TODAY I GOT BANNED FROM THE NEXUS AND I GOT SO PISSED FCK!

My own wall :)

...Anyone who has created a mod will understand what I am saying' date=' you may not agree and that is fine but at least you will understand.

[/quote']

I do agree and understand!

...the works they are

making such a big deal about are not so great and look the way they do after DR Photoshop paid it a visit but that is my opinion

My point exactly! If what you've done is good, why hide?

I only feel bad for those who have supported the authors of the mods they use with a word of thanks here and there and contributed with offering feed back. This is why I moved rather then stop releasing anything

Rather rare but if you want to be a modder you need strong will. You can't imagine (wait, yes you can! :dodgy:) the huge amount of douchebags WANTING things! You owe them...

Stats:

ENDORSEMENTS

UNIQUE D/LS

TOTAL VIEWS

So 20% of viewers download and 0.14% endorse (3.14 that downloaded endorsed)...

And I CHEATED!!! I force players to endorse if they want Easter egg so divide that by at least two...

Is that so fucking hard to come back half an hour later and endorse to say thank you???

Jackie Chan is Confused?

His mind is full of f*ck. Ahaha.

Ah at least one meme connoisseur!

Guest GingerTom

Here's a site I go to often and they just posted this:

To EVERYONE: I have seen and it has been reported things like dropping the F bomb has been in a big increase along with lately and just working around the word filter.

This trend in trying to get around the word filter...has been on a rise and if it continues, bans will be in place for you to cool off and think about what you did to get banned, then once you return if you continue these actions you will be perma banned.

I am sorry I had to post this but you are making us mods do our jobs more and more…

And, from me, this is an 'adult' site--you wouldn't want children on there because of the subject matter.