Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

Very pretty ~

Find my role of pictures in it ^ ^

So nice to see you here! :) Coming from you, that means a lot to me. You've made a lot of people scratch their heads because of Silmeria lol. I hope you don't mind me recreating her face; she is really a beauty. Hope to see more of your great work.

Charlotte v2 has arrived and she has undergone a major facelift. You must install the latest Lovergirl Race in order to use this mod. Charlotte now uses Sophia Face textures and the UNP body. Her face now closely resembles Carry0833's character, Silmeria.

Due to issues with NPC weight, Charlotte v2 uses the 0 weight version of Nightshade Armor. I'll offer an optional 100 weight esp file if I'm able to in the future.

Lovergirl Race has been updated to v1.0.6, replacing Charlotte v1's face preset with version 2. You may download an optional archive for Sophia Face + UNP Main Body if you wish to match Charlotte v2's follower face. These meshes are compatible with UNP armor that doesn't use BBP.

Special thanks to calyps for allowing me to equip Charlotte v2 with the Nightshade Armor for UNP. :) If you're interested in using it for your player character, please head on over here.

Sorry about the double-post as always. ><

Just to make sure the only difference between charlotte v1 and charlotte v2 are their appearance and clothing right? both (meaning the dawnguard charlotte v2) are dawnguard playable?

Yup, just their appearance and clothing differ. Version 1 has never relied on Dawnguard or Lovergirl Race. It's standalone and you can use it with or without Dawnguard installed. I'll put a note in next to the v1 download. Thanks for noticing that tidbit. :)

You probably know this already, but yeah, you must download the Dawnguard archive for Charlotte v2 if you have Dawnguard + Lovergirl Race for Dawnguard.

Looking great' date=' but I'll open her in CK and see if I can make her standalone and use both versions. I cant replace old Charlotte just like that :P

Thanks for the long hair Scarlet btw, got her, looks great

[/quote']

I wanted to make v2 a separate follower at first, but I thought their faces and combat style would be too similar. Plus, Charlotte was originally created to reproduce Silmeria's face, so I thought providing an update would be best.

Now that I think about it, v1 and 2 are quite different and I'll probably make v2 a separate follower soon. The poll is just to gauge people's opinions. :D I'm glad you like the long-haired Scarlet too.

Downloads for Charlotte v2 are unavailable for now; she'll be remade as a separate follower by tomorrow.

Look forward to more of your followers

Come on ^ ^

Plenty more to come. ;) I noticed you made changes to Silmeria; so cute!

You can equip V2 with katanas and V1 with some kind of rapier swords' date=' for more diversity. Rapier users don't really use dual wielding, but it will look cool on Charlotte.

PS: Where I can find Silmeria?

[/quote']

I don't think I'll make any changes to Charlotte v1, but v2 (Violet) will have a two-handed sword using the in-game Ebony Blade skin.

For Silmeria's look, select the first face preset in Lovergirl Race v1.0.6. This will be changed to the fourth preset in v1.0.7, though. You'll need to install the optional Sophia Face + UNP pack in order to look like her. Then install an ENB preset like BoneAsh-ENB and it should resemble her quite nicely.

Attack of the double-posts! ><

I'm proud to present Violet the Violent, a two-handed katana-wielding follower that can now be recruited alongside the original Charlotte. Lovergirl Race v1.0.7 is required in order to use Violet, else you may experience hair coloration issues.

Lovergirl Race has been updated to v1.0.7, adding Violet's face as preset #4 and re-introducing Charlotte's face as preset #1. A dark violet hair color has also been added. You must install the Sophia Face + UNP Body pack if you wish to match your player character's face with Violet's.

As always, please let me know if there are any issues with the mods. Next, I'll see if I can merge the followers into one esp file, lightening load order space.

The Lovergirls Follower Pack v1.0 has been added, containing Charlotte, Nina, Scarlet, and Violet all in one esp file.

If you wish to replace the individual followers with this all-in-one package, first dismiss the respective followers in-game. Save, exit, and then de-activate LG_Charlotte.esp, LG_Nina.esp, LG_Scarlet.esp, and LG_Violet.esp in your mod manager. Load your save file and overwrite your save file again for good measure. Hopefully, your save should now be free of the individual follower's data. Finally, activate Lovergirls Follower Pack.esp and make sure it's below/after Lovergirl Race.esp in your load order. Load your save and all four followers should appear at the Drunken Huntsman like usual.

If anyone wishes to upload screenshots of their player characters using Lovergirl Race, please feel free. :P Sorry about the triple-post.

i have the latest version of this race with dawnguard, and im experiencing a rather big problem.

The characters wich i already have are working fine. But creating or changing this race at either showracemenu or the beginning freezes the game. Only this race is freezing, wich is highly annoying, as its the only female race i really use.

To those that have installed Lovergirl Race v1.0.7 (no Dawnguard), are vanilla and custom hairs showing up for you or are there no options? Nvm, the race is working fine.

i have the latest version of this race with dawnguard' date=' and im experiencing a rather big problem.

The characters wich i already have are working fine. But creating or changing this race at either showracemenu or the beginning freezes the game. Only this race is freezing, wich is highly annoying, as its the only female race i really use.

[/quote']

Hi, did you try setting your Nord sex from male to female first, and then switching to Lovergirl? If that doesn't help, do you have Alternate Start - Live Another Life installed? I highly recommend this mod since it starts you off in a nice interior cell, saving your RAM/GPU VRAM usage for the multitude of eye colors, hair colors, and so on.

Are you sure the CTDs have started from Lovergirl Race v1.0.7 onwards? If you uninstall it and install Lovergirl Race v1.0.6 instead, does it work?

when I press "R" for done in race menu... the skyrim suddenly close!...

Had that just recently using CotS. Most likely hair mod issues. Either run your game through the Optimizer or disable several hair mods before creating your character. Mine worked after I ran the optimizer.

Otherwise alternative start location mods would help too. Or better showracemenu mods.

Thanks for this awesome mod BSnake! I've been wanting to making different looking followers for ages. Really loving the cutesy look of this race.

Here's my first lovergirl.

8355441415_3a3341f9b2_b.jpg

Going to work on her more to how I would like her to be. Thanks so much!

My pleasure. It makes me all fuzzy inside knowing the mod is useful. :D I'm gonna put up a user gallery on the first post if you guys don't mind - keep those pics coming!

I need a mouth like that. All the ones in the pack are so frowny.

I think he's using Mood Magic to create facial expressions. If only the lips from ECE had a thickness slider, I think more of them would be used. ><