[The Sims 3] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

Nice, very nice to have new animators for Sims 3.

I have 2 things to notice.

1)

<!-- DoggyStyle A : Prone -->

<WooHooStage>
    <Creator>Analust</Creator>
    <Key>KinkyAnalustAnimations.a_sofa_doggy_01</Key>
    <Category>Vaginal</Category>
    <LoopMax>3</LoopMax>
    <Skill>0</Skill>
    <Objects>Couch</Objects>
    <MinSims>2</MinSims>
    <Flags>Rough</Flags>
    <Victim>1</Victim>

<WooHooActor Id="0">
    <Animation>a_sofa_doggyA_01</Animation>
    <NakedFlags>LowerBody</NakedFlags>
    <Genders>Male</Genders>  
    <Species>Human</Species>
            <Action>
            <Partner>1</Partner>
            <Arousal>-40</Arousal>
              </Action>
            </WooHooActor>

<WooHooActor Id="1">
    <Animation>a_sofa_doggyB_01</Animation>
    <NakedFlags>LowerBody</NakedFlags>
       <Genders>Female</Genders>
    <Species>Human</Species>
             <Action>
            <Partner>0</Partner>
            <Arousal>-40</Arousal>
              </Action>
               </WooHooActor>
</WooHooStage>                                           <--- you miss this

and 2)

You need to add the rest of the string tables so none US can reed you animations name.

Thanks a lot for your work and it will be in the known animations of Passion.

I corrected the OKW file in case you want it.

OKW_KinkyAnalustAnimations.package

10 hours ago, rlfp said:

Thanks you so much buddy?. I will certainly add string tables in my next update

Your animations are in Passion from today on and when ever you decide to upload anything new.

Passion will load them in game on any game load.

A good work at the beginning, is like a start of a good shiny day! :thumbsup:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/?do=findComment&comment=1971832

19 minutes ago, alexruster said:

any bestiality animations?

I didn't find any in this release from RLFP

There are some here but you'll need the Pets expansion to be able to use them: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54718-the-sims-3-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world/

"kw_mike24_pets" for Kinky World is included in the package - Dogs, horses, deer, and possibly more (cats). *Needs to be activated in KW settings.

3 hours ago, Dummy001 said:

Hey, do you think you could make a double penetration animation? (I'm looking for M/M/M with both penetrations being anal)

Ok. I will do it once I get time.

Thank you for the update :D You have a great deal of talent and im very happy using your animations, i just have one request, could you add sound? I find it kinda eerie when the sound of their moans just dissappear when the go from L666,Amra72,K69, etc.. animations to yours in Passion. If this is not an option don't bother as i have SpaceMans animations without sound and use them with great joy as they are so amaxzingly good ;)  Keep up the good work if you can and want, I am so grateful for every new thing that gets created for this wonderful game The Sims 3 :D Happy Yuletime ?❤️

I'm having some issues adding this to my game.  I "saved link as..." to my Mods folder, as usual, then tried to extract using 7-Zip (7zfm, specifically).  When I do so, I left-click, choose "Extract Files", and then Mods, then Packages.  Then it says "can not open file as archive".  This is how I usually extract files, and I've never had any issues before.  Also, when I try to add the package in game, it says that the animations pkg doesn't exist.  I use Firefox as a browser.  Can someone help me, please?  Thanks.

7 hours ago, YahooRose said:

I'm having some issues adding this to my game.  I "saved link as..." to my Mods folder, as usual, then tried to extract using 7-Zip (7zfm, specifically).  When I do so, I left-click, choose "Extract Files", and then Mods, then Packages.  Then it says "can not open file as archive".  This is how I usually extract files, and I've never had any issues before.  Also, when I try to add the package in game, it says that the animations pkg doesn't exist.  I use Firefox as a browser.  Can someone help me, please?  Thanks.

Just click on the link to download, don't save the link.

Jolly Yuletide & Happy New Year 2019 ??❤️

YahooRose: first you must unzip the files and place them in Documents/ElectroniArts/TheSIms3/Mods/Packages -where you should have other mods. If you can't download see if you have the firewall to high up or try another browser ;) Godd luck and Happy x-mas ?