2 minutes ago, howiefelterpuss said:

Whatever is last in the load order doesnt load up, but it still gives error 036 every time when I move a less important armor mod to the bottom. I may have reached the cap for plugins lol. That being 257.

The cap is 254.  00-FD, with FE reserved for ESLs and FF reserved for internal IDs.

14 hours ago, Calydor said:

Just to confirm mine isn't broken, the Yao Guai animation is only licking?

Yea...Like I said, I'm bad at bone weighting using the available tools (I think there's a way to do it in Bodyslide, but it's never worked for me), so I haven't schlonged any of the creatures. I figured the best option for the Yao Guai was the tongue.

15 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Just tried these out and they are great, only issue was a couple of them get out of sync, which you already know about.

Looking forward to future updates ?

Indeed. I too find the sync issues to be annoying... :)

Are you having the issues where the creature animation is delayed by a fraction of a second, or the issue where the creature animation loads the wrong animation? (I had both issues during alpha testing and did what I could to fix the second one, but if it's still coming up, I'll take another look)

Would it be easy to just borrow the rig from the bear in Skyrim sexlab for the Yao Gui? Also for the bloatfly, it would be funny to have it sitting on her back facing the other direction with the suction cup tongue on her ass in doggystyle position lol. Stingwing and bloodbug would be good for some lifting up in the air animations. 

On 11/26/2018 at 11:55 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Here is a patch for AAF Violate.

This includes a AAF_Violate_CreaturePack01_Patch.esp file which must be loaded after AAF_Violate.esp.  It also includes a AAF\AFV_CreaturePack01_tagData.xml which tags all of the positions in the Creature Pack as "Aggressive".

@Gray User feel free to take the tag XML file and incorporate it into your mod.

To use the patch, install the Data folder or use a mod manager, and ensure the plugin is enabled.  Then go into the AAF Violate MCM, and make sure "Use default races" is turned OFF.  You must then go into the Global options and hit "Update!".  Once the update messages have come and gone, you are good to go.

AAF Violate 0.48 Creature Pack 01 Patch.7z

I've tried it out with all the different creatures at this point and the animations work great.

Fallout4 2018-11-26 14-32-55-46.jpgFallout4 2018-11-26 14-35-55-81.jpg

Fallout4 2018-11-26 14-29-16-47.jpgFallout4 2018-11-26 15-57-59-31.jpg

i installed this and put the file after my violate file and it still does not work, are there any extra steps? is there a specific place that the animation pack must go?

7 hours ago, Darkinator119 said:

i installed this and put the file after my violate file and it still does not work, are there any extra steps? is there a specific place that the animation pack must go?

You must:

1. Have AAF Violate 0.48 installed and working
  2. Install AAF Creature Pack 01
  3. Install the patch, ensuring the patch plugin loads after AAF Violate
  4. Go into Violate's MCM and set Use Default Races to OFF
  5. Also in Violate's MCM make sure attacker gender set to "Male" or "Both" under Player Surrender since these creatures are all male
  6. Still in Violate's MCM, do Update!

Load order of the animation plugin doesn't matter.

17 hours ago, Darkinator119 said:

Are you asking about where the hkx files go? If so, then yes - you have to preserve the folder structure created in the zip file (which should happen if you copy the contents of the 'data' folder in the zip into the 'data' folder for FO4). The esp will look for the animations in those specific folders (e.g. \Data\meshes\Actors\character\animations\CreaturePack01_CharAnims for the human animations, etc, etc).

10 hours ago, Gray User said:

Maybe post a screenshot? I don't use RSE (minimal development build at present), but I might be able to give you some guidance based on the details.

The first screenshot is just AAf. Everything is working. The second is an attempt to surrender using the CSA RSE. Error 034. Updated [AAF] Animation Position Tags (APT). Same problem. I think that your mod data is incorrectly recorded in [AAF] Animation Position Tags. Check, please.
 The screenshot says in Russian:AAF error 044 the start of the FM scene failed, because there are no FEMALE HUMAN + MALE mirelurk animations using AGGRESSIVE, NEUTRAL tags (and there are no NONE tags). Set up the animation package for these types.

1.png

2.png

On 11/28/2018 at 9:27 AM, pikabu said:

It  does not work with RSE. AAF error 034.

It doesn't work because RSE is looking for animations with tags, but these animations have no tag.

You can download my AAF Violate patch above and put the AFV_CreaturePack01_tagData.xml from my download into your Data\AAF folder.  That will add the "Aggressive" tag to the animations so that RSE CSA will play them.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It doesn't work because RSE is looking for animations with tags, but these animations have no tag.

You can download my AAF Violate patch above and put the AFV_CreaturePack01_tagData.xml from my download into your Data\AAF folder.  That will add the "Aggressive" tag to the animations so that RSE CSA will play them.

Thank you very much. Now it works ok.

Fallout4 2018-11-29 23-25-41.png

@Gray User

These are, fantabulous. Seriously. I think the only way it could be better is if insects could pin the PC to a wall, instead of the ground....but I am guessing this would be a nightmare to do if you even embarked on it. And, hey, it's okay anyway. You went truly above and beyond... But, now...I have a special request, and it's something I am betting I am not the first to think of. 

I want to put in a pitch for a creature that, frankly, begs for rigging/animation of this type, and is a big opportunity to score and score big. 

I want to talk about Gulpers, from Far Harbor.  While I definitely think these are ripe for a good solid fucking loop, I think it would be an absolute crime if the creature's natural features it has by design were not taken into account. It has a big mouth, and it has a rather large tounge. It walks/runs like a biped. If I recall, it uses the same behavior/AI as the deathclaw. 

Can you think of a better creature to use for an extreme, PC in the mouth up to their hips, struggling all the way, tounge-fuck while the gulper stands there, head held high with a feeling of victory at it's new prey? Because I sure can't. These things hang from trees, dropping down on prey... are slimy as you could ever want. If any creature deserves a serious look at animation, and some animations that are definitely off the "been done before" beaten path, the Gulper would be it. The Gulper is the creature we've been waiting for. The one we didn't know we needed until we saw it. It's the beast that could be the pinnacle of debauchery. The young gulpers are probably too small, but the large ones....I'm just sayin' .... these beasts deserve their day in the fog. 

I know I can't be the first person to have thought about this. So for me, and anyone else who thinks like I do....I'm asking, pleading, begging you. Consider this idea, I know it would be awesome if it could be pulled off. 

42 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

@Gray User

These are, fantabulous. Seriously. I think the only way it could be better is if insects could pin the PC to a wall, instead of the ground....but I am guessing this would be a nightmare to do if you even embarked on it. And, hey, it's okay anyway. You went truly above and beyond... But, now...I have a special request, and it's something I am betting I am not the first to think of. 

I want to put in a pitch for a creature that, frankly, begs for rigging/animation of this type, and is a big opportunity to score and score big. 

I want to talk about Gulpers, from Far Harbor.  While I definitely think these are ripe for a good solid fucking loop, I think it would be an absolute crime if the creature's natural features it has by design were not taken into account. It has a big mouth, and it has a rather large tounge. It walks/runs like a biped. If I recall, it uses the same behavior/AI as the deathclaw. 

Can you think of a better creature to use for an extreme, PC in the mouth up to their hips, struggling all the way, tounge-fuck while the gulper stands there, head held high with a feeling of victory at it's new prey? Because I sure can't. These things hang from trees, dropping down on prey... are slimy as you could ever want. If any creature deserves a serious look at animation, and some animations that are definitely off the "been done before" beaten path, the Gulper would be it. The Gulper is the creature we've been waiting for. The one we didn't know we needed until we saw it. It's the beast that could be the pinnacle of debauchery. The young gulpers are probably too small, but the large ones....I'm just sayin' .... these beasts deserve their day in the fog. 

I know I can't be the first person to have thought about this. So for me, and anyone else who thinks like I do....I'm asking, pleading, begging you. Consider this idea, I know it would be awesome if it could be pulled off. 

This…..

This is fucking genious.

2 hours ago, WandererZero said:

@Gray User

First, thanks for the words, I'm just as vain as the next pervert and I don't mind hearing that people like the pack. Second, I'm 100% with you on that idea, and if someone else doesn't do it, I will. Eventually. Here's the deal:

This takes a god awful amount of time (like - 'I haven't played any videogames since late september when I started working on this' amount of time). It's worth it, because I'm building a set of in-house mods that will rely on this (among other things). But for the next couple of months, I'll probably be working on other projects (the first one of which is figuring out how to get sound on these animations...).

Once I'm done with those, I'm planning to come back and do most of the DLC creatures (Gulpers, bloodworms, gatorclaws, anglers, all the good stuff). I'll come back and reread this thread for ideas, so keep on posting your depravity (also feel free to PM me if you find pictures on the interwebs that you think make good starting points for animations), just don't get your hopes up for the next animation pack until late spring/early summer 2019. 

19 hours ago, fusky17 said:

im new to all of this how do i start the mod ?

i put everything in data and get the creature update and yet i dont know if its used or not it say cheek on the mod list

This mod by itself will give you animations you can start via AAF (assuming AAF is installed and working). To start them immersively, you will need either the violate or RSE mods (and the additional files by those modders to make the creature pack compatible with them - see earlier posts on this thread).

2 hours ago, Gray User said:

First, thanks for the words, I'm just as vain as the next pervert and I don't mind hearing that people like the pack. Second, I'm 100% with you on that idea, and if someone else doesn't do it, I will.

Well, there does not seem to be much competition in this space, I think only you and @Leito86 working in the creature space for AAF Anims right now. But, you know, it's cool. I'm pretty patient, slow and steady wins the race. As for other ideas...when I have em, or feel that I can adequately define it, I'll definitely post em. It's just too bad Centaurs were cut from 4.