Hi, here are my experiences so far:

This mod is absolutely amazing and the animations gorgeus. I have just some minor issues: I capture creatures with the wasteland Workshop Cages and then let them have theyr time with some of my female companions. Just using AAF. So far so good. Bloatflies work perfectly but stay in Animation even after i ended the Scene. Only disable - enable commands fix it.

Mirelurks dont do that but they only do the first Animation i select and then when i Change it with pageup and pagedown, only the female companion changes anim. Not the lurk, he remains in the first one. Same for Stingwings… Other Creatures are not Jet tested by me...

Do i have somthing done wrong or will this be fixed later on? Thanks for this gerat mod. Love it. ?

5 hours ago, Halstrom said:

I really haven't dipped my toes into overlays yet to see how they work but if you want to look at the gender filtering just copy it from any of the human/human animation XMLs

<actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="M_Vaginal">

Edited the script to this, seems to not work. any ideas on how to fix it?

30 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

Fixed it, I hope so.

Cool, because I'm getting spammed with error 49 no Overlays for every possible overlay at the moment, can't do any testing of my updates till I resolve it :)
And I think I hadn't even installed your mod, just Leitos update.

1 minute ago, Halstrom said:

Cool, because I'm getting spammed with error 49 no Overlays for every possible overlay at the moment, can't do any testing of my updates till I resolve it :)
And I think I hadn't even installed your mod, just Leitos update.

Please try it out help me find bugs, I can't play FO4 for too long since it's really hot, during the day, where I live and I use an old AMD card.

Of course I have read in the moddescription that the problems I have described with the animations of the Mirelurks (and other creatures) are known and eventually, with some luck, will be corrected, but i have to ask: How does it look right now? Any Progress?

I love the animations of the Mirelurks and it would be great to change them manually via AAF too. And that these end for both participants and the Lurk does not continue forever when the animation in AAF was finished.

On 12/25/2018 at 9:19 AM, Artorius01 said:

Of course I have read in the moddescription that the problems I have described with the animations of the Mirelurks (and other creatures) are known and eventually, with some luck, will be corrected, but i have to ask: How does it look right now? Any Progress?

I love the animations of the Mirelurks and it would be great to change them manually via AAF too. And that these end for both participants and the Lurk does not continue forever when the animation in AAF was finished.

The short answer is....I don't know. I can't for the life of me figure out wtf weird rando setting is causing some creatures to transition correctly and others not to and it's very aggravating. Once I figure out how to fix it, it'll probably only take a couple of hours, but that could be tomorrow, or it could be June, or it could be right before the entropic heat death of the universe...

On 12/28/2018 at 4:44 AM, Narkan said:

Can you tell me, why the last update made i cannot reload any save after the first devices were applied? That cause CTD during loading saves, I don't find any report like that, and this, I don't understand.

Devices?? Are you posting in the right section? This mod doesn't add any devices. All it adds are some animations and the AAF files needed to call those animations through the AAF menu.

18 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Hey @Gray User

Now that we have the new skelie, any idea how fast you'll adapt your anims....because your anims are like, the tops. ?

Uhhmm....Wait.....the skeleton Zaz has been working on? (We have a new skeleton? I've been out for a few days.).

But the short version is that the animations should work with any skeleton...I think....It seems like a new skeleton would need to include all the original bones, otherwise it wouldn't work with vanilla animations....

I'm missing something, aren't I?

18 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Released this morning. We have it. Yep. 

Check the downloads section. New skellie, new body....

Cool! I didn't realize that Zaz and Co. were that far along.

I'm going to hold off on installing it till it's out of beta (it's bad for development - If I'm making shit using a bunch of resources that are in beta...who knows if it'll work for the masses).

But please let me know what happens w/ the creature animations after you install the new skeleton and body. My suspicion is that they should still work, with the usual caveat about clipping if the body is way off from CBBE. I don't think the physics will work (IIRC the 'jiggle' in the new skeleton wasn't havoked, just additional bones that could be animated).

Once it's out of beta...it'll depend. If it's just a questions of reloading my 3ds files, adding some jiggle in key places, and re-exporting...that's about an afternoon (maybe two). If I end up having to re-create the female animations from scratch...may be quite a while.

2 hours ago, Artorius01 said:

@Gray User, At least the radscorpion is working perfectly fine. Those sweet Little critters animate from start to finish and even end theyr Animation properly. I hope you can clean up the mess Bethesda has made eventually and fix it. I wish you luck and a happy new year.

Thanks! Yea...the issues are definitely creature specific....

On 12/30/2018 at 10:45 PM, Gray User said:

Devices?? Are you posting in the right section? This mod doesn't add any devices. All it adds are some animations and the AAF files needed to call those animations through the AAF menu.

Man I, know it was the bad categ..., I ve change place my report, but ive forgot to delete this one, and, If u know the ans or a fix, plz tell me.

22 hours ago, reikiri said:

Nice work, working great with AAF Violate ?

Think molerats are still missing on the fun - I don't think I've seen animations for them anywhere. ?

Good Point. I'll probably release an update at some point with molerats and aliens (if I can rig them and they end up taking animations through AAF).

1 hour ago, sikamikanico78 said:

hey guys what mod are you using to get erected penises on ghouls and mutants??

Not sure about supermutants, I find they're perma limp on my save.  For ghouls you can use the swapped meshes from here, post #22:

It makes them perma-erect, and as far as I know it's currently the only way since the swap between erect/flaccid doesn't work.

9 hours ago, reikiri said:

Not sure about supermutants, I find they're perma limp on my save.  For ghouls you can use the swapped meshes from here, post #22:

It makes them perma-erect, and as far as I know it's currently the only way since the swap between erect/flaccid doesn't work.

hey thanks for the reply! seems i already have those files in my game but they are still perma flacid... 

4 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

hey thanks for the reply! seems i already have those files in my game but they are still perma flacid... 

Are you certain they are those -exact- versions of the files, from that specific post - and not from the original mod d/l?  The original mod has the files by same name, but the ones on that post swap the flaccid and erect versions.. so that when they're supposed to be flaccid (which is currently always, since the code to give them erection doesn't work), they'll actually be erect.