[The Sims 3] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

There are two thing I would like to request. First, if anyone knows how to modify objects for Sims 3 ( I tried myself but i am not able to do it), can he/she provide me modified scarecrow with private part. Would love to make few more interactions with scarecrow. And second, does anyone know any code for deducting your money at the start of specific woohoo animation?

Let me know if you can help.

✌️?

18 minutes ago, sim333 said:

wow! It's cool, but where can I find all these objects in the game ?: 

Scarecrow
Haunted House
Igloo
MechanicalBull,Arcade,Staircase,Snowman,JungleGymSlide,Boolshelf,BoolShelf,ChessTable,Chess

I'm sorry! I sent this file to my friend to check if those objects are woohooable or not. Forgot to delete those object class when I upload it here. I have fixed it though so you can download it again.

Both Scarecrow and Haunted House requires Seasons EP.

Scarecrow can be found in 'buy mode' outdoor stuffs and Haunted House should be in Community lot in Built mode.

20 hours ago, riotamus said:

Great job lucas, could you do some animations for Tombstone, thank you very much image.jpeg.ad2023f2603ebce2b30dd06ae1379817.jpeg

will have this object class checked by my friend. if it supports i'll see what i can do.

On 7/29/2020 at 7:45 AM, lucas1i said:

does anyone know any code for deducting your money at the start of specific woohoo animation?

While I don't 'know' myself, if I was familiar with reading the information associated with objects/events using money collection scripts, I'd look into stuff like the KW Professional Whore, or even gambling/arcade machines. Basically anything where a simoleon deduction is made, and look for common references in the HTML or other forms of descriptive information.

Maybe even simply using a mailbox to donate as a good or evil trait sim. NRaas has a Master Controller function to adjust household funds...

Just trying to think of different examples all doing the same thing while in the game live and not in build/buy mode.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:38 PM, MrsSanta said:

Thank you so much for the new update :D  Will become a patreon now, your animations skill is sweet man, keep up the good work ??❤️

thank you very much i really appreciate your support?.

On 8/2/2020 at 10:41 PM, landess said:

While I don't 'know' myself, if I was familiar with reading the information associated with objects/events using money collection scripts, I'd look into stuff like the KW Professional Whore, or even gambling/arcade machines. Basically anything where a simoleon deduction is made, and look for common references in the HTML or other forms of descriptive information.

Maybe even simply using a mailbox to donate as a good or evil trait sim. NRaas has a Master Controller function to adjust household funds...

Just trying to think of different examples all doing the same thing while in the game live and not in build/buy mode.

i tried and tried... but did not find any single understandable code. don't know... i may be doing little bit of coding but not smart as those fellows?.

On 8/3/2020 at 6:49 AM, riotamus said:

thanks for trying 

good news for you! kinky world supports tombstone so will include animation using it. but remember... respect the dead dude.

what's up everyone! the upcoming update will have 8 animations in it. i have completed 2 animations and third is almost complete. you can find teaser in the attachment. (if you don't wanna spoil the fun then IGNORE THIS POST.) Hope you will enjoy them. See you!?

TUV.0.3.6.zip

i have been trying to edit scarecrow mesh for animations. but whenever i tried to import the modified mesh i get this error in s3pe. does anyone know how to resolve it?

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

On 8/16/2020 at 3:42 PM, lucas1i said:

what's up everyone! the upcoming update will have 8 animations in it. i have completed 2 animations and third is almost complete. you can find teaser in the attachment. (if you don't wanna spoil the fun then IGNORE THIS POST.) Hope you will enjoy them. See you!?

TUV.0.3.6.zip 3.27 MB · 6 downloads

The new animations, like your other work, are great. I am very glad that someone else is not indifferent to the development of the mod and the game itself.
The variety of scenes on the kitchen set (cabinets, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, blowjob under the table) does not fit very much,
by the big square mirror in the gym, shower stall ...
But the game also lacks hard scenes of both 2p and 3p +
In general, there are many ideas ...

Thank you for your work!

On 8/16/2020 at 8:45 AM, lucas1i said:

i have been trying to edit scarecrow mesh for animations. but whenever i tried to import the modified mesh i get this error in s3pe. does anyone know how to resolve it?

What are you trying to do with the scarecrow? I don't have that EP, but it appears to be an object, not a sim? So, you are using it as a giant dildo??? Perhaps look inside the KW packages for dildo and more so, training dummy to see how they are set up can help you?

Can you open it in TSRW? That is how I usually pull an object mesh to modify it.

But, unfortunately, I am as clueless about the meaning of error codes as you. (((

Hello, new update is posted! It has 5 animations (3 less from what I promised). the reason they were not added is because i thought it would be better to post updated with 4-5 animations instead of waiting for month for an updated and plus my memory is really poor so i might miss out finished animations.(almost forgot about 2 animations). i will have those animation worked on in next update. Hope you will enjoy them.

17 hours ago, lucas1i said:

new update is posted! It has 5 animations

very nice animations AND you solved the problem with this Picnic Table !!!

The idea for animations on the Picnic Table came from @LadySmoks and I tried myself many variants in the OKW file that KW

may recognize this object - even to modify the object itself- but failed. Now it turned out it is much much simpler then expected.

The keyword simply is "PicnicTable" what KW accept. That is against most other Keywords where the object is called always first -i.e. BedDouble or ChairLiving.

However, you can remove "TablePicnic" from your OKW file for this animation because KW call out a unknown object in the Export file........

Thank you again and keep up your good work. It is much appreciated !