Oblivion Sexualised Monsters. Special release

is there a way that someone may change all creatures to be NPCs instead? those would have the option to be either male or female.

maybe i'm suggesting something impossible' date=' but i thought about that so often that it hurts to not see anyone make it.

[/quote']

it's not possible. the mod change the monsters, and monsters are not and can't be NPC.

so sexualized monsters just adds additional monsters instead?

so as this already changes the leveldlist in many ways, wouldnt it be possible to just delete the entries for the monsters and make NPC entries instead?

that way you would have female and male NPCs which look like those monsters and will be spawned instead of the monsters.

is there a way that someone may change all creatures to be NPCs instead? those would have the option to be either male or female.

maybe i'm suggesting something impossible' date=' but i thought about that so often that it hurts to not see anyone make it.

[/quote']

it's not possible. the mod change the monsters, and monsters are not and can't be NPC.

so sexualized monsters just adds additional monsters instead?

so as this already changes the leveldlist in many ways, wouldnt it be possible to just delete the entries for the monsters and make NPC entries instead?

that way you would have female and male NPCs which look like those monsters and will be spawned instead of the monsters.

technicaly, it's possible.

to change a monster to an NPC needs: new animations, new voices and new AI.

for humanoids monsters, like xivalai, it could be simple, but few monsters have an humanoid shape. imp fly, and it's not simple to make a NPC flying. trolls are beast, and no NPC act like them, and so on.

to make monsters as NPC needs to redo all the game.

it's possible, but i doubt anybody accept to spend so much time.

Main file has been removed- can someone reupload somewhere?

done in the first post. and i have changed the name to OSM main file ( but it's the same)

After reading another topic' date=' i saw, what a surprise, that Oblivion Sexualized Monsters is alway played.[/quote']

Oh man glad to see that your here on LL. Your mods have long been a core part of my oblivion game. Sadly I lost one of them, the hung devil she male race that you created years ago. Is there any chance for a upload of that here as well?

i post here the special version i made for Dezdimona's dead site.

this include male and female but also shemale verions of monsters.

Thank You!

Oh man glad to see that your here on LL. Your mods have long been a core part of my oblivion game. Sadly I lost one of them' date=' the hung devil she male race that you created years ago. Is there any chance for a upload of that here as well?

[/quote']

it's here: Transgender races

there's 3 races, includng hung devil

i have changed the name to transgender, because a friend told me she find "shemale" insulting

Every time I see O'Conner' date=' I keep thinking it's spelled wrong.

[/quote']

and a lot of people spell it wrong. :(

Oh man glad to see that your here on LL. Your mods have long been a core part of my oblivion game. Sadly I lost one of them' date=' the hung devil she male race that you created years ago. Is there any chance for a upload of that here as well?

[/quote']

it's here: Transgender races

there's 3 races, includng hung devil

i have changed the name to transgender, because a friend told me she find "shemale" insulting

this made my day, ty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

???

The version here is newer.

It includes shemales.

..................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................

The nexus version you posted is only a german translation of an older version without shemales.

• 1 month later...

???

The version here is newer.

It includes shemales.

..................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................

The nexus version you posted is only a german translation of an older version without shemales.

I think he means, is there an esp that can make it so only one type of gender shows? So only female monsters shows up n such 

• 6 months later...
11 minutes ago, Garza74 said:

Question: How do I make it to where they all have erections?

It may be dumb to ask (Knowing me haha) But I am curious in case I am blind.

You have LoversCreatures2 installed?

During sex no creature have a erection.  Only when you use the LoversCretures summon spell ( the summon creatures use special body meshes.)

You want creatures with erection?

It is not possible to have errections only during sex.

You can install a Creatures replacer with dicks. Then the creatures always have a erection.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Here most Lovers Mods with a short description

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

• 8 months later...

Is work still being done on this mod?  I'm a fan of realism (though not of sexualization) so I like the idea of female ogres, imps with all their parts, etc., but not with erections or missing clothes or enormous genitals.  I'd love to see a version of this mod that focuses on realism, not sexualization.

• 2 years later...
On 12/13/2012 at 7:51 PM, gregathit said:
'Yvell said:

I have issued a patch for lovers creatures that gets rid of the vast majority of the shemale creatures. It can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13730

Can anyone upload this patch link in dead. thanks

Edit : Never mind i figure out how to do it, I use nifskope and make the nif file like  ( shamanskirt01 ) blind 

• 1 month later...

To go with the post I just made about werewolves, I've gotten a few requests for a modpack that has "realistic", but not at all sexualized, creatures and animals.  Things like:

--Full genital and anal detail on all vanilla animals, male and female versions

--Creatures like ogres and minotaurs that are seen wearing some clothes in vanilla would continue to have the same clothes, but still have a female version.  For example, male and female ogres both would be topless but not bottomless since male ogres wear loincloths in vanilla.  There's a female minotaur in Creature Diversity(?) that's a good example of this.

--Creatures like atronachs that probably don't reproduce sexually and thus wouldn't have breasts or genitals, would revert to vanilla

--Could use Rebel's models as a start, but since many of his models have erections, very large (unrealistic?), or humanlike genitals, so tweak to make more realistic or change structure

--If there's time, do the above for Creature Diversity and AliveWaters as well, two of the most popular add-on creature/animal packs

--Update Slof's horse mare models so that they actually have both a vulva and anus (but don't make higher def than the rest of the model - apparently there's a mod already available that does exactly that)

if anyone's interested in working on this - and since I don't know a thing about models and textures, only about ESPs - let me know, and I can provide a complete list.