[The Sims 3] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

On 10/5/2020 at 1:06 AM, simoleansimmer said:

I just went back to ts3 and trying to get the wicked whims mod equivalent, but kinky world and passions both are saying "unavailable". how do I download it? after its downloaded do I just drag it into the cc folder? 

you can download passion by clicking 'view file' on first page. it will take you to download page. if you want to download kinky world it is at the bottom of post. after that you have to copy it to your mods/packages folder.

8 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

You are the first one to make animations for objects that I never saw in the past and you really gave me a reason to start modding (and modding hard) again!

i'm glad to hear it!  i know difficult coding can be. thanks for taking your time to make this mod even better.

i'll do one thing whenever i add new objects i'll message you so that u can add it to passion whenever u can. 

15 hours ago, lucas1i said:

i'm glad to hear it!  i know difficult coding can be. thanks for taking your time to make this mod even better.

i'll do one thing whenever i add new objects i'll message you so that u can add it to passion whenever u can. 

glad to see talent rewarded.. Now lets see more patreons for this guy.. he works soooo hard and asks for nothing in return.. so i will instead.. If you want continued mods for ts3 in a market where there are fewer and fewerthen PLEASE donate something to this guy.. invest in talent that DESERVE it.. 

On 10/7/2020 at 7:40 AM, lucas1i said:

Thanks a lot!

Send me a PM, whenever you want!

Thank you again!

1 hour ago, lucas1i said:

I am quitting

This is a terrible news you let us know.

However it is, I much hope there is no health reason behind.

You enrich all our Sims 3 games with wonderful animations with great ideas in a very high quality. 

Then your nice tutorial incl. providing your rig -which impressed me really.

Wishing you all the best and a healthy and successful live ahead.

(But nevertheless I much hope you will return sometime)

Finally again thank you very much for the great animations you made for the Sims 3 communtiy ........... 

I am deleting my and don't have plan to return.

I'm saddened by this, and pray it's nothing serious that caused you to make this decision.

It saddens me to read this, but I understand that it is a considered decision and like the rest of the friends here. I hope that it is not a serious problem that forces you to do it, whatever it is, I hope things go well for you. I deeply appreciate the hours of fun that you have provided us. Take care of yourself and thank you

What is up everyone! I have got a good new for you. I have taken back my decision on quitting making animations for Sims 3.

You know there were few people in my neighborhood who were not too keen with the type of work was doing and even threatened to sue me. I was already swimming in the river of depression and they were trying to throw me into an ocean. 

Recently I saw a video from certain Youtuber which it motivated me enough to say f**k those people I'm gonna do what I want.

I may need to create a new account as I believe I can't cancel deletion request with this one.

Thank you for your support!

I have taken back my decision on quitting making animations for Sims 3.

Well good, you're not in jail.....

I may need to create a new account as I believe I can't cancel deletion request with this one.

Send a PM to Ashal - going to the top means you'll know for sure.

BTW - welcome back!

8 hours ago, lucas1i said:

f**k those people

TWICE, and with a tree for a dildo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy to know that you will not allow the Nazis to control your life. You do nothing wrong.

As landess writes, send a PM to the moderator to explain. Glad you're staying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Hi, I use your animations In Passion instead of Kinky World due to conflicts with other mods.  I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a video game controller accessory for the Gamer Girl animations? My current favorite batch of animations. 

Thanks for any help! I know this is a shot in the dark.

22 minutes ago, SimNagels said:

find a video game controller accessory 

The accessory automatically spawn at respective slot. You don't need to have that in your sim's inventory. I have used passion yet so I may not be aware how passion works. 

If it is because the accessory is not supported by passion. Then I think I need to contact Twilight to add them into his codes.

Then I think I need to contact Twilight to add them into his codes

That he is active and here, and responsive to things that make Passion more fun is a tribute to him. Others could learn from his example. )))

On 10/24/2020 at 7:26 PM, lucas1i said:

The accessory automatically spawn at respective slot. You don't need to have that in your sim's inventory. I have used passion yet so I may not be aware how passion works. 

If it is because the accessory is not supported by passion. Then I think I need to contact Twilight to add them into his codes.

I have added all the objects I found in your animations and they already are in the new version 2.7.6.0

I'll release it when I'm ready.

On 10/24/2020 at 8:43 AM, lucas1i said:

What is up everyone! I have got a good new for you. I have taken back my decision on quitting making animations for Sims 3.

You know there were few people in my neighborhood who were not too keen with the type of work was doing and even threatened to sue me. I was already swimming in the river of depression and they were trying to throw me into an ocean. 

Recently I saw a video from certain Youtuber which it motivated me enough to say f**k those people I'm gonna do what I want.

Thank you for your support!

I faced trolls many times.

If anyone here makes demanding or bulling or threaten or humiliate posts on you, don't answer.

Report it at once to CPU the moderator who has the topic of sims 3. 

He knows what to do!

You can delete your account but it will change the looks of this topic and your account will be renamed as guest.

I suggest to leave it as it is, make a new account and move your work there.

You can add lucas1 in the tags of the new account so members here to  know it.

It's a suggestion, all rest is your choice. 

8 minutes ago, lucas1i said:

This is what I came up with this

That's cool!:):thumbsup:  I think these animations can be done in two versions for the floor / rug and for the double bed. For some reason, only one is always created, although they differ only in height above the floor. But I am not an animator, perhaps everything is much more complicated ..

1 minute ago, sim333 said:

two versions for the floor / rug and for the double bed. 

I was planning the same and there will be two 5p variant of this animations.

21 hours ago, landess said:

Ah, cool info. I've gotten familiar with most moderators, but CPU doesn't 'interact' as much as the others.

Few months before I left, last year I had the same things with trolls in my topic. CPU was very interact then. He doesn't know sims 3 and he is modding another game, here so that is why you have to call him to interact.