Looking for: Skyfem for Oblivion & adjusted monster spawn lists

Am looking for 2 mods that I cant find alone:

1. A SkyFem-like mod for Oblivion that turns all NPCs (or at least the unnamed hostiles like the More Women mod) into women.

2. A mod that adjusts the leveled lists so all monsters and animals spawn at any level without affecting loot drops of other enemies.

Was told before that the 1st one does exist but wasnt given a link or name. Havent found it since then & its not listed on big mod lists here like the LAPF plugin index or fejeena's guide (unless it has a name that makes it hard to tell that is it). As for the 2nd one, I have found 2 mods so far but one just adds monsters with new color palettes (doubt it'll work with Lovers Creatures/OSM textures & meshes) & the other one nerfs loot drops on some human NPC factions which I dont like.

If anyone can help me here, id appreciate it.

No sorry, don't know such a Mod.

But I heard about such Mods  ( if I remember correctly ) ...there was one that changed monsters offside the roads. So the main roads are save ( level with player creatures) but upside the raod you can meet all levels. But I think the Mod add new level list and spawn markers ??? But I never used such a Mod, and rapidly skim the descriptions.

2 minutes ago, fejeena said:

No sorry, don't know such a Mod.

But I heard about such Mods  ( if I remember correctly ) ...there was one that changed monsters offside the roads. So the main roads are save ( level with player creatures) but upside the raod you can meet all levels. But I think the Mod add new level list and spawn markers ??? But I never used such a Mod, and rapidly skim the descriptions.

Hopin Reddit will have something but O NOES, the female mod requires other mods that turn everyone into anime style characters ; - ;

Not that I h8 anime stuff but I like the vanilla look of NPCs with ofc the needed texture enhancers but this requires turning everyone into anime styled characters ; - ; Cant use this mod unless I get really desperate. For goofs I tried installing without the mods & all men are invisible while women have no hair or eyes oof. Question tho: Is there a reliable way for me to change the NPCs myself into women & mute the males voices? I attempted this with Skyrim on this one mod in the past but the CK crashed before I could finish.

Yes , start Cnstruction Set with Oblivion.esm

And then you change all male NPCs in female.  Many face will be ugly , but you can change every face you don't like.

Save your changes in a new esp.

And you need a "good" armor and clothes replacer. Some armor/clothes are only in male version ( like the emperor robe ), so your female armor-clothes replacer must be one with an esp and the meshes for the "only-male" armor-clothes.

------------------

And if you do not care if NPCs have ugly faces you can use TES4Edit. Copy all male NPCs in a new esp and change the NPCs into female (tick the  female box. That's all )

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Yes , start Cnstruction Set with Oblivion.esm

And then you change all male NPCs in female.  Many face will be ugly , but you can change every face you don't like.

Save your changes in a new esp.

And you need a "good" armor and clothes replacer. Some armor/clothes are only in male version ( like the emperor robe ), so your female armor-clothes replacer must be one with an esp and the meshes for the "only-male" armor-clothes.

------------------

And if you do not care if NPCs have ugly faces you can use TES4Edit. Copy all male NPCs in a new esp and change the NPCs into female (tick the  female box. That's all )

If construction set is anything like CK I can do that but I dont have the time. As for TES4Edit, how exactly i do that cuz i am not experienced with xEdit. Also cant find the female box under any npcs (i see female under flags but it doesnt have a box or anything like dat)

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

You should also load the DLCs if you want female DLC NPCs.

DLCThievesDen, DLCVileLair, DLCShiveringIsles and Knights...   or you create single patches for Oblivion.esm and every DLC.

Another question: Im still turnin the NPCs I want female, but as to what you said here^

I only selected NPCs from the Oblivion.esm yet am gettin DLC characters from there too. Is that the same as goin into the DLCs separately & copying their NPCs also?

You can load Oblivion esm and the DLCs you want with TES4Edit

Then you copy from every esp the male NPCs in you new esp.

----------------

Or you load ony one DLC and only open the DLC esp ( Oblivion esm is also loaded but you ignore it )

Copy the male NPCs in a new esp.

Do it with all DLCs with NPCs.

Then you have one esp for each DLC and one for Oblivion esm.

----------------

I would  create one esp for all. But I always use the same DLCs.

If you create a All-in-one esp you must always use all the DLCs that are in your patch esp ( or you have a missing master file )

11 minutes ago, fejeena said:

You can load Oblivion esm and the DLCs you want with TES4Edit

Then you copy from every esp the male NPCs in you new esp.

----------------

Or you load ony one DLC and only open the DLC esp ( Oblivion esm is also loaded but you ignore it )

Copy the male NPCs in a new esp.

Do it with all DLCs with NPCs.

Then you have one esp for each DLC and one for Oblivion esm.

----------------

I would  create one esp for all. But I always use the same DLCs.

If you create a All-in-one esp you must always use all the DLCs that are in your patch esp ( or you have a missing master file )

Problem, its not working (or at least not all the way, am not sure yet cuz the sheer number of NPCs affected). Ive been turnin all males without actual names to women but I also made note of very specific ones like city guards, the vampires from the Azura quest & the NPCs from the Namira quest. None of the guards turned female, all the vampires did turn but the NPCs from Namiras quest were unchanged meanin they all their original genders. The esp only has Oblivion.esm as a master file & is loaded under all files that add or change NPCs so not sure what is the issue???

25 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Sure that they are not female ? Not female in male clothes ? Have you seen them nude?

And of course  you must start a new game.

Sure that you have changed the guards? They all have name guard, male and female.

yah i organized by name to make sure and for example, all the Cheydinhal guards are registered female but none appear so in-game. They cant be in male clothes cuz my clothes replacer mod for females make them all lewd af so even NPCs from far away can be spotted as female. If startin a new game fixes it, will do so once i got all muh lovers mods in order since twas my original plan anyways

Yes genders are in your save. So if you have stared your game and you have met a male guard he is male in your save.

if you change your load order or do heavy game changes , always start a new game.

If you add only 1-2 new Mods you can use your old save. But if you find a error/bug  after you have installed a new mod, first try a new game. The bug can be in your save not in the new mod.

On 12/4/2018 at 1:57 AM, fejeena said:

Yes genders are in your save. So if you have stared your game and you have met a male guard he is male in your save.

if you change your load order or do heavy game changes , always start a new game.

If you add only 1-2 new Mods you can use your old save. But if you find a error/bug  after you have installed a new mod, first try a new game. The bug can be in your save not in the new mod.

So I need some suggestions on settings for PlayerSlaveEncounters & Joburgs rape mod. They are working fine but didnt realize NPCs could rape each other with Joburg (which can get weird/dumb when vampires on the same side rape each other >.>) Anyway way to make it so they only rape me?

Then with slave encounters, is there anything deep to the mod like SD+ or Maria Eden from Skyrim or all that happens is you just get captured & raped every now & then & maybe escape & does the same rules apply to creatures? I saw a quest added to my journal after installing the mod but havent pursued it yet. Also why do you have 2 esps for slave encounters in your load order & which one needs to be active? I turned both on & they both added their functions like spells to my game but was smart enough to only turn the first one on in-game. As for its settings, pretty much any advice that can make it enjoyable for someone who only wants girl on girl stuff & fem creature (with OSM installed) on girl without the slavery makin the rest of it & the base game too difficult would be appreciated.

I do not play PSE.

Joburg

NPCs do not rape people they like. You can set the disposition in the ini. But if the like the plyer they will not rape you.

set xLoversJoburg.GoodDisposition to 60

Normally NPCs in the same faction like each other.

And NPC-NPC mode.

The  ActiveMode enabpe NPC-NPC rape.

If you set it to off no NPC's rape each other.

But you can not block certain NPC, factions or races.

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

I do not play PSE.

Joburg

NPCs do not rape people they like. You can set the disposition in the ini. But if the like the plyer they will not rape you.

set xLoversJoburg.GoodDisposition to 60

Normally NPCs in the same faction like each other.

And NPC-NPC mode.

The  ActiveMode enabpe NPC-NPC rape.

If you set it to off no NPC's rape each other.

But you can not block certain NPC, factions or races.

Weird, thought active mode was needed for the whole thing to work lel. Also my disposition was already at that point apparently.

Also now u confuse me, if u not usin PSE, why is it in ur load order in the yellow link? You mean u dont use it anymore?

EDIT: NPCs still rapin each other with active mode off & disposition set to 60, noticed it after walkin around imperial market district for a while

In my yellow Link is not my load order ! I add all Lovers Mods ( or most Lovers Mods. Many Lovers Mods I don't use. And in the example load order are some Mods you can not use together ( one or the other ).

The yellow link is not for me! Then I would not have posted it.

And I don't use all other Mods in the example load order.  NEVER MBP.  And I do not use all DLCs.  And some Mods I use as german version with different esp name.  .....
The Link is to help others , not me.

Joburg

And the disposition 60 is in MY Joburg ini.  See your ini if it is higher or lower.  (I have changed my ini long time ago, do not know the default disposition )

The active Mod is off by default ( would be bad if the mod will not work with mode off )

The mod works , NPC stalk player with active mode off.

Mode on = NPC stalk player and other NPCs.

2 minutes ago, fejeena said:

In my yellow Link is not my load order ! I add all Lovers Mods ( or most Lovers Mods. Many Lovers Mods I don't use. And in the example load order are some Mods you can not use together ( one or the other ).

The yellow link is not for me! Then I would not have posted it.

Joburg

And the disposition 60 is in MY Joburg ini.  See your ini if it is higher or lower.  (I have changed my ini long time ago, do not know the default disposition )

The active Mod is off by default ( would be bad if the mod will not work with mode off )

The mod works , NPC stalk player with active mode off.

Mode on = NPC stalk player and other NPCs.

k dat makes sense above. My disposition in the ini was 60 at install & when I checked an civilian NPCs it was at 50. Also dont know if u saw muh edit, but the NPCs still rapin each other

18 hours ago, fejeena said:

No fight? Then no LoversRapers.

Joburg stalk is : NPC is in sneak mode, sneak to another NPC or player . And he/she is in purple haze/fog ! ( yes they have a magic effect when they are stalking )

No sneak mode and purple haze = no Joburg.

yah das whats happening, so is there a way to keep NPCs off each other? Do I set the disposition higher or lower? Or would something else stop them?

Archived