On 11/26/2018 at 7:55 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Here is a patch for AAF Violate.

This includes a AAF_Violate_CreaturePack01_Patch.esp file which must be loaded after AAF_Violate.esp.  It also includes a AAF\AFV_CreaturePack01_tagData.xml which tags all of the positions in the Creature Pack as "Aggressive".

@Gray User feel free to take the tag XML file and incorporate it into your mod.

To use the patch, install the Data folder or use a mod manager, and ensure the plugin is enabled.  Then go into the AAF Violate MCM, and make sure "Use default races" is turned OFF.  You must then go into the Global options and hit "Update!".  Once the update messages have come and gone, you are good to go.

AAF Violate 0.48 Creature Pack 01 Patch.7z

I've tried it out with all the different creatures at this point and the animations work great.

Fallout4 2018-11-26 14-32-55-46.jpgFallout4 2018-11-26 14-35-55-81.jpg

Fallout4 2018-11-26 14-29-16-47.jpgFallout4 2018-11-26 15-57-59-31.jpg

Done as your later post suggested, for getting your patch to fix RSE. It works great, I just removed the .esp from the zip file and renamed it to AAF RSE Creature Pack 01 Tag Patch.

You may want to think of publishing a tweaked version of your patch, for RSE users.

Thanks for the info and the patch... ?

12 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Done as your later post suggested, for getting your patch to fix RSE. It works great, I just removed the .esp from the zip file and renamed it to AAF RSE Creature Pack 01 Tag Patch.

You may want to think of publishing a tweaked version of your patch, for RSE users.

Thanks for the info and the patch... ?

You're very welcome.  But the tag file is a temporary thing, not worth publishing on its own.  Gray User will probably add it to his download and I am sure Halstrom is going to add a full set of tags for these animations to his Animation Position Tags mod.

22 minutes ago, torn said:

When switching animations with hot keys, animations (stages) are changed only in humans, the creatures remain in the first stage. 

Does everyone have it?

From the authors original post:

- Although the animations are intended to be played in sequence, I'm having some trouble getting the 'tree' or 'staged' functions in AAF to work (staged animations don't reliably advance for several of the creatures). As above, there's probably a fix for this, I just haven't figured out what it is. Note that the 'animations don't reliably advance correctly' problem also applies to some creatures (Stingwing, Scorpion, Mirelurk, Yao Guia) when using the AAF controls to switch between animations. Like I said - modder's resource.

On 12/2/2018 at 4:56 PM, phillipswilliam92 said:

This looks great!!! any Chance of getting a Four Play vertion of this mod? Not a big Fan of AAF. 

I'm not planning to do a port, but if someone else is interested in doing it, they are more than welcome to use the animations. It's probably not hard per se, just time consuming...

18 hours ago, torn said:

When switching animations with hot keys, animations (stages) are changed only in humans, the creatures remain in the first stage. 

Does everyone have it?

Yea...that drives me crazy too. It makes a lot of the long term stuff I'd like to do kind of impossible.

Does anyone not have this issue?

I can't tell if it's a function of computing resources and something that would go away if I upgraded my GPU, or if it's another one of those problems that are caused by the ****ing animation subgraph data for several of the races.

13 minutes ago, Gray User said:

I can't tell if it's a function of computing resources and something that would go away if I upgraded my GPU,

That's not the point. I have a powerful graphics card and processor, but this bug is present.

Maybe for now it's worth doing one-step animations?

so apparently halstrom's apt gave this tags but im still getting no tag issues with rse,anyone else having that problem? but i know the animations work since i can start them with the aaf wizard but when trying to start with rse combat rape i get the no tag error

update: i just tried with aaf violate instead of rse and using tags has the same error but unlike rse turning off tags for violate lets the animation play

3 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

so apparently halstrom's apt gave this tags but im still getting no tag issues with rse,anyone else having that problem? but i know the animations work since i can start them with the aaf wizard but when trying to start with rse combat rape i get the no tag error

update: i just tried with aaf violate instead of rse and using tags has the same error but unlike rse turning off tags for violate lets the animation play

Do you have the Animation Position Tags installed in the right place?  Halstrom_tagData.xml should be in the Fallout 4\Data\AAF\ folder

I am using the latest version of Animation Position Tags and the Creature Pack animations work fine with tags enabled in AAF Violate

18 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Do you have the Animation Position Tags installed in the right place?  Halstrom_tagData.xml should be in the Fallout 4\Data\AAF\ folder

I am using the latest version of Animation Position Tags and the Creature Pack animations work fine with tags enabled in AAF Violate

its in the right spot and i have both of the newest versions also the animations only work in aaf violate with tags turned off

5 hours ago, fabionicoli said:

I do not know if I'm doing something wrong but it's showing up when I'm going to open f4se_loader

falout4.jpg

That's nothing to do with this mod, that is because bethesda updated the game so f4se no longer works, you will have to wait till the f4se team release a new version.

On 12/9/2018 at 4:51 PM, fabionicoli said:

an error first appears and it

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

getting this same "AAF ERROR" as seen in the pic. also the "AAF Violate 0.48 Creature Pack 01 Patch.7z" file is missing. when clicked on it says:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2S328/1

45 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Just installed the update + sound packs. 

These are great. Absolutely great work! 

Question for @EgoBallistic, will you have to adapt violate for this update? 

Thanks!

But...there's no reason it shouldn't work with violate right out of the box...all the anim names, aaf files, etc are the same.

Are the anims not loading with violate?

9 minutes ago, Gray User said:

Are the anims not loading with violate?

You know, I didn't even test that, I was so eager....I went down the list, fast travelling to hot spots with tcai on to see what was new. I'll check it in Violate though. Wasn't sure if changes would be needed, what with the sequencing implemented in the anims now. ?