Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

This is great! Really liking it! Would there be any chance of making this into a race? Or how would I be able to integrate the meshes/textures into another one? Just a thought!

Thank you. I'll look into creating a race for this face type.

This is great! Really liking it! Would there be any chance of making this into a race? Or how would I be able to integrate the meshes/textures into another one? Just a thought!

Thank you. I'll look into creating a race for this face type.

SWEEEEET! Thank you a thousand times! It just so saddening that the Dragonborn isn't as pretty or attractive as the Follower(s) lol. I've just had no luck using the Pretty Faces/Enhanced Character Edit mods. That and it alters the entire game of Skyrim. I just feel like the Dragonborn needs to look unique rather than look like the entire lot :P

SWEEEEET! Thank you a thousand times! It just so saddening that the Dragonborn isn't as pretty or attractive as the Follower(s) lol. I've just had no luck using the Pretty Faces/Enhanced Character Edit mods. That and it alters the entire game of Skyrim. I just feel like the Dragonborn needs to look unique rather than look like the entire lot :P

Oh I know what you mean. I'm going to uninstall Enhanced Character Edit later on, but not until I'm done making some more followers. :P Til then, all those default NPCs will have to suffer. ><

The race is coming along very nicely, but I need some feedback to decide which route to take. Maybe I'm overthinking things:

1) Point all race assets (except the headpart .tris ofc) to your currently installed face/body/hair replacers. This means your NPCs will have to use the same assets as your player character, except for EnhancedCharacterEdit. It offers more freedom to tweak your character in showracemenu compared to below.

2) Point all race assets toward my mod directory specifically for this race. This makes the race truly independent from in-game NPCs. You'd have to copy-pasta the face, eyes, brows, hair, and body meshes/textures you want to use to this mod's directory. You can switch to other meshes/textures anytime without changing vanilla NPCs. I'm guessing you'd be unable to switch between hair, eye, and brow types in showracemenu, and I'm not sure concerning their colors. You should still be able to tweak the face morphs and whatnot, though. This option is more for advanced users.

I'm going with option 1 for now, but I could make a separate .esp for you if you want the race to be truly independent. Not sure how option 2 will go if you want to use something like BBP, but we'll see. x.x

Oh I know what you mean. I'm going to uninstall Enhanced Character Edit later on' date=' but not until I'm done making some more followers. :P Til then, all those default NPCs will have to suffer. ><

The race is coming along very nicely, but I need some feedback to decide which route to take. Maybe I'm overthinking things:

1) Point all race assets (except the headpart .tris ofc) to your currently installed face/body/hair replacers. This means your NPCs will have to use the same assets as your player character, except for EnhancedCharacterEdit. It offers more freedom to tweak your character in showracemenu compared to below.

2) Point all race assets toward my mod directory specifically for this race. This makes the race truly independent from in-game NPCs. You'd have to copy-pasta the face, eyes, brows, hair, and body meshes/textures you want to use to this mod's directory. You can switch to other meshes/textures anytime without changing vanilla NPCs. I'm guessing you'd be unable to switch between hair, eye, and brow types in showracemenu, and I'm not sure concerning their colors. You should still be able to tweak the face morphs and whatnot, though. This option is more for advanced users.

I'm going with option 1 for now, but I could make a separate .esp for you if you want the race to be truly independent. Not sure how option 2 will go if you want to use something like BBP, but we'll see. x.x

[/quote']

I think whichever route you take would still make a believer out of me. The face texture and all for both followers is great. I see it mainly on the asian websites (of which I can never understand but Google translate gets me by) but yeah, most of them are replacers and or uses ECE. Anyways yes I'm a fan of your work! Keep it up!

Oh I know what you mean. I'm going to uninstall Enhanced Character Edit later on' date=' but not until I'm done making some more followers. :P Til then, all those default NPCs will have to suffer. ><

[/quote']

Oh yah and in regards to your post reply on P.2, you laid out some instructions on how to make the followers you've made. I used the Pretty Faces 2.0 mod you linked but I'm unsure if I go with ygNord or regular Nord? Just confused. And when I tried the ygNord, it only had an option for like...1 hair style lol..I don't know why eiter haha. x_X

Oh yah and in regards to your post reply on P.2' date=' you laid out some instructions on how to make the followers you've made. I used the Pretty Faces 2.0 mod you linked but I'm unsure if I go with ygNord or regular Nord? Just confused. And when I tried the ygNord, it only had an option for like...1 hair style lol..I don't know why eiter haha. x_X

[/quote']

I used the vanilla Nord race to create the followers. I haven't run into any issues regarding hair, both vanilla and custom, for the ygNord race. :s That's strange, though, which hair mods are you using? Do you use Extended Color Sliders by chance?

Back to making the race, it should be up tomorrow with luck. ;)

P.S. Just found something very interesting concerning .npc files. When I load up Nina's .npc in her CK race preset, it causes the race to default back to Nord. I needed this to be set to LovergirlRace, so opening up TESVSnip, finding the formlist for this race, and then pasting this value into the .npc file using notepad did the trick. Now the face preset loads up just fine as a LovergirlRace instead of Nord. :D

Oh yah and in regards to your post reply on P.2' date=' you laid out some instructions on how to make the followers you've made. I used the Pretty Faces 2.0 mod you linked but I'm unsure if I go with ygNord or regular Nord? Just confused. And when I tried the ygNord, it only had an option for like...1 hair style lol..I don't know why eiter haha. x_X

[/quote']

I used the vanilla Nord race to create the followers. I haven't run into any issues regarding hair, both vanilla and custom, for the ygNord race. :s That's strange, though, which hair mods are you using? Do you use Extended Color Sliders by chance?

Back to making the race, it should be up tomorrow with luck. ;)

P.S. Just found something very interesting concerning .npc files. When I load up Nina's .npc in her CK race preset, it causes the race to default back to Nord. I needed this to be set to LovergirlRace, so opening up TESVSnip, finding the formlist for this race, and then pasting this value into the .npc file using notepad did the trick. Now the face preset loads up just fine as a LovergirlRace instead of Nord. :D

Oh I figured it out! I just placed the ECE.esp towards the bottom of the load order and it's working good now. So the mod your making currently right now, would it have the Preset of Charlotte and Nina on them? :D

and no, I dont use the extra sliders thing. I find it pretty useless for me since I'm content with what they got stock. Well looking forward to your next update! :)

Oh I figured it out! I just placed the ECE.esp towards the bottom of the load order and it's working good now. So the mod your making currently right now' date=' would it have the Preset of Charlotte and Nina on them? :D

and no, I dont use the extra sliders thing. I find it pretty useless for me since I'm content with what they got stock. Well looking forward to your next update! :)

[/quote']

Glad to hear you got it working. Charlotte and Nina will be included as presets and they'll be the only ones for now. I'm almost done with the race and I'll probably go with option 2. That is, all assets from Enhanced Character Edit (face, eye, and brow morphs) will point toward a specific mod directory. This way, your in-game NPCs won't be affected. :)

You'll still have freedom to tweak your character's face as you like using all your hair mods. Just the stuff above will have to be replaced by your own assets should you wish to change them. Give me a few hours, though, gotta duplicate a lot of forms lol.

Oh I figured it out! I just placed the ECE.esp towards the bottom of the load order and it's working good now. So the mod your making currently right now' date=' would it have the Preset of Charlotte and Nina on them? :D

[/quote']

Glad to hear you got it working. Charlotte and Nina will be included as presets and they'll be the only ones for now. I'm almost done with the race and I'll probably go with option 2. That is, all assets from Enhanced Character Edit (face, eye, and brow morphs) will point toward a specific mod directory. This way, your in-game NPCs won't be affected. :)

You'll still have freedom to tweak your character's face as you like using all your hair mods. Just the stuff above will have to be replaced by your own assets should you wish to change them. Give me a few hours, though, gotta duplicate a lot of forms lol.

you are an unsung hero! If this were in the Nexus, +endorse like 50 times lol. is it going to come with the ece.esp and racecompatibility.esm? I usually get confused on whether or not i need to overwrite my current files already in there. But anyways, looking forward to it!

you are an unsung hero! If this were in the Nexus' date=' +endorse like 50 times lol. is it going to come with the ece.esp and racecompatibility.esm? I usually get confused on whether or not i need to overwrite my current files already in there. But anyways, looking forward to it!

[/quote']

Oh no, don't give me too much credit before it's been released. >< ECE.esp will not be required, but depending on whether things turn out well, ECE's .tris may need to be installed as replacers. Racial Compatibility scripts have been copied to two archives for Pre-Dawnguard and Dawnguard installations, respectively, but they'll need to be tested.

I've ran into some problems getting the .tri morphs to apply to the new race, so it might take me a day or two to finish this mod. :s

What is the enb?

I think the first pic under each follower is from Jasmin ENB Final Update 1. The rest of the pics that look more warm are from Project ENB. Screenshots will be updated soon using yet another ENB preset. :D

I'm proud to present the standalone Lovergirl Race. Viewing the readme before installing is required. You must deactivate EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp in your mod manager if that mod is installed.

I strongly suggest not tweaking your character upon game start, especially if you use Alternate Start - Live Another Life. Instead, finish character creation, wait a bit for your quests/mods to load, and then use showracemenu in the console. The hair sliders should be fixed without crashing your game.

I hope you guys enjoy this race. :) It took a lot of frantic Google searching, backtracking in the CK, and duplicating a ton of forms to make it work. I'm not sure whether the Dawnguard version actually works since the .esp was created in Skyrim v1.6.89. But updated Racial Compatibility scripts specifically for Dawnguard have been added to ensure compatibility.

Please let me know if you guys run into any problems.

I'm proud to present the standalone Lovergirl Race. Viewing the readme before installing is required. You must deactivate EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp in your mod manager if that mod is installed.

I strongly suggest not tweaking your character upon game start' date=' especially if you use Alternate Start - Live Another Life. Instead, finish character creation, wait a bit for your quests/mods to load, and then use showracemenu in the console. The hair sliders should be fixed without crashing your game.

I hope you guys enjoy this race. :) It took a lot of frantic Google searching, backtracking in the CK, and duplicating a ton of forms to make it work. I'm not sure whether the Dawnguard version actually works since the .esp was created in Skyrim v1.6.89. But updated Racial Compatibility scripts specifically for Dawnguard have been added to ensure compatibility.

Please let me know if you guys run into any problems.

[/quote']

Sooooo after a semi-sh*tty day at work and Los Angeles Lakers losing to Orlando Magic (who the F loses to Orlando? Obviously Lakers -_-), I come home to a good surprise! Thanks Snake!!! I'll be installing it soon and checking it out! It's sad too though, I've just become so fond of my Nord again lol. Time to start a new! :)

Sooooo after a semi-sh*tty day at work and Los Angeles Lakers losing to Orlando Magic (who the F loses to Orlando? Obviously Lakers -_-)' date=' I come home to a good surprise! Thanks Snake!!! I'll be installing it soon and checking it out! It's sad too though, I've just become so fond of my Nord again lol. Time to start a new! :)

[/quote']

No problem, man. I just hope it works well for you depending on whether you installed Dawnguard. :) I'm getting a bit anxious since there hasn't been feedback yet regarding the race, lol.

When I download the file of Lovergirl Race (No dawnguard)' date=' my virus soft(McAfee) found the risk for virus or spyware. Could you please check the file. I want you to update the file of Lovegirl Race (No dawngurd) again.

[/quote']

I checked the archive and it is definitely virus-free. I use avast! antivirus:

Tested files/folders: 119/0

Amount of data tested: 151.0 MB

Infected files: 0

I'm curious, though, what did McAfee suggest? I can assure you that if you downloaded either version of Lovergirl Race from the link in the first post, it is clean. Perhaps McAfee detected the Skyrim .pex and .psc scripts or some other files as false-positives. Please make sure your virus definitions are updated. If you're using the trial version of McAfee, I highly recommend downloading avast! antivirus. It's quite effective and free to use. :)

Sooooo after a semi-sh*tty day at work and Los Angeles Lakers losing to Orlando Magic (who the F loses to Orlando? Obviously Lakers -_-)' date=' I come home to a good surprise! Thanks Snake!!! I'll be installing it soon and checking it out! It's sad too though, I've just become so fond of my Nord again lol. Time to start a new! :)

[/quote']

No problem, man. I just hope it works well for you depending on whether you installed Dawnguard. :) I'm getting a bit anxious since there hasn't been feedback yet regarding the race, lol.

When I download the file of Lovergirl Race (No dawnguard)' date=' my virus soft(McAfee) found the risk for virus or spyware. Could you please check the file. I want you to update the file of Lovegirl Race (No dawngurd) again.

[/quote']

I checked the archive and it is definitely virus-free. I use avast! antivirus:

Tested files/folders: 119/0

Amount of data tested: 151.0 MB

Infected files: 0

I'm curious, though, what did McAfee suggest? I can assure you that if you downloaded either version of Lovergirl Race from the link in the first post, it is clean. Perhaps McAfee detected the Skyrim .pex and .psc scripts or some other files as false-positives. Please make sure your virus definitions are updated. If you're using the trial version of McAfee, I highly recommend downloading avast! antivirus. It's quite effective and free to use. :)

Oh yah sorry I didn't give a feedback. I was watching Dark Knight Rises lol. So far, I'm loving it. Showed a screenie to my friend and now he's super jealous. Everything works fine as intended. The few things though is the added beauty marks. If I add them to the character, the face turns slightly more red. I'm assuming that the files associated with the beauty mark is slightly a different color. It's not that much noticeable though. Another thing is, The body mesh. Is it using a slightly altered body type? Seems like her head is smaller + shoulders are wider, and the hips aren't as "curvy". I'm assuming you used the "slim CBBE" version? But anyways. Great job man. This is immaculate. If only I knew how to make mods like this lol.

Oh yah sorry I didn't give a feedback. I was watching Dark Knight Rises lol. So far' date=' I'm loving it. Showed a screenie to my friend and now he's super jealous. Everything works fine as intended. The few things though is the added beauty marks. If I add them to the character, the face turns slightly more red. I'm assuming that the files associated with the beauty mark is slightly a different color. It's not that much noticeable though. Another thing is, The body mesh. Is it using a slightly altered body type? Seems like her head is smaller + shoulders are wider, and the hips aren't as "curvy". I'm assuming you used the "slim CBBE" version? But anyways. Great job man. This is immaculate. If only I knew how to make mods like this lol.

[/quote']

Nice, can't wait until that movie comes out on dvd. I'm quite relieved to hear the race is working for you. I just took a look at the beauty marks and you're absolutely right. They're from ECE and they put a red tint on the ygNord face as well. :( I've tried opening the textures in GIMP, but I can't find any tutorials on editing detail maps. Might get around to it in the future lol.

Good eye btw, I forgot to mention in the readme that the body mesh is from a personal Bodyslider setting that are also used by the followers. I should have included the default CBBEv3 meshes instead, but they can be replaced easily. :) Thank you for the feedback.

If you want to eventually make race mods, I recommend starting off with a simple follower mod. This tutorial by natilde should get you familiar with the various records used in the CK. Things will eventually start to click, like TextureSet > ArmorAddon > Armor > Actor/Race. Later on, I would download a follower/race mod and take note of its directories and packaged files. I'd open up the esp in the CK, exploring the changes it makes. Then it's just trial and error as you learn what different records do and how they affect your race. :) Also, TESVSnip and Nifskope are invaluable tools for learning what changes an esp makes, as well as learning about meshes and their texture paths.

I really like Charlotte. She is in top 3 best looking followers ever for sure. But for some reason she breaks my "Follow me' date=' I need your help" line. I'm sure it conflict with another mod, but any idea how I can fix it?

[/quote']

Hi, thanks for your kind words. Please answer the following and I'll try my best to help:

1) Do you have any followers with you currently? If so, are they vanilla or custom followers?

2) Do you have any follower overhaul mods like UFO/EFF installed and have you changed between these kinds of mods recently?

3) Does recruiting other vanilla/custom followers work fine?

4) Which version of Skyrim are you running?

Lots of questions to pinpoint the issue. :P The more info you can provide concerning followers, the better lol. A quick fix is to open the console and type the following: "set playerfollowercount to 0" without quotation marks. This will reset your followers and allow them to be recruited again.

1. Yes, I have Soo Ji with me(custom)

2. Yes I use UFO

3. None works

4. Last one with Downguard

I had this problem before too, with at least one other mod, I expect a lot of conflicts with over 230 mods installed, but Charlotte I really want :P

Just tried your new race, very beautiful asian look, to bad that just like the temptress race I only have few hair styles available for it XD

1. Yes' date=' I have Soo Ji with me(custom)

2. Yes I use UFO

3. None works

4. Last one with Downguard

I had this problem before too, with at least one other mod, I expect a lot of conflicts with over 230 mods installed, but Charlotte I really want :P

Just tried your new race, very beautiful asian look, to bad that just like the temptress race I only have few hair styles available for it XD

[/quote']

Concerning #3, do you mean that you can't recruit vanilla followers like Lydia or custom followers from other mods? If so, do you have Serana, the Dawnguard follower, hired? According to the UFO Nexus page, you must hire Serana first and dismiss her last. Also, make sure UFO.esp is last in your load order or at least below Charlotte.esp.

I recommend deactivating any mods in your mod manager that you think will affect followers in any way. If Charlotte's dialogue works now, don't save and try activating your deactivated mods one at a time. Test each activated mod in-game with Charlotte. That way, we can pinpoint which mod is being incompatible. I would check UFO first.

Also, try starting a new game and see if you can recruit Charlotte by using "coc WhiterunDrunkenHuntsman" without quotes. Perhaps your save is bugged because of a different mod.

Again, try the "setplayerfollowercount to 0" console command if all else fails. I'm pretty sure Charlotte.esp is not at fault, though, since her disposition, faction records, and player relationship records should be correct. Please let me know if you still run into issues.

Edit: I forgot about the Lovergirl race. I use about 11 hair mods and the activated ones show up fine. You may have quite a few incompatible mods installed. ><

[/quote']

It might also be the load order. I've had problems like these before. Since you're using UFO, ANY follower mods has to be loaded AFTER UFO. Otherwise you'll get that error when you ask for their help. Give it a try! :)