[The Sims 3] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

21 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Been there!!!! 

by that i meant i read a lot about zombies.

VERY rough cowboy  && on sleeping sim for females.

I think that kind of animation already exist in either amra's  or lady's files but here's my idea about that animation. so basically animations starts with F holding M's hand restraining him on ground. she speeds up after sometime fondling herself. Then while slowing down M complains but F slaps him in the face. and retrains his hands again (and loop)???

if this suits with your idea then i think i will add it in next update. if not let me know your thoughts on it.

and about female sim mastrubating on male sims as Clydie said that interaction has to be coded. All I can do is create a regular animations with male sim sleeping(or pretending to be asleep) and female sim applying face wash on him.?

Power Girl will be ready tomorrow!

i have cancelled all schedule to see my lady kryptonian in sims 3.

1 hour ago, lucas1i said:

amra's  or lady's

Yes, one of them has a rough cowgirl, but I was thinking VERY rough. ))) They call it "hate f--k". ))) Like female rape the guy. So many guy rapes girl, but not other way. )))

Yes, I read what Clydie said about female masturbating on male. Too bad. I think it would be funny. Another that would be funny is a male masturbating on anyone who gets drunk and passes out on the floor! But, I know is similar that would need code written for that. )))

I hope Power Girl is ready today... if not, definitely tomorrow, as I made a new girl to do final tests, and am playing her now. I will not hold up longer because of the cape. This one is pretty good, and if I can make a better one later, I will upload it separately. But, outfit, boots and this cape look good so far. )))

On 11/27/2020 at 7:33 PM, lucas1i said:

Note:-This stunt was performed by professional sims under the supervision of a bad animator. 

Bad animator :D Your animations are smooth and full of details as if they were done with motion capture and you say bad. How did you get to the level you are now? Did you work as an animator before?

new updated is uploaded 

updated V.0.4.5:-

1.Doggstyle A - Anal (Floor/Bed)

2.Doggstyle A - Vaginal (Floor/Bed)

3.Strip Toast A - V/O (Floor/DoubleBed)

4.Doggstyle A - Vaginal (Igloo)

5.Doggstyle A - Couch

6.Standing Doggystyle B- JungleGymTower

Igloo animations works well with KW with little trick mentioned in the first post. not sure about Passion. Anyone using Passion please confirm.

7th animations is included in next update.

enjoy and stay safe!

Wow! Another update :D Thank you so much for all the animations you make, and share with us.

Lots of love, stay safe, and have a nice advent time and an Amazing Yule in advance :D  ❤️❤️❤️

Edit: Forgot to tell you that I have decided that i will continue to be your Patreon as my little gift to you for all the joy you give me and all us TS3 players ;)

Corona free hugs and kisses ❤️

9 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Thank you so much for all the animations you make, and share with u

glad to see it.?

i will spend quality time on each animation to make them better. let's hope I impress myself more.

3 hours ago, lucas1i said:

let's hope I impress myself more.

People like you and I impress ourselves by learning and improving our skills. You certainly have done, and continue to do that!!! Great animations!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah will make them after this upcoming update. I had similar idea where a male sim was gonna act like painting with his natural ink. I scrapped it later as i was unable find a container slot for easel. Maybe I will create an animation with a custom painting with few traces on it and share it along with the animation. 

And about the update. I haven't worked on anything for past week. Just sorting out some personal things which probably gonna take long. I should be able to post new update Feb. But i promise all those animations mentioned in first post will be there. Thank you very for your support. And stay safe!

10 hours ago, lucas1i said:

Yeah will make them after this upcoming update. I had similar idea where a male sim was gonna act like painting with his natural ink. I scrapped it later as i was unable find a container slot for easel. Maybe I will create an animation with a custom painting with few traces on it and share it along with the animation. 

Thank you, we will be waiting ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

hope your new year is going well so far. I should be able to resume making animations again in a week as I'm about to finish final update of my game.

from now on please visit this link to download the latest animations. will release a little update next week.

3 hours ago, lucas1i said:

from now on please visit this link to download the latest animations.

I'm a bit confused why start a new post when one is already 'stickied'?

I guess you could contact a moderator and change the status of both - or - add this information/post link to the first page/OP at the top.....

On 1/12/2021 at 2:36 AM, shiftdelete99 said:

animations are not seem to be working

i do not use passion and this is the first time i have heard from a passion user that my animations are not working. have you copied both KW and OKW files to from 'kinkylucasanimations' into your mods folder? and does the problem occurs with other animations set as well or with these animations only?

2 hours ago, lucas1i said:

i do not use passion and this is the first time i have heard from a passion user that my animations are not working. have you copied both KW and OKW files to from 'kinkylucasanimations' into your mods folder? and does the problem occurs with other animations set as well or with these animations only?

Ah damn sorry i thought one was for kw other was for passion so i just got one its working now...

• 4 weeks later...