Halstrom

[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

10 hours ago, REB85 said:

I deleted everything and installed again.
Now animations do not start.
In the case of the "AAF Violation":
* In debug mode, there is no error report on the screen.
* Restriction devices apply to protogonist and satellite.
* No scene cancellation error
* violation does not stop.

Just violators stand around applauding and whistling, but the animation of the violation does not occur.

Judging by the information from the papyrus, an error occurs when the AAF contacts the papyrus and it cannot write the error.
File Fallout4.ini edited in mod organizer 2 and in the game folder. It did not help.

I made a mistake somewhere in the installation or configuration, but I can not understand where.

Hmm sorry I have no idea why. Have you tried running the GFV tool on the AAF Discord?

Hey @Halstrom Savage Cabbage Couch and... Crane? animations are coming up when no furniture of any kind is around. I haven't been able to determine if this is a themes or @SavageCabbage issue by looking at the XMLs. It happens when called from script and from the AAF interface. It freaked me the fuck out at first as I am testing a new Hardship build but I've eliminated the possibility it's anything to do with me. 

I've never had this problem with previous versions of either of your mods.

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Hey @Halstrom Savage Cabbage Couch and... Crane? animations are coming up when no furniture of any kind is around. I haven't been able to determine if this is a themes or @SavageCabbage issue by looking at the XMLs. It happens when called from script and from the AAF interface. It freaked me the fuck out at first as I am testing a new Hardship build but I've eliminated the possibility it's anything to do with me. 

I've never had this problem with previous versions of either of your mods.

As far as I can tell all I do is add these tags to them, I can't see why any of them would make them a non-furniture animation I think that's all handled in the FunritureData and animationData by SC. I'm not sure how that part works.

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-01Tease" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Tease,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom-5,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-03Spoon" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim5,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-04Spoon" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim5,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-05Spoon" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim5,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-01Tease" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Neutral,Tease,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom-5,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-03Handjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Handjob,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-3,NullToSelf,PenisToHand"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-04Handjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Handjob,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-3,NullToSelf,PenisToHand"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-05Blowjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Blowjob,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToMouth"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-06Blowjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Blowjob,FromFront,Neutral,ClimaxM,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToMouth"/>

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch_PlayerHouse01-03Facefuck" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Blowjob,FromFront,Neutral,ClimaxM,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToMouth"/>

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Crane01-03Carry" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Crane,Carry,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Stim7,Love5,Dom-1,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>

6 hours ago, Halstrom said:

As far as I can tell all I do is add these tags to them, I can't see why any of them would make them a non-furniture animation I think that's all handled in the FunritureData and animationData by SC. I'm not sure how that part works.

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-01Tease" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Tease,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom-5,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-03Spoon" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim5,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-04Spoon" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim5,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-05Spoon" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim5,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-01Tease" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Neutral,Tease,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom-5,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-03Handjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Handjob,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-3,NullToSelf,PenisToHand"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-04Handjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Handjob,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-3,NullToSelf,PenisToHand"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-05Blowjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Blowjob,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToMouth"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-06Blowjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Blowjob,FromFront,Neutral,ClimaxM,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToMouth"/>

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch_PlayerHouse01-03Facefuck" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Blowjob,FromFront,Neutral,ClimaxM,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToMouth"/>

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Crane01-03Carry" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Crane,Carry,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Stim7,Love5,Dom-1,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>

I think somebody in my thread found it. It's a misplaced space in savage cabbage's locations for those positions I didn't think that would effect XMLs like that but it seems so. I'll test it later.

Edit: I confirmed that is the problem: Location ="Couches" instead of Location="Couches" If you can believe it. I think this issue has existed in previous SC versions, as even One Patch XMLs have it, but I never noticed it because I've been running Indarello which overwrites those XMLs and presumably doesn't have the issue. Anybody fixing this themselves will want to make sure they installed One Patch without SC yet installed, or go in and delete the One Patch Savage Cabbage XMLs as well as editing the SC 1.2 SavageCabbage_positionData.xml.

So yeah, not tags related

2 hours ago, theprogamer+715 said:

hey the mod keeps crashing my game what do I do

I'm 99.99% sure this mode is not crashing your game. You have a conflict elsewhere. Some people are reporting that if they remove the Squirt patch by @Indarello solves the issue. Which makes me think that they may of installed something in the wrong order ( but I could be wrong)

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

I'm 99.99% sure this mode is not crashing your game. You have a conflict elsewhere. Some people are reporting that if they remove the Squirt patch by @Indarello solves the issue. Which makes me think that they may of installed something in the wrong order ( but I could be wrong)

I deleted both mods which file should I download V200507.1.7z or the other one, also should I still get the squirt patch again or no

37 minutes ago, theprogamer+715 said:

I deleted both mods which file should I download V200507.1.7z or the other one, also should I still get the squirt patch again or no

Sorry I should of said after removing the squirt patch, you could of checked in game an seen if that had solved you issue. bu never mind sorry.

This is the one you want "AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200512.0.7z  " 

If your following a guide like this one (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-13may2020/

Then Follow it's install order to the letter for the rest of the mods. install order is everything in modding.

Yes do install it again and hopefully it should work this time,

hey when I deleted the squirt mod, and tried this mod the game crashed, idk what to do,

and do I have to download all those mods in the guide for the mod to work

9 minutes ago, theprogamer+715 said:

hey when I deleted the squirt mod, and tried this mod the game crashed, idk what to do,

and do I have to download all those mods in the guide for the mod to work

No you just need FSE, LooksMenu, AAf, AAF Themes and a pose mod or animation mod for AAF to work in a very basic install.

You can check your install of AAF by downloading the GFV.exe from here:https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z  . read the instructions and run it . it will report back with any issues.

But if your not able to get the AAF Menu or loading screen I would start a fresh.

hey thanks I might ask u something later but when I want use the mod like in dialogue there is a error that always pops up its that it cant find aaf api 

7 hours ago, theprogamer+715 said:

which version of the hardship mod should I have

Do not bother trying to install Hardship unless you have AAF and the animation's working First. You will find it easy'r to follow a guide like the one I linked above.

Every time I try to install this Mod with MO2 I get the message "Installation as fomod failed: No conditions were succesful in an "OR" clause". Is there any solution?