <Partner>0</Partner>
            <Arousal>-40</Arousal>
              </Action>
               </WooHooActor>
</WooHooStage>                                           <--- you miss this

and 2)

You need to add the rest of the string tables so none US can reed you animations name.

Thanks a lot for your work and it will be in the known animations of Passion.

I corrected the OKW file in case you want it.

OKW_KinkyAnalustAnimations.package

Not sure if this is related to what you said but I get these:

Spoiler

WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_science_doggya_01

Category: Anal
Objects list is empty.
Please contact Analust to correct this problem.
### DEBUG ### Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_science_doggya_01
Error while parsing: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_01o
System.ArgumentException: The requested value `Oral' was not found ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
#0: 0x00017 throw      in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.Globalization.NumberStyles,System.IFormatProvider) ([38D14B88] [7] [385B4ED8] )
#1: 0x00009 call       in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([38D14B88] [385B4ED8] )
#2: 0x0000e call       in System.System.Convert:ToInt32 (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([38D14B88] [385B4ED8] )
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

#0: 0x00000 superop    in System.System.Enum:Parse (System.Type,string,bool) ([3899EDE0] [38D14B88] [1] )
#1: 0x0005b call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooAction:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (38A7A0C0 [67BF2210] )
#2: 0x0018f newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooActor:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (68092580 [67BF8900] )
#3: 0x0020d newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Parse (Oniki.Utilities.XMLEntry) (4CD5B780 [38D22E10] )
#4: 0x00090 callvirt   in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument,string,Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey) ([4CD66F60] [67B84F40] [vt:63539A24] )
#5: 0x001a9 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (string) ([0D655E40] )
#6: 0x00053 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load () ()
#7: 0x000c9 call       in Oniki.Oniki.Settings:Apply () ()
#8: 0x000b6 callvirt   in Oniki.Oniki.Main:Start () ()
#9: 0x0010f call       in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([385688A0] [39160878] )

WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_01o
Actors is null
Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage.Validate() in unknown: line 0
Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage.Load(XmlDocument doc, String packageName, ResourceKey packageKey) in unknown: line 0
Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage.Load(String packageName) in unknown: line 0
Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage.Load() in unknown: line 0
Oniki.Settings.Apply() in unknown: line 0
Oniki.Main.Start() in unknown: line 0
Oniki.KinkyMod.OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler(Object sender, EventArgs e) in unknown: line 0

### DEBUG ### Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_01o
Error while parsing: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_02o
System.ArgumentException: The requested value `Oral' was not found ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
#0: 0x00017 throw      in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.Globalization.NumberStyles,System.IFormatProvider) ([38D14B88] [7] [385B4ED8] )
#1: 0x00009 call       in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([38D14B88] [385B4ED8] )
#2: 0x0000e call       in System.System.Convert:ToInt32 (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([38D14B88] [385B4ED8] )

#0: 0x00000 superop    in System.System.Enum:Parse (System.Type,string,bool) ([3899EDE0] [38D14B88] [1] )
#1: 0x0005b call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooAction:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (38A4D1F8 [67BD5F78] )
#2: 0x0018f newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooActor:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (68092500 [67BDBA50] )
#3: 0x0020d newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Parse (Oniki.Utilities.XMLEntry) (4CD5B720 [38D22E00] )
#4: 0x00090 callvirt   in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument,string,Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey) ([4CD66F60] [67B84F40] [vt:63539A24] )
#5: 0x001a9 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (string) ([0D655E40] )
#9: 0x0010f call       in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([385688A0] [39160878] )

WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_02o
Actors is null
Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage.Load(XmlDocument doc, String packageName, ResourceKey packageKey) in unknown: line 0
Oniki.KinkyMod.OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler(Object sender, EventArgs e) in unknown: line 0

### DEBUG ### Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_02o
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kinkyanalustanimations : 27 stage(s) Loaded

2 hours ago, eldark17 said:

Ciao guys,

I try to download the 11v but...

someone kwon what/why happens?

Thanks in advance

Cattura.PNG

Either:

1) your program doesn't support RAR files

2) OR, something happened to your file on download: delete the file and try downloading again.

I just now downloaded the file and was able to extract the contents using 7zip. I have had problems in the past with files seemingly corrupted after downloading from this site, and re-downloading solved the issue for me.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

So what it you replace they OKW_KinkyAnalustAnimations.package with mine above?

Does it solve the error?

I'm willing to help the creator the best I can, but I need info.

Let me try that and see what happens.

When I update this post, this time, I will insert entire export log, the one that I inserted above, it's just part that mentions this mod.

Ok, here is update of new exported file after I run for game like few sim mins or few sim hours of time

I have deleted the old one when I saved and closed game to download and put the file you uploaded, and let the game regenerate it when I play tested now.

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Log Version="1" Type="Log">
  <LogData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.3.7 (375)

KinkyMod.OnPreLoad
PatchEnums: 7 object(s) found.
 * Oniki.Gameplay.Socializing
 * Oniki.Gameplay.Commodities
 * Oniki.Gameplay.TraitChips
 * Oniki.Gameplay.Traits
 * Oniki.Careers.Acting
 * Oniki.Careers.Modeling
 * Oniki.Careers.Whoring
GuidMap.Create
Loading Custom Controls...
Commodities.LoadTunings: KinkyMotives
KWBuff.Load: KinkyBuffs
Drinks.Load: KinkyDrinks
Loading TraitChips...
Added TraitChip: 2943304806
KinkySkill.Load: KinkySkills
### DEBUG ### Loding Books: KinkyBooks
Plants.Load: KinkyPlants
Ingredients.Load: KinkyIngredients
MedicineData.Load: KinkyMedicines
Pets EP is installed.
PreLoad: 98 object(s) found.
WorldName: AppaloosaPlains
StrayPetTunings.PreLoad: Add allowed world type : Undefined
StrayPetTunings.PreLoad: Add allowed world type : Vacation
StrayPetTunings.PreLoad: Add allowed world type : University
StrayPetTunings.PreLoad: Add allowed world type : Future
KWRole.CreateData: 2001367972
KWRole.CreateData: 996087246
KWRole.CreateData: 1287321889
KWRole.CreateData: 2013638293
KWRole.CreateData: 634397039
KWRole.CreateData: 1938081013
PreLoad: DONE
KinkyMod.OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler: AppaloosaPlains
KinkyMod.PostLoadFixup
### DEBUG ### KWPhotograph.PostLoad: 0 photo(s) destroyed
KinkyMod.PostLoadFixup: DONE
### DEBUG ### Added 0 books.
Main.Start: Savegame Build: 375 - Current Build: 375
Main.Start: World Guid: 1099003098
Main.Start: Use loaded settings
Settings.Apply
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_k69_animations : 89 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Parse: Type not found: ScienceStation
WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_science_doggya_01
Category: Anal
Objects list is empty.
Please contact Analust to correct this problem.
### DEBUG ### Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_science_doggya_01
#0: 0x00017 throw      in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.Globalization.NumberStyles,System.IFormatProvider) ([3A7D0390] [7] [395D4ED8] )
#1: 0x00009 call       in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([3A7D0390] [395D4ED8] )
#2: 0x0000e call       in System.System.Convert:ToInt32 (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([3A7D0390] [395D4ED8] )

#0: 0x00000 superop    in System.System.Enum:Parse (System.Type,string,bool) ([399BEDE0] [3A7D0390] [1] )
#1: 0x0005b call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooAction:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (39802408 [617AF450] )
#2: 0x0018f newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooActor:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (619010C0 [617B1240] )
#3: 0x0020d newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Parse (Oniki.Utilities.XMLEntry) (4A297540 [3AEAF950] )
#4: 0x00090 callvirt   in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument,string,Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey) ([48853CC0] [53444680] [vt:613EF224] )
#5: 0x001a9 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (string) ([3AE2D4C0] )
#9: 0x0010f call       in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([395888A0] [3A09AC88] )

WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_01o
Actors is null

#0: 0x00017 throw      in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.Globalization.NumberStyles,System.IFormatProvider) ([3A7D0390] [7] [395D4ED8] )
#1: 0x00009 call       in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([3A7D0390] [395D4ED8] )
#2: 0x0000e call       in System.System.Convert:ToInt32 (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([3A7D0390] [395D4ED8] )

#0: 0x00000 superop    in System.System.Enum:Parse (System.Type,string,bool) ([399BEDE0] [3A7D0390] [1] )
#1: 0x0005b call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooAction:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (39802018 [617AA618] )
#2: 0x0018f newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooActor:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (61901040 [617AC318] )
#3: 0x0020d newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Parse (Oniki.Utilities.XMLEntry) (4A2974E0 [3AEAF810] )
#4: 0x00090 callvirt   in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument,string,Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey) ([48853CC0] [53444680] [vt:613EF224] )
#5: 0x001a9 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (string) ([3AE2D4C0] )
#9: 0x0010f call       in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([395888A0] [3A09AC88] )

WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_lounge_OV_dp_02o
Actors is null

WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kinkyanalustanimations : 27 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kinkystages : 29 stage(s) Loaded
### WARNING ### WooHooStage.Parse:
Key: KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)Floor_Kiss_01o
Unknown xml tag: Duration
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_amra72_animations : 158 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_swanny_animations : 2 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_mike24_pets : 41 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_maryjane_animations : 38 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_l666_animations : 171 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_galgat_animations : 13 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_l666_kinky_animations : 44 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kinkyworldmasteranimations : 88 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_l666_rapebdsm_animations : 33 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_mike24_lesbians : 30 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_mike24_classics : 24 stage(s) Loaded
### DEBUG ### CASSProperties.Import: 2 CASP properties imported.
OutfitEntry.Import: 0 Outfits imported.
### WARNING ### : Specified NextStage: KW_K69_Animations.a_ToiletStall_Handjob_01 in WooHooStage: KW_K69_Animations.a_Stall_Tease_01 doesn't exists.
Please contact K69 to correct this problem.
SchoolLocation.LoadFixup
### DEBUG ### SchoolLocation.LoadFixup: LocationNurse is OK
SchoolLocation.StartTask
Loading: KinkyTopics
KWServices.Create
NPC.Load
SimData.OnPostEnterWorld: 76 SimData found...
SimData.OnPostEnterWorld: Starting tasks
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Vera Blackburn
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Benni Hennessey
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Zac Whipsnake
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Hailey Midden-Shepherd
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Kenji Midden-Shepherd
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Gracie Singleton-Loveland
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Benjamin Schmidt-Darnell
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Shawnee Fox
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Cheyenne Fox
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Dakota Fox
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Quincy Miller-Curley
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Jacquie Miller
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Bertram Bedlington
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Patricia Pinkerton-Bedlington
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Johnny Johnson
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Chuck Hobble
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Cruz Martingale
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Hetty Lionheart
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Vallari Chandra
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Barrington Diamond
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Juanita Blanco
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Kim Marshall
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Tate Curley
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Esme Miller-Curley
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Honey Schmidt-Darnell
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Alouette Bird
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Oriole Bird
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Kanoa Parrott
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Jazlyn Singleton-Parrott
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Ethan Parrott
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Gavin Pinkerton-Bedlington
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Imogen Pelly
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Rodney Singleton-Loveland
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Booker Singleton-Parrott
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Harold Peeping
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Edison Trace
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Jeromy Singleton-Parrott
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Johnathon Singleton-Loveland
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Elizabet Ajjanagadde (Warner)
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Aleksey Ajjanagadde
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Eunji Yoon
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Clara Ajjanagadde (Warner)
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Luther Ajjanagadde (Warner)
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Chinue Ikachi
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Darweshi Ikachi
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Andwele Ikachi
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Bakari Ikachi
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Bethany Riffin-Blanco
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Loretta Hobble-Bird
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Andres Hobble-Bird
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Alton Singleton-Parrott
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Carolina Pinkerton-Bedlington
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Adrianna Whipsnake-Miller
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Chidike Ikachi
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Francesca Parrott-Chandra
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Christin Pinkerton-Bedlington
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Giovanni Rooney-Blanco
### DEBUG ### OutfitManager.PostLoad: SwitchOutfitHelper is null: Carrie Whipsnake-Miller
SimData.OnPostEnterWorld: 76 tasks started.
SimRelation.OnWorldLoadFinished: 468 relations found.
KinkyMod.OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler: DONE
</LogData>
</Log>

On 12/27/2018 at 9:29 PM, SimNagels said:

I'm having the same issue. I extracted files from every other animator. I think this download is just bad.

Hi there, your anti virus maybe causing issue. I have tried downloading it and putting it in Mods folder. Worked fine for me. Try it.

I'm getting errors logged when these are loaded into KW.

For example:

#0: 0x00017 throw      in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.Globalization.NumberStyles,System.IFormatProvider) ([03534A38] [7] [35E52ED8] )
#1: 0x00009 call       in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([03534A38] [35E52ED8] )
#2: 0x0000e call       in System.System.Convert:ToInt32 (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([03534A38] [35E52ED8] )

Attached is the debug log.

KWLog_Export_802A0A9F.xml

On 12/10/2018 at 5:24 AM, rlfp said:

Analust Animations

WARNING!

THIS MOD CONTAINS 18+CONTENTS.

Hi everyone, started making adult animations for Sims 3. So there will few glitches in animations.  Anyway I hope you will enjoy my work!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements:-

Kinky World Mod:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current number of animations : 22

Animation List :-

Version 1.0-

Floor

Doggystyle A | Vaginal \ Anal

Doggystyle B | Vaginal \ Anal

Doggystyle C | Vaginal \ Anal

Doggystyle D | Vaginal \ Anal

Doggystyle E | Vaginal \ Anal

Prone A | Vaginal

Prone B | Vaginal

Prone C | Vaginal \ Anal

VIP Chair A | Vaginal \ Anal

Threesome (M/F/F) | Vaginal

Cowgirl A | Vaginal \ Anal

Swings

Doggystyle B | Vaginal \ Anal

ChairLounge

Double Penetration A (M/F/M) | Vaginal & Oral

Double Penetration B (M/F/M) | Vaginal & Oral

Double Penetration C (M/F/M) | Vaginal & Anal

Couch

Doggystyle A | Vaginal

Doggystyle 3P  (M/F/M) | Vaginal & Anal

Version 1.0-

-Fixed few bugs.

-Added few strings.

Floor

Prone D | Vaginal \ Anal

Chair

Cowgirl A | Vaginal \ Anal

Double Penetration | Vaginal and Anal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pets:-

Floor

NOTE:- Started making pets animation. I don't have pets expansion so try it out and let me know if it's working great.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Plans:-

- Will be creating separate file for pets with more animations.

- Creating cross relationship animation as requested by Dummy001.

- Any suggestion and pose request is accepted.

I will not be working on animations for next month as I have to manage my work and project so there will be a long gap for next update. I'm really sorry for that and thanks for all your support.

Installation: Extract files into your mods folder. Register with name KinkyAnalustAnimations and you are good to go.

FIXED!  KinkyAnalustAnimationsV11.zip

Separate Pet animations KinkyAnalustPetAnimations.zip

@rlfp

move it to post #1 and we'll talk after holidays about it. I'll PM you...

6 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

@rlfp

Hope this solve our problems.

However I have to ask you, if you can look at another animations if I only have this problem.

### WARNING ### : Specified NextStage: KW_K69_Animations.a_ToiletStall_Handjob_01 in WooHooStage: KW_K69_Animations.a_Stall_Tease_01 doesn't exists.
Please contact K69 to correct this problem.

4 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Hope this solve our problems.

However I have to ask you, if you can look at another animations if I only have this problem.

This problem has nothing to do with the above one. The log says that a position miss the next stage.

KW_K69_Animations.a_ToiletStall_Handjob_01 animation that is written in the XML does not exists as a name.

OK then KW will not load it and K69 might already fixed that in patreon versions.

The error above was a premature end of the xml table and that cause the loss of 3 analust animations and maybe more in KW positions dictionaries.

4 hours ago, gobicii said:

Most of the 3some animations don't work for me. Either they don't show up in the anim list, or they do, but don't start playing when I choose them. Every other pack works fine.

If you are talking about the fix above, reload analust animations. The last animations in the XML had some tag errors. 

On 12/30/2018 at 6:34 PM, TwilightStorm said:

@rlfp

First, thanks for attempting to help out, and I know this isn't your package to support.

I'm still having the same issues with the package you provided. I used Beyond Compare to do a binary comparison between this attachment and the one from rlfp, and the animations compared as identical. The only difference is your zip doesn't have the metadata file. Should I just put in the animations package but not the OKW_* package?

image.png.cd90ea531c906ae52c6e71c373093bd3.png

1 hour ago, FreakyRufus said:

First, thanks for attempting to help out, and I know this isn't your package to support.

I'm still having the same issues with the package you provided. I used Beyond Compare to do a binary comparison between this attachment and the one from rlfp, and the animations compared as identical. The only difference is your zip doesn't have the metadata file. Should I just put in the animations package but not the OKW_* package?

image.png.cd90ea531c906ae52c6e71c373093bd3.png

Happy New Year.

Re-download the zip file.

For some reason the OKW file was missing from the zip. (That is what I fixed!)

I re-upload it.

The couch DP works (though the animations doesn't recognize male or female actors properly - the sim who asks for woohoo is considered the male actor), but only one of the Lounge Chair anims show up, and it doesn't play (the actors just teleport into eachother and do nothing - the anim never starts).

Most of the anims work perfectly, and I love them, but:
- Only one anim shows up for Lounge Chairs, and it doesn't work

- Floor Doggystyle A (hands held) and C are the same, but in C the "female" actor's anim doesn't work

- Both Chair animations are missing for me

Using the latest file you uploaded, TwilightStorm, but these are the issues I have currently.

1 hour ago, gobicii said:

The couch DP works (though the animations doesn't recognize male or female actors properly - the sim who asks for woohoo is considered the male actor), but only one of the Lounge Chair anims show up, and it doesn't play (the actors just teleport into eachother and do nothing - the anim never starts).

Most of the anims work perfectly, and I love them, but:
- Only one anim shows up for Lounge Chairs, and it doesn't work

- Floor Doggystyle A (hands held) and C are the same, but in C the "female" actor's anim doesn't work

- Both Chair animations are missing for me

Using the latest file you uploaded, TwilightStorm, but these are the issues I have currently.

OK I see from what you tell, that also clip errors exist.

I have to look them one by one so it takes more time.

I'll be back....

@TwilightStorm

Here is the error I get after reinstalling your fix.

I put it as spoiler cause it gave me some amount of errors.

Spoiler

#0: 0x00017 throw      in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.Globalization.NumberStyles,System.IFormatProvider) ([38FF51B0] [7] [38264ED8] )
#1: 0x00009 call       in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([38FF51B0] [38264ED8] )
#2: 0x0000e call       in System.System.Convert:ToInt32 (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([38FF51B0] [38264ED8] )

#0: 0x00000 superop    in System.System.Enum:Parse (System.Type,string,bool) ([3864EDE0] [38FF51B0] [1] )
#1: 0x0005b call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooAction:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (38A4E030 [65BDECC0] )
#2: 0x0018f newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooActor:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (397D6940 [65BEA0D8] )
#3: 0x0020d newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Parse (Oniki.Utilities.XMLEntry) (4B426BA0 [39A7B0B0] )
#4: 0x00090 callvirt   in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument,string,Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey) ([4B640DE0] [5F674F80] [vt:5F84D224] )
#5: 0x001a9 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (string) ([44EBA0C0] )
#9: 0x0010f call       in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([382188A0] [38280D40] )

Actors is null

#0: 0x00017 throw      in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.Globalization.NumberStyles,System.IFormatProvider) ([38FF51B0] [7] [38264ED8] )
#1: 0x00009 call       in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([38FF51B0] [38264ED8] )
#2: 0x0000e call       in System.System.Convert:ToInt32 (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([38FF51B0] [38264ED8] )

#0: 0x00000 superop    in System.System.Enum:Parse (System.Type,string,bool) ([3864EDE0] [38FF51B0] [1] )
#1: 0x0005b call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooAction:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (38A44AF8 [65BA49D8] )
#2: 0x0018f newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooActor:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (397D68C0 [65BB5330] )
#3: 0x0020d newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Parse (Oniki.Utilities.XMLEntry) (4B426B40 [39A7B060] )
#4: 0x00090 callvirt   in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument,string,Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey) ([4B640DE0] [5F674F80] [vt:5F84D224] )
#5: 0x001a9 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (string) ([44EBA0C0] )
#9: 0x0010f call       in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([382188A0] [38280D40] )

Actors is null

Error while parsing: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_floor_dog_doggy_01
System.ArgumentException: The requested value `AdultDog' was not found ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
#0: 0x00017 throw      in System.System.UInt32:Parse (string,System.Globalization.NumberStyles,System.IFormatProvider) ([3A22D8C0] [7] [38264ED8] )
#1: 0x00009 call       in System.System.UInt32:Parse (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([3A22D8C0] [38264ED8] )
#2: 0x0000e call       in System.System.Convert:ToUInt32 (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([3A22D8C0] [38264ED8] )

#0: 0x00000 superop    in System.System.Enum:Parse (System.Type,string,bool) ([382E6ED0] [3A22D8C0] [1] )
#1: 0x001dc call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooActor:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (397D64C0 [5FAB6A98] )
#2: 0x0020d newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Parse (Oniki.Utilities.XMLEntry) (4BA19D20 [3A084440] )
#3: 0x00090 callvirt   in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument,string,Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey) ([4B640DE0] [5F674F80] [vt:5F84D224] )
#4: 0x001a9 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (string) ([44EBA0C0] )
#5: 0x00053 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load () ()
#6: 0x000c9 call       in Oniki.Oniki.Settings:Apply () ()
#7: 0x000b6 callvirt   in Oniki.Oniki.Main:Start () ()
#8: 0x0010f call       in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([382188A0] [38280D40] )

WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_floor_dog_doggy_01
Actors is null

### DEBUG ### Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_floor_dog_doggy_01
Error while parsing: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_floor_dog_doggya_01
System.ArgumentException: The requested value `AdultDog' was not found ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
#0: 0x00017 throw      in System.System.UInt32:Parse (string,System.Globalization.NumberStyles,System.IFormatProvider) ([3A22D8C0] [7] [38264ED8] )
#1: 0x00009 call       in System.System.UInt32:Parse (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([3A22D8C0] [38264ED8] )
#2: 0x0000e call       in System.System.Convert:ToUInt32 (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([3A22D8C0] [38264ED8] )

#0: 0x00000 superop    in System.System.Enum:Parse (System.Type,string,bool) ([382E6ED0] [3A22D8C0] [1] )
#1: 0x001dc call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooActor:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (397D6480 [5FA91EE8] )
#2: 0x0020d newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Parse (Oniki.Utilities.XMLEntry) (4BA19CC0 [3A084430] )
#3: 0x00090 callvirt   in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument,string,Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey) ([4B640DE0] [5F674F80] [vt:5F84D224] )
#4: 0x001a9 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (string) ([44EBA0C0] )
#5: 0x00053 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load () ()
#6: 0x000c9 call       in Oniki.Oniki.Settings:Apply () ()
#7: 0x000b6 callvirt   in Oniki.Oniki.Main:Start () ()
#8: 0x0010f call       in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([382188A0] [38280D40] )

WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_floor_dog_doggya_01
Actors is null

### DEBUG ### Validation failed: KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_floor_dog_doggya_01

Fixed 31 animations and 2 pet animations Separate. Now all3some work except  Lounge Chair C that miss all clips, Floor Doggystyle C (hands held) that miss the clip of the partner and also one animation clip had wrong hash. I have temporary removed them by add them in comments, until Analust uploads the missing clips.

Please tell me if you found anything else that is missing. This was a fucking headache! 

Re - download from the same post above.