[RELEASED] My Version of Sassy Teen Girls Mod. SSE only

On 11/27/2018 at 6:27 AM, The Wanderer said:

If anyone knows of a better place to have this hosted then please say... it's to big to host directly here (250 limit).

I'm using Dropbox and so far it's good, faster than Mega. This ufile thing is bloody awful, but by this time tomorrow I should have the file. Thanks for doing this.

On 12/12/2018 at 6:21 PM, skrimplayerz18 said:

Didn't the original SassyTeenGirls require Teen voice replacer....also by TripTheRift?     If so....he/she pulled that mod as well.   Does this version have the same dependencies?

I have run Sassy Teen Girls since Oldrim. It has never required any external assets, such as any Teen Voice Replacer- their unique teen voices and teen outfits are all included in the original mods (LE and SE).

The only anomaly with them is that when they are naked they suddenly go from their "slender with A-cups" teen body (the body shape included in their teen outfits) to my default body. Hopefully, that is what this mod fixes (just found it, the download has only been running two hours so far so I'm sure it'll complete some time tomorrow or the next day. :classic_tongue: )

18 hours ago, shatti92 said:

hi guys, just my 50 cent...

so if any one been annoyed by the weird lightning of some of the characters like vera & heidi  

and tried to replace their bodies but they now look annoyingly blessed in certain areas ( over matured )

just replace their body textures with the character (Mina) since she has the perfect textures

but dont change the meshes only the textures so they could keep their nicely done outfits

I think it might be the femalebody_1_msn.dds file that is causing this.... try just changing that.

On 12/31/2018 at 3:53 AM, Vyxenne said:

Hopefully, that is what this mod fixes (just found it, the download has only been running two hours so far so I'm sure it'll complete some time tomorrow or the next day. :classic_tongue: ) 

ufile is not fast I know but for me the file downloads in about 30 mins... and I only have a slow internet connection ???
Dropbox charge... yes they do a free trial but that is only a 30 day time limited offer... unless you know something I don't :)

But... I've now uploaded to Mega and added the link to the first post... hope that helps.

2 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

Dropbox charge... yes they do a free trial but that is only a 30 day time limited offer... unless you know something I don't

Well, apparently I do... I've been using Dropbox for a couple of years and never paid anything.

AHA never mind, just saw your followup post where you found the free option on Dropbox. Thanks but I did finally get, and install, the file- just haven't had an opporchancity to test it by going out to find Heidi. Thanks.

1 hour ago, The Wanderer said:

Okay it seems you can't open share on Mega :( I always thought you could... back to drawing board

Yes, you can open a share on Mega- when you get the link, make sure you specify you want the link WITH ENCRYPTION KEY, that's all.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, apparently I do... I've been using Dropbox for a couple of years and never paid anything.

AHA never mind, just saw your followup post where you found the free option on Dropbox. Thanks but I did finally get, and install, the file- just haven't had an opporchancity to test it by going out to find Heidi. Thanks.

Yes, you can open a share on Mega- when you get the link, make sure you specify you want the link WITH ENCRYPTION KEY, that's all.

Ah... the opposite to what seems logical :D

I was getting a link without key thinking that meant a key wasn't needed... will try as you suggest ?

• 3 weeks later...

Please excuse my newness, but no matter what I have tried to do in terms of switching textures and meshes, the body discoloration and neck seams never go away or are corrected. If anything they get worse. Especially the neck seams. Has anyone found a solution for this at all? Thank you for all the posts here currently. Unfortunately for me, none of them have worked so far

On 2/3/2019 at 7:07 PM, Diffbreaker said:

Please excuse my newness, but no matter what I have tried to do in terms of switching textures and meshes, the body discoloration and neck seams never go away or are corrected. If anything they get worse. Especially the neck seams. Has anyone found a solution for this at all? Thank you for all the posts here currently. Unfortunately for me, none of them have worked so far

Try moving your skin texture so it's the conflict winner over other mods. Also try moving sassy lower in the load order.

On 1/16/2019 at 3:50 PM, jpee1965 said:

Can they be converted to sevenbase by simply replacing the meshes (and textures)?

Thanks

You'd have to at least replace their cloths as well all the one included are CBBE petite....

whether it is that easy though I don't know... Why not try it and come back and let everyone know how you got on :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been reading through this topic and couldn’t find the answer. Maybe I missed t or it wasn’t discussed. Does anyone know why the original mod was taken down? If it was because of the girls didn’t the original mod author clearly state they were all intended to be 18+?

im just curious. Thank you for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 2:58 PM, Frank Drebbin said:

I have been reading through this topic and couldn’t find the answer. Maybe I missed t or it wasn’t discussed. Does anyone know why the original mod was taken down? If it was because of the girls didn’t the original mod author clearly state they were all intended to be 18+?

im just curious. Thank you for your help.

SJW complaints + health problems. She made several interesting mods and fortunately some are still available.