1 hour ago, Warmongrel said:

so, i have a question, which mod do you use for the schlongs? I've been searching for quite a while now and can only find mods for humans, dogs, supermutants and ghouls, can someone please send a link?  Really appreciate it!

As the mod description says, there are no shlongs for the creatures used in this animation pack.  The animations take this into account by using other body parts to get the job done.

On 12/15/2018 at 4:44 AM, Halstrom said:

Position Tags are obsolete if you are using The Creature Theme it has the tags for these in it.

well... everything is working for me... so its all good... the mods DO have a nasty habit of working then not working on a random whim ofc though, but so far reinstalling the mods in question has done the "bug fix" trick pretty well. 

51 minutes ago, JRadium said:

I seem to be having an issue where after a creature scene is finished the creature continues its last animation, won’t respond with AAF controls and AAF only recognizes the PC until another scene is initiated with dialogue. What did I do wrong?

I have this same issue to...though intermittantly.

I am using this mod via RSE.  I have everything working except allowing my character to surrender to the creatures - the surrender simply never happens.

I have the AAF RSE Vanilla add-on pack installed.  I have the AAF Animation Position Tags file installed.

However, I cannot find the " AAF Extended Critters " in the CSE MCM menu - so I am guessing this is my issue.   Anyone know why I do not see this?

Thanks,

Eric

3 hours ago, JRadium said:

I seem to be having an issue where after a creature scene is finished the creature continues its last animation, won’t respond with AAF controls and AAF only recognizes the PC until another scene is initiated with dialogue. What did I do wrong?

I'll do what I can to help.

Questions:

- How long is the creature non-responsive for? (there is definitely a problem where creatures take several seconds to come out of their animations...I'm not sure what the exact cause is, but it probably has to do with how FO4 transitions between creature anims. But if this is more than 3-4 seconds, it probably a different issue)

- Does this happen when you're triggering the animations directly through AAF, or just when they are being called by Violate or RSE? (If it's just when the animations get called through another mod, it may be a tagging issue or an issue with the way that mod directs AAF)

- Does it happen with all the creatures in the pack, or just some? (The Stingwing, Yao Guai, and Mirelurk have especially difficult animation behavior problems...)

4 hours ago, Gray User said:

I'll do what I can to help.

Questions:

- How long is the creature non-responsive for? (there is definitely a problem where creatures take several seconds to come out of their animations...I'm not sure what the exact cause is, but it probably has to do with how FO4 transitions between creature anims. But if this is more than 3-4 seconds, it probably a different issue)

- Does this happen when you're triggering the animations directly through AAF, or just when they are being called by Violate or RSE? (If it's just when the animations get called through another mod, it may be a tagging issue or an issue with the way that mod directs AAF)

- Does it happen with all the creatures in the pack, or just some? (The Stingwing, Yao Guai, and Mirelurk have especially difficult animation behavior problems...)

I have been triggering with AAF, I've only tested with bloatflys, stingwings and radscorpions on this version. and once i leave the animation the creature doesnt stop. and when quit and restart the game they just  stay in one position and don't erspond to aaf.  Although I did just realize that i'm running the AAF from late november. Is that possibly my issue?

15 hours ago, JRadium said:

I have been triggering with AAF, I've only tested with bloatflys, stingwings and radscorpions on this version. and once i leave the animation the creature doesnt stop. and when quit and restart the game they just  stay in one position and don't erspond to aaf.  Although I did just realize that i'm running the AAF from late november. Is that possibly my issue? 

It may be. TBH, my two stock troubleshooting recommendations are to update AAF and to manually install things if possible. I think most of the issues folks end up with come from NMM (or whatever other mod manager) screwing up an installation. Also, I've noticed that it may sometimes be necessary to renable AI and then shoot the creature for it to snap out of whatever idle animation it's playing.

If those two things don't work...the most I can offer is an 'I'm looking into a related issue'. Each creature has it's own system for managing animations/transitions between animations and it's causing me no end of headaches (it's also why there are no Mirelurk Hunter or King animations in this pack). If I can figure that system out, things should get better....

22 hours ago, erc1971 said:

I am using this mod via RSE.  I have everything working except allowing my character to surrender to the creatures - the surrender simply never happens.

I have the AAF RSE Vanilla add-on pack installed.  I have the AAF Animation Position Tags file installed.

However, I cannot find the " AAF Extended Critters " in the CSE MCM menu - so I am guessing this is my issue.   Anyone know why I do not see this?

Thanks,

Eric

The bad news is that I don't use RSE, so I'm not going to be much help there. I'd might post the question on that mod's thread and see if the author has any insight....

Does anyone know a solution to 034, agressive tags. I am having the issue with the Mirelurk queen and assuming others. the AAF Violate patch isn't there anymore so what is the current solution for it~? ❤️ Reinstalkled the tags doesn't seem to work. Just gone through a round 30 hours of headaches remaking evgerything in my mods due to crash on loads..

10 minutes ago, Cassidy Adams said:

Does anyone know a solution to 034, agressive tags. I am having the issue with the Mirelurk queen and assuming others. the AAF Violate patch isn't there anymore so what is the current solution for it~? ❤️ Reinstalkled the tags doesn't seem to work. Just gone through a round 30 hours of headaches remaking evgerything in my mods due to crash on loads..

You need the latest version of AAF Position Tags

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You need the latest version of AAF Position Tags

I believe I do, but I'll try again would you recommend from LL or NMM?

Edit: I re-downloaded  APT and AAF and re-selected Sample Files and that seemed to fix it. Appreciate the response though Ego. image.png.093b0352025863d23f1a645059057e2a.png

And as proof, here is Rampaige, Heavy Gun Queen of the Wasteland... Being absolutely destroyed by a Mirelurk Queen. 

I was very interested in this mod, after reading all the comments a little confused with its installation (which is necessary for it), maybe someone did build on such a theme (with different monsters)? or laid out with everything you need to install it successfully? Thank you in advance for your response !

Очень заинтересовал данный мод, прочитав все комментарии немного запутался с его установкой ( что необходимо для него ), возможно кто либо делал сборку на такую тематику ( с разными монстрами ) ? или выкладывал со всем необходимым для его успешной установки ? Заранее благодарю за ответ !

19 hours ago, neverend22 said:

I was very interested in this mod, after reading all the comments a little confused with its installation (which is necessary for it), maybe someone did build on such a theme (with different monsters)? or laid out with everything you need to install it successfully? Thank you in advance for your response !

Очень заинтересовал данный мод, прочитав все комментарии немного запутался с его установкой ( что необходимо для него ), возможно кто либо делал сборку на такую тематику ( с разными монстрами ) ? или выкладывал со всем необходимым для его успешной установки ? Заранее благодарю за ответ !

The short version is:

You must have AAF installed (and working) for any of this to work.

This mod+AAF: animations that you can trigger manually using AAF (If the combinations below aren't working, you can use this to verify that the creature pack is installed correctly)

This mod+AAF+NSFW sound pack: as above, but with sounds.

This mod+AAF+NSFW sound pack+Halstrom's tag themes+either RSE or Violate: This is what most people probably want - animations with sounds that are triggered by events in-game. I can provide some help with using Violate, but I don't have RSE installed, so I can't do much to help troubleshoot that one.

On 12/20/2018 at 7:15 PM, Gray User said:

The short version is:

You must have AAF installed (and working) for any of this to work.

This mod+AAF: animations that you can trigger manually using AAF (If the combinations below aren't working, you can use this to verify that the creature pack is installed correctly)

This mod+AAF+NSFW sound pack: as above, but with sounds.

This mod+AAF+NSFW sound pack+Halstrom's tag themes+either RSE or Violate: This is what most people probably want - animations with sounds that are triggered by events in-game. I can provide some help with using Violate, but I don't have RSE installed, so I can't do much to help troubleshoot that one.

I tried to do as you wrote and according to the instructions 

it does not help, the monsters just kill the character, and a couple of errors appeared

ScreenShot10.png

15 hours ago, neverend22 said:

Maybe I’m doing something wrong, unfortunately  can’t download a customized AAF with everything you need for such mods, because it's so easy to get confused

I don't know what to tell you...in part because I can't tell if you have AAF working by itself (I'm guessing no, based on your screenshots). All I've got is that you need to install the individual pieces, in order, and test to see if each one is working. AAF is both the most important step and the hardest to get to work (e.g. most likely to get messed up by a 100 mod load order and level 30+ save with a horde of orphaned scripts running in the background)....

Installing everything up through RSE or Violate and hoping it all worked the first time is both very optimistic and basically impossible to help you troubleshoot. If I've got some time with nothing else to do, I'll post an approximate troubleshooting guide, but it's basically gonna be:

"Install each mod, one at a time on a brand new saved game with no other mods installed, and test each one to make sure it works before you layer another mod on top of it."

Hello, I'm trying to make an overlay patch for you animation pack but am rather confused by the animationdata.xml structure.

Spoiler

<animation id="Mirelurkstage01" frames="300">
    <actor>
        <idle form="01000FA1" id="CP_Mire01_F"/>
    </actor>
    <actor skeleton="Mirelurk">
        <idle form="01000FBD" id="CP_Mire01_C"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

I'm guessing "CP_Mire01_F" is for human females and "CP_Mire01_C" is for the creature, right?

26 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

Hello, I'm trying to make an overlay patch for you animation pack but am rather confused by the animationdata.xml structure.

Hide contents

<animation id="Mirelurkstage01" frames="300">
    <actor>
        <idle form="01000FA1" id="CP_Mire01_F"/>
    </actor>
    <actor skeleton="Mirelurk">
        <idle form="01000FBD" id="CP_Mire01_C"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

I'm guessing "CP_Mire01_F" is for human females and "CP_Mire01_C" is for the creature, right?

Yes that's it as far as I understand except that because gender isn't specified in the XML it will work for both sexes of Humans and Creatures (not that there are any female normal Mirelurks)

10 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Yes that's it as far as I understand except that because gender isn't specified in the XML it will work for both sexes of Humans and Creatures (not that there are any female normal Mirelurks)

Thanks!

I guess I will have to copy the same animation lines then differentiate them between male and female since the overlays are gender specific.

7 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

Thanks!

I guess I will have to copy the same animation lines then differentiate them between male and female since the overlays are gender specific.

I really haven't dipped my toes into overlays yet to see how they work but if you want to look at the gender filtering just copy it from any of the human/human animation XMLs