Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, 神無月 said:

If you put "Takao" on another girl and then put "Takao" on "Nanami", the skin will be taken over.
This is a deception as it does not match exactly.

(I wish I could edit the skin texture too.I also want to make skin for "Mai Shiranui" BP Boobs.)

 That is actually a bug because I haven't added support for nanami until just now in CC v2.1. However now a custom skin can be assigned to Nanami or in the short-term the mod-pack can be altered to re-use Hitomi's custom skin for Nanami without relying on the "bug".

Link to post

@hotNess16 - You can definitely have Takao on multiple girls at once. The bug, was that Nanami's skin texture was being affected by the last character that also used Takao which isn't supposed to happen. The "issue" isn't as much of an issue as "BP Boobs" uses custom UV-mapping and as a result requires custom skins textures specific to BP Boobs, so everytime a new character comes out, someone would need to create a compatible texture file to use BP Boobs with that new character. A few have noticed here that Nanami's skin texture is fairly close to Hitomi's where if you can live with the seam or hide it with a piece of clothing/accessory it can kinda work w/o waiting on an appropriate skin texture specific for Nanami.

Link to post
14 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@hotNess16 - You can definitely have Takao on multiple girls at once. The bug, was that Nanami's skin texture was being affected by the last character that also used Takao which isn't supposed to happen. The "issue" isn't as much of an issue as "BP Boobs" uses custom UV-mapping and as a result requires custom skins textures specific to BP Boobs, so everytime a new character comes out, someone would need to create a compatible texture file to use BP Boobs with that new character. A few have noticed here that Nanami's skin texture is fairly close to Hitomi's where if you can live with the seam or hide it with a piece of clothing/accessory it can kinda work w/o waiting on an appropriate skin texture specific for Nanami.

That's the thing. I have the English Steam version and the breasts look weird on all of the girls I try the bp boobs on. I have Hi-Metal's v4 skin textures downloaded. 

Link to post

@hotNess16 - seeing your post in the other topic, I think your issue is conflicting mods. Make sure you dont have knight's Red Hip mod or Teddy's Takao mod if you want to use CostumeCustomizer (which is needed for BP Boobs). If that isnt the issue, a screenshot or too will help identify the issue.

Link to post

#212

 

I used BP Boobs v0.8 and v0.9.
But I could not modify Nagisa's boobs just like you.
(Only 3 types. Marie and Ayane..)
How can I do this?

Link to post
21 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@hotNess16 - seeing your post in the other topic, I think your issue is conflicting mods. Make sure you dont have knight's Red Hip mod or Teddy's Takao mod if you want to use CostumeCustomizer (which is needed for BP Boobs). If that isnt the issue, a screenshot or too will help identify the issue.

I updated the CostumeCustomizer and the Mod Manager and looked for any takao mods to disable and I still have the same issues. 

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2021.04.07 - 14.57.45.70.png

Link to post

@hotNess16 - From that, its definitely another mod affecting the Takao body mesh. Navigate in explorer to your DOAXVV Game folder > Mods and search for "contents: 729a92f8". Ideally there should be only 2 files found both from CostumeCustomizer (Menu.ini and the main Honoka.ini), if you have any additional hits then that is your conflict. Let me know what you find.

 

image.png.e4d784acfc9552621da6c02f404981fa.png

Link to post
1 hour ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@hotNess16 - From that, its definitely another mod affecting the Takao body mesh. Navigate in explorer to your DOAXVV Game folder > Mods and search for "contents: 729a92f8". Ideally there should be only 2 files found both from CostumeCustomizer (Menu.ini and the main Honoka.ini), if you have any additional hits then that is your conflict. Let me know what you find.

 

image.png.e4d784acfc9552621da6c02f404981fa.png

So I have two menus, Honokas, and a redhip. I will rename the redhip to have DISABLED in front but I'm not sure what to do past that. 

WIN_20210407_23_09_11_Pro.jpg

Link to post
2 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@hotNess16 - You've got CostumeCustomizer installed twice, <GameFolder>/Mods/Costumes/CostumeCustomizer is the correct installation path.

Any other location/copy should be disabled/removed.

Now I only have it happen to common girls like Fiona, Kasumi, Ayane, Misaki, and so on. It now works for the small and big girls though. 

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2021.04.07 - 23.55.00.01.png

Link to post

@hotNess16 - In case you didn't make sure you disabled/removed the entire RedHip mod folder and not just one of the ini files, same goes for the second CostumeCustomizer folder.

 

Just in case, you can search for conflicts on the common body with: "contents: 5ebf5088" and marie rose body with "contents: 24115333"

Link to post

It was weird because I disabled the redhip folder before bringing the whole thing up. I think I will delete the folder altogether and look up conflicts for the common body. 

5 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@hotNess16 - In case you didn't make sure you disabled/removed the entire RedHip mod folder and not just one of the ini files, same goes for the second CostumeCustomizer folder.

 

Just in case, you can search for conflicts on the common body with: "contents: 5ebf5088" and marie rose body with "contents: 24115333"

 

Link to post
3 hours ago, hotNess16 said:

It was weird because I disabled the redhip folder before bringing the whole thing up. I think I will delete the folder altogether and look up conflicts for the common body. 

 

It works now thanks again. I swore there was a function command you could press so that the costume mods would stay even after closing and opening the game again. I thought it was f8. 

WIN_20210408_16_46_23_Pro.jpg

Link to post
On 4/8/2021 at 10:51 PM, hotNess16 said:

It works now thanks again. I swore there was a function command you could press so that the costume mods would stay even after closing and opening the game again. I thought it was f8. 

WIN_20210408_16_46_23_Pro.jpg

Hi, could you please tell me what skin texture are you using in this picture? I like that pubic hair option but I can't find one compatible with beach paradise boobs since Jenovate's 4k realistic texture  doesn't match correctly with the upper part of the body.

Thanks!

Link to post
14 hours ago, Perry_p said:

Hi, could you please tell me what skin texture are you using in this picture? I like that pubic hair option but I can't find one compatible with beach paradise boobs since Jenovate's 4k realistic texture  doesn't match correctly with the upper part of the body.

Thanks!

I use Hi-Metal's v4 skin textures.

Link to post
17 hours ago, Perry_p said:

Hi, could you please tell me what skin texture are you using in this picture? I like that pubic hair option but I can't find one compatible with beach paradise boobs since Jenovate's 4k realistic texture  doesn't match correctly with the upper part of the body.

Thanks!

I have made BP textures that match Jenovation's skins, I'll try to share.

Link to post

Could anyone add more breast options to Marie and Honoka body types ? I understand the Ayane breast was used to add an option for Marie body type but I think these huge breasts don't really fit this very slim body. Kokoro or Hitomi's models would be better I think. How hard is it to add these options ?

Link to post
15 hours ago, hotNess16 said:

I use Hi-Metal's v4 skin textures.

I have those but cycling on Monica with J5+pgUP pgDn I have only full bush, full shaved both with or without the condom, not the option showed in your picture. Probably some option are not working because sometimes J5+PgUP/DN doesn't chamge anything. Does anyone have the solution?

 

12 hours ago, buckethead5613 said:

I have made BP textures that match Jenovation's skins, I'll try to share.

It would be great if you want to share!

Link to post
15 minutes ago, Perry_p said:

I have those but cycling on Monica with J5+pgUP pgDn I have only full bush, full shaved both with or without the condom, not the option showed in your picture. Probably some option are not working because sometimes J5+PgUP/DN doesn't chamge anything. Does anyone have the solution?

 

It would be great if you want to share!

I do have a nipple skin mod attached to the skin folder. Maybe the skin comes with the pubic hair shown in my screenshot. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...