Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

Anyone who has downloaded Scarlet without Dawnguard (except Detox), does Scarlet appear in-game normally?

Unfortunately' date=' same results :/ Maybe it has something to do with the dlc?

Should I dl the dawnguard version or would my game ctd?

[/quote']

Gah, I'll get something worked out later tonight or tomorrow. :P

And yeah, the Dawnguard version relies upon Dawnguard.esm, so it would probably crash your game.

Few questions, though. Are you able to see any pieces of armor on her hands and feet or is she naked besides her missing body? Try using a follower mod like EFF or UFO and set her default armor to none. Can you see her body then? Also, does her face look very different from the screenshots? It would help if you took a screenshot of her as well.

Anyone who has downloaded Scarlet without Dawnguard (except Detox)' date=' does Scarlet appear in-game normally?

Unfortunately, same results :/ Maybe it has something to do with the dlc?

And yeah, the Dawnguard version relies upon Dawnguard.esm, so it would probably crash your game.

Few questions, though. Are you able to see any pieces of armor on her hands and feet or is she naked besides her missing body? Try using a follower mod like EFF or UFO and set her default armor to none. Can you see her body then? Also, does her face look very different from the screenshots? It would help if you took a screenshot of her as well.

Here's a pic

TESV2012-12-3121-48-44-42_zps1050eafb.png

Anyone who has downloaded Scarlet without Dawnguard (except Detox)' date=' does Scarlet appear in-game normally?

Unfortunately, same results :/ Maybe it has something to do with the dlc?

Here's a pic

TESV2012-12-3121-48-44-42_zps1050eafb.png

Alright, I figured out the source of this issue. Please check the first post soon for an actual working version of Scarlet, lol.

The problem was that I replaced Scarlet's meshes for her hair, head, hands, body, and feet somewhere along the line. I forgot to set the texture paths in NifSkope for them. -.- Most of them were set to vanilla textures or Nina's textures. Doh!

Edit: Everyone who downloaded Scarlet, both Dawnguard and non-Dawnguard versions, please download the respective archive again. Then simply overwrite the meshes folder within the archive. My New Years resolution: Stop rushing things and double-check your assets! :D

OK, hate to sound like a broken record, or maybe I'm just not meant to use her but I'm still having the same exact problem lol.

I guess I'll wait and see if anybody else is having this problem for non-dawnguard users.

Don't wanna drive ya crazy BSnake :D

To everyone who downloaded Scarlet, please (yet again) download the respective archive from the first post and overwrite all files.

OK' date=' hate to sound like a broken record, or maybe I'm just not meant to use her but I'm still having the same exact problem lol.

I guess I'll wait and see if anybody else is having this problem for non-dawnguard users.

Don't wanna drive ya crazy BSnake :D

[/quote']

No worries, it just means the problem lies elsewhere.

I've located another possible source of these issues. I've fixed Scarlet's facegeom file so that it now points to the correct textures in \Data\BSnake\Scarlet. They pointed to some of Nina's face textures and vanilla Apachii hair textures before. Not sure how or why since I made sure to Ctrl-4 Scarlet in the CK, but nevermind.

Since Scarlet's face, gloves and boots appear fine in your screenshot, I'm guessing this isn't really an issue with LG_Scarlet.esp. The problem is the purple, texture-less hair, which my facegeom tweak should fix. I'm not sure why the torso is missing, though. Anyways, try downloading the mod again and make sure to overwrite all files.

Ehm if you forgot to set texture path I assume she should use default textures, right? I have first version you have uploaded and don't have any problems with her o.O Magic? :P

Ehm if you forgot to set texture path I assume she should use default textures' date=' right? I have first version you have uploaded and don't have any problems with her o.O Magic? :P

[/quote']

Good question. :) You typically create TextureSets in the CK for NPCs' eyes, brows, torso, and hands. Then using NifSkope, you add texture paths in the meshes themselves for the hair/hairline, head, and any packaged armor/weapons/accessories. The head/body meshes were copied over from Nina and I forgot to edit them in NifSkope. I thought this might have created issues for anyone that didn't have Nina's assets installed.

Plus, I had all the wrong face/body textures packaged with Scarlet; they were the new Pretty Face Pack v3.0 textures.

Here's the aftershot

TESV2013-01-0111-25-16-13_zps332fb9e5.png

Sweet, now we're getting somewhere. I think I have a pretty good idea why her torso isn't showing. Please check back within the hour and I should have a new archive ready for download.

Well, that only took 20 minutes. ;) Scarlet's archives have been updated to include 100% weight versions of her armor meshes. Please download again and overwrite all files.

In the CK, her ArmorAddons for the gloves/boots were pointing to the 0% weight meshes as usual. But the torso ArmorAddon was trying to find the 100% weight mesh all this time, which wasn't packaged with the mod. >< My mistake, guys.

I'm gonna go add Scarlet's face preset and about 32 eyes to Lovergirl Race now.

Well' date=' that only took 20 minutes. ;) Scarlet's archives have been updated to include 100% weight versions of her armor meshes. Please download again and overwrite all files.

In the CK, her ArmorAddons for the gloves/boots were pointing to the 0% weight meshes as usual. But the torso ArmorAddon was trying to find the 100% weight mesh all this time, which wasn't packaged with the mod. >< My mistake, guys.

[/quote']

Success! Scarlet is finally whole! Thanks for your hard & beautiful work on these followers.

Well' date=' that only took 20 minutes. ;) Scarlet's archives have been updated to include 100% weight versions of her armor meshes. Please download again and overwrite all files.

[/quote']

Success! Scarlet is finally whole! Thanks for your hard & beautiful work on these followers.

High five, man. :D Sorry for not taking the time to make sure all the assets were complete. I'll add a beta tag to new followers before marking them as complete from now on.

[/quote']

High five, man. :D Sorry for not taking the time to make sure all the assets were complete. I'll add a beta tag to new followers before marking them as complete from now on.

It's cool man, no biggie. Nina was keeping me company anyways :D

It sounds like you're not done with new followers, I'm guessing you're going to create a storm chick to complete the elements?

[/quote']

It sounds like you're not done with new followers, I'm guessing you're going to create a storm chick to complete the elements?

Haha, well since Nina looks a bit melancholy and uses ice magic, I thought I'd create a badass follower using fire. Scarlet looks cuter than badass, though. >< I'll add a lightning user later for sure. Maybe have her wield a mace in one hand and have a 100% weight UNPB body. Mmm.

The next follower/race preset will probably be based on A&K Team's preview character for the Pretty Face Pack series:

15y9mq0.jpg

Aw I went and married Nina already too. Well time to find a polygamy mod.

I actually wanted to change Nina's full name to "Nina the Thawed Heart" upon getting married. Probably won't get around to doing this until much later since I don't have experience scripting. >< Harems are always fun' date=' though, lol.

I liked Scarlet more with her previous haircut you shown before release.

I must say I love Charlotte. She is really badass and have a problem with one of my housecarls. They always end up fighting. Ofc Charlotte wins ever time :P

I can change the hair back for you if you'd like. Are you using the Dawnguard or non-Dawnguard version? Did you want the hood + cloak as well or just the long hair? :)

That thing about Charlotte is damn funny, but it sounds like a bug. Does she pick fights with all of your vanilla followers and not just your housecarl? Does this happen during combat vs regular enemies or does Charlotte turn on your housecarl randomly? I'm guessing this happens due to friendly fire, though.

Yes please. I just want the long hair, no hood or cloak. I have Dawnguard.

It happens only in combat. The housecarl Charlotte is fighting is a mage, so he either hits her with some aoe spell and she retaliate, or maybe there are NPC's that use some kind of spell that makes ally to fight eachother?

I never play mage, so I don't know much about magic skills, but I think I remember I saw some spell like that somewhere. I know for sure, first time when they fought we were fighting Thalmors and they had a mage among them

[/quote']

Haha, well since Nina looks a bit melancholy and uses ice magic, I thought I'd create a badass follower using fire. Scarlet looks cuter than badass, though. >< I'll add a lightning user later for sure. Maybe have her wield a mace in one hand and have a 100% weight UNPB body. Mmm.

The next follower/race preset will probably be based on A&K Team's preview character for the Pretty Face Pack series:

15y9mq0.jpg

Nice. It would be a good idea to have a new follower using a different body type. It would give me something to look at when I get bored of looking at the scenery :P

I'm not sure but I'm guessing Nina/Scarlet use CBBE? It doesn't matter but I guess having variety wouldn't hurt.

Edit: I made a mistake naming some directories within all Scarlet archives. Please download the respective package again in the first post. To the 12 people who downloaded LG_Scarlet.rar or LG_Scarlet_Dawnguard.rar before this post date, please delete the folder named "FaceGeom" in \Data\meshes\actors\character\. >< Then download the new archive and overwrite all files.

A second archive for Scarlet (Dawnguard) has been uploaded, changing her hair to the long one shown in her previews. Please check the first post for a link to LG_Scarlet_Dawnguard - Long Hair.rar and overwrite all files when installing.

If you're installing over the first version of Scarlet (Dawnguard), you may delete the hair files hair04.nif, hair04.tri, hairline04.nif, hairline04.tri, 92o_Silver4.dds, and 92o_n.dds from \meshes\BSnake\Scarlet\hair and \textures\BSnake\Scarlet\hair.

Yes please. I just want the long hair' date=' no hood or cloak. I have Dawnguard.

It happens only in combat. The housecarl Charlotte is fighting is a mage, so he either hits her with some aoe spell and she retaliate, or maybe there are NPC's that use some kind of spell that makes ally to fight eachother?

I never play mage, so I don't know much about magic skills, but I think I remember I saw some spell like that somewhere. I know for sure, first time when they fought we were fighting Thalmors and they had a mage among them

[/quote']

It makes sense since the housecarl is a mage. Whenever he accidentally friendly fires Charlotte, she naturally tries to chop his head off. :D I think there's a mod that fixes followers from attacking one another, but I haven't tried it out.

Nice. It would be a good idea to have a new follower using a different body type. It would give me something to look at when I get bored of looking at the scenery :P

I'm not sure but I'm guessing Nina/Scarlet use CBBE? It doesn't matter but I guess having variety wouldn't hurt.

My thoughts exactly. ;) There are some UNPB armors out there that I'm itching to try.

Thank you guys again for your support. I'd like to announce something big - I'm in the midst of finishing up Charlotte v2.0. Her face now closely resembles a certain person's character. ;) She only looks slightly different due to the ENB preset I'm using. Here's a sneaky peak. Pun intended:

2rpb8yo.jpg

33zd9oh.jpg

She now uses the UNP body and I'll be giving her new weapons and armor to celebrate this occasion. Her new face will be added as a preset to Lovergirl Race as well. Lets start this new year off with a bang! :D

Edit: I'd appreciate it if someone could identify this hair for me. One that has the black streak/highlight:

t8u88j.jpg

Edit: What do you guys think of this?

2jeuves.jpg

Is that TERA armor used in that screenshot? What about the one that the long red haired character is wearing in the OP? Really like them.

Yup, Charlotte is (or was) wearing the TERA HF L19 armor. Scarlet's hair is from My Type of Hair + red textures from Ranger Cape. I'm glad you like them. :)