On 12/30/2019 at 8:26 AM, netherus666 said:

so im having issues when i press home it just spawns a corpse and enter does nothing also with the violation mod when i surrender they just stand there and do nothing basically what exactly do i need to do to get it to work and i mean exact as possible please, thanks ahead of time :)

Ā 

21 hours ago, netherus666 said:

anyone able to help me out? would appreciate it greatly

Ā 

If home does nothing and your not getting animations during violation then the most obvious cause is that AAF is not installed properly, try reinstalling that and see if you can get the home menu working as a starting point, although if your saying its currently spawning a corpse then you must have some other mod (which spawns corpses) that uses that key.

5 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

Yeah I know but the actual assaultron anims and other robots is what I'm looking for. I think the last time I read up on it the problem was nobody had made a skeleton for robots or something like that.

At the moment I have not seen any animations for any robots. I know @Gray UserĀ has robots on his "to-do" list for animations but last I heard his priority list of animations to finish was something like: Polish Far Harbor Creatures > Nuka World Creatures > Possibly something I'm forgetting > Robots.

Ā 

I know this isn't the news you wanted to hear but at least it is on someone's road map and Gray User does quality work so when it does happen it will be great.

On 1/7/2020 at 3:06 PM, Number24 said:

At the moment I have not seen any animations for any robots. I know @Gray UserĀ has robots on his "to-do" list for animations but last I heard his priority list of animations to finish was something like: Polish Far Harbor Creatures > Nuka World Creatures > Possibly something I'm forgetting > Robots.

Ā 

I know this isn't the news you wanted to hear but at least it is on someone's road map and Gray User does quality work so when it does happen it will be great.

I've got only bad news on this. I'm on animating hiatus for a bit, and I'm not sure where I'm gonna pick up again.Ā 

Ā 

Robots are....a problem. I've logged a couple of days trying to get their skeletons to animate correctly, and no luck. Beth made them super modular, which is great for how the mechanist pack works, but makes it really hard to write a working rig file. This may not be fixable (at least, not by me).Ā 

I don't know why, but since I've installed the mods MO2 automatically deatcivated these.

I can have sex with the creatures, but some of them (like Deathclaws, Ghouls, dogs etc) are penisless. Others, like Super Mutants, haves only a flaccid cock even during sex.

It's becouse these are deactivated? Or should I look for something else?

image.png

11 hours ago, Gray User said:

I've got only bad news on this. I'm on animating hiatus for a bit, and I'm not sure where I'm gonna pick up again.Ā 

Ā 

Robots are....a problem. I've logged a couple of days trying to get their skeletons to animate correctly, and no luck. Beth made them super modular, which is great for how the mechanist pack works, but makes it really hard to write a working rig file. This may not be fixable (at least, not by me).Ā 

Thatā€™s unfortunate, but not at all surprising. IĀ suspected that there was some quirk to the way robot skeletons were built that made them difficult (or impossible) to animate, otherwise youā€™d think someone would have made at least oneĀ animation by now.

Ā 

Even so I still look forward to your new work when you decide to return to animating. Take it easy in the mean time.

Ā 

On 1/15/2020 at 10:19 AM, FreshSkullHead said:

I have the same problem. I have no idea why the problem is there. :/

Huh. Usually the problem is with the critter. You could try going into the ck and changing the animation types to the 'looping' version of the dynamic animation....might cause other problems tho.Ā 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:11 PM, Verasmile2 said:

I don't know why, but since I've installed the mods MO2 automatically deatcivated these.

You have installed both the .esl and .esp versions of the all of plugins from Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures.Ā  You should only have one plugin installed, not all ten.Ā  Anyway that is not related to this mod.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:11 PM, Verasmile2 said:

I can have sex with the creatures, but some of them (like Deathclaws, Ghouls, dogs etc) are penisless. Others, like Super Mutants, haves only a flaccid cock even during sex.

You need to install the One Patch to Bang Them All or other mods that provide penises and erections for creatures.Ā  Again, not related to this mod.

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, HunterFalloutXXX1997 said:

sorry for the stupid question but I prefer to be on the safe side. The mod can now be downloaded with Vortex or I have to do the manual one. because if I do that manual I can't see the mod on vortex and therefore do the normal One Patch procedures.

P.S .: Is AAF Overlay Patches by riot_punch still needed?

just aim all manual downloads at Vortex's download folder for your game.

Ā 

They will then show in the downloads tab and can be installed normally.

2 hours ago, HunterFalloutXXX1997 said:

Thank you. and what about the overlay? since at the end of the "report" no overlay appears since I don't have them. if so do you have any mods to suggest to me in this regard?

I don't have them installed in my game as I believe they are outdated.

On 1/15/2020 at 1:19 PM, FreshSkullHead said:

I have the same problem. I have no idea why the problem is there. :/

I also have this problem. In addition, Mirelurk animations aren't progressing properly for me - my character changes animation stages but the mirelurk always stays at stage one. Doesn't effect other creatures as far as I can tell. the xml files all check out and the animations files for the mirelurk are there as well.

Behemoths and molerats don't work.Ā  Can't figure out why.Ā  Every other creature I've surrendered to in AAF works fine, just not those two.Ā  Any ideas as to why?Ā  I also saw a reference to radroaches somewhere, but nothing for them either.

On 2/23/2020 at 7:50 PM, Killjoycmm1 said:

Behemoths and molerats don't work.Ā  Can't figure out why.Ā  Every other creature I've surrendered to in AAF works fine, just not those two.Ā  Any ideas as to why?Ā  I also saw a reference to radroaches somewhere, but nothing for them either.

i second this, cant get molerats to fuck. i use MCG and it's the only creature that isnt working for me

Ā 

EDIT: bloodbug too

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...