(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures

ahh ok I will do that and I will prove it since I already eliminated the rest, now I just have to clean the registry, and when I do that, does it immediately have to work or is there something else I should know?

edited: already tried it, and pregnancy still does not work, that's if you fix this

https://ibb.co/mcR8fhx

my mod doesn't actually control impregnation, all my mod does is to produce an offspring at the end of the pregnancy.

so if that screenshot is correct and you can see the baby addon's then the problem isn't my mod.

18 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

my mod doesn't actually control impregnation, all my mod does is to produce an offspring at the end of the pregnancy.

so if that screenshot is correct and you can see the baby addon's then the problem isn't my mod.

so it does not control it, basically it will not do anything to my character the animations, but I do not understand with that of "at the end of pregnancy"
Do you mean the creatures? i mean, his offspring by raising eggs
I was looking for that because in the description I said "the NPCs can be impregnated by most of the previous ones" and imagine that if it happens to the NPCs it could also happen to my character by means of the animations as it works (famlily planing enchanced ) between humans
4 hours ago, Anionmus said:

so it does not control it, basically it will not do anything to my character the animations, but I do not understand with that of "at the end of pregnancy"
Do you mean the creatures? i mean, his offspring by raising eggs
I was looking for that because in the description I said "the NPCs can be impregnated by most of the previous ones" and imagine that if it happens to the NPCs it could also happen to my character by means of the animations as it works (famlily planing enchanced ) between humans

I don't understand anymore.

What is your problem?

and by "the NPCs can be impregnated by most of the previous ones"

if you mean, can NPC's get knocked up by the offspring?

then yes-ish, I have removed the baby issue so now NPC's can get impregnated by Tamed or Wild Creatures from my mod.

1 hour ago, Invictaxe said:

I don't understand anymore.

What is your problem?

and by "the NPCs can be impregnated by most of the previous ones"

if you mean, can NPC's get knocked up by the offspring?

then yes-ish, I have removed the baby issue so now NPC's can get impregnated by Tamed or Wild Creatures from my mod.

I think it would have been better if I had said it that simple in the first place. sorry is that for me it is understood that it was but I will ask these questions XD.

1: Can my character get pregnant with the wild creatures? just like family planing enchanced between humans with animations

1a: if so, it does not work for me, how do I fix it?

2: How can I verify that your mod works in the game once the registry is verified?

3: with NPC, were you referring to the creatures? Or is it that female settlers can get pregnant by tamed and wild creatures?

3a: If so, does it work with colleagues? because I try with piper and it does not seem to be, just try it with her and wild creatures.

4: Is it possible to modify the probability that eggs appear in the corpses of creatures?

Let's start from 0 XD, as if I had not said anything until now

0. First step check your options inside Family Planning Enhanced (and sent me screenshots of them)

1. yes, you can get pregnant by wild animals

1a. here is the problem with fallout 4, it has too many moving pieces

when you installed the AAF beta, did you install "actorType All" option (I have no idea what it is called in the installer)

did you install AAF Theme pack?

Can you have sex with creatures in your game?

2. Apart from checking the Baby addons inside Family Planning Enhanced MCM.

repeat a step about spawning a living egg from a couple of pages ago

3. creatures cannot get pregnant by anything. any female adult can get pregnant by anything living (but it depends on your MCM options)

3a. should work with her

4. I don't know how to do that in MCM yet but at the moment there is a 25% chance of getting an egg (it does change depending on the creature)

0. First step check your options inside Family Planning Enhanced (and sent me screenshots of them)

1. yes, you can get pregnant by wild animals

1a. here is the problem with fallout 4, it has too many moving pieces

when you installed the AAF beta, did you install "actorType All" option (I have no idea what it is called in the installer)

did you install AAF Theme pack?

Can you have sex with creatures in your game?

2. Apart from checking the Baby addons inside Family Planning Enhanced MCM.

repeat a step about spawning a living egg from a couple of pages ago

3. creatures cannot get pregnant by anything. any female adult can get pregnant by anything living (but it depends on your MCM options)

3a. should work with her

4. I don't know how to do that in MCM yet but at the moment there is a 25% chance of getting an egg (it does change depending on the creature)

0:

these are my configurations

https://ibb.co/FwKn6Wd//https://ibb.co/3NzcZ78//https://ibb.co/s33XTPy

1a:

yes, you have the option of everything

I have this theme ([AAF] Themes (beta) - BasicAnimations, SexAnimations, Kinky/CreatureSexAnimations 190213.0),

I made sure to install everything and especially the one of kinky / creature sex animation

and yes, if I can I see the animations and the icon of each creature

2: I do not understand "repeat a step about spawning a living egg from a couple of pages ago"

I can not find this page

it is in your option on the first page. change the following

Only the Player Impregnates = NO (and keep it at NO)

Allow Robotic Synths = YES

Allow Non-NPC = YES

Female to Female Cum = YES (just to be safe at the moment but you don't have to do this one)

13 minutes ago, Anionmus said:

2: I do not understand "repeat a step about spawning a living egg from a couple of pages ago"

I can not find this page

and sorry about that, I had a quick look over the pages and remembered it was private chat with someone who had issues (the issue was FP_FamilyPlanning)

basically do the following (xx is the location of the mod unless it is an ESL(then it is a pain))

player.additem xx0008BA

player.additem xx0008BB

player.additem xx0008BC

player.additem xx0008BD

player.additem xx0008CE

---

player.additem xx00080B

player.additem xx00081C

57 minutes ago, Anionmus said:

Is this normal?2123576073_Capturadepantalla(29).png.4bdbd2945440dc0a0edcb0238f4205eb.png

what Part?

{FPE} is a TAG (I use Def_inv with its icon system)

laying an Egg is correct

if it is missing a mesh

do you have both ba2's in the Data folder, right?

they are called FPEAIOCreatureAddon - Main.ba2 & FPEAIOCreatureAddon - Textures.ba2

if you have the other ba2's then rename them to the mod you are using.

otherwise it is something i have to explore

(I know that there are problems with babies, that they have a transparent face in Inventory but in the crib or worldspace, they are completely fine)

19 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

¿que parte?

{FPE} es un TAG (uso Def_inv con su sistema de iconos)

Poner un huevo es correcto

si le falta una malla

¿Tienes ambos ba2 en la carpeta de datos, verdad?

se llaman FPEAIOCreatureAddon - Main.ba2 y FPEAIOCreatureAddon - Textures.ba2

Si tienes los otros ba2, entonces renombralos al mod que estás usando.

De lo contrario es algo que tengo que explorar.

(Sé que hay problemas con los bebés, que tienen una cara transparente en el Inventario pero en la cuna o en el espacio del mundo, están completamente bien)

ready that was it did not have the textures, they were in the folder with the name of your mod in data

8 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

look I know there is a different language involved.

but is it a yes or no on the ba2's?

look at the screenshot for example

Screenshot_022719_031048_PM.jpg

Yes, I already put those 2 (Ba2) in data and the mod now works well I just have to wait for the egg to hatch.

a question as you do so that the mod comes out as (bhetesda plugin) I get it alone (ESP file) the same works, it's just curiosity

15 minutes ago, Anionmus said:

Yes, I already put those 2 (Ba2) in data and the mod now works well I just have to wait for the egg to hatch.

a question as you do so that the mod comes out as (bhetesda plugin) I get it alone (ESP file) the same works, it's just curiosity

if you are asking why there is an ESL and an ESP

simply because of choice.

ESL is better for someone who has a heap of mods and ESL's are not counted (the problem is testing the different methods inside the mod)

ESP is better for someone who wants to test my mod to see if they want it (and this allows easy cheating via additem and ESPExplorer) and wouldn't mess up a system if they don't want it.

for me, I played it as an ESL

but I test the ESP

btw you should be able to put the egg in a crib (I believe I didn't change the crib mechanics but too many moving pieces in my game)

Si estás preguntando por qué hay un ESL y un ESP

simplemente debido a la elección.

ESL es mejor para alguien que tiene un montón de mods y los ESL no se cuentan (el problema es probar los diferentes métodos dentro del mod)

ESP es mejor para alguien que quiere probar mi mod para ver si lo quieren (y esto permite hacer trampas fácilmente a través de additem y ESPExplorer) y no arruinaría un sistema si no lo quieren.

Para mí, lo jugué como un ESL.

pero pruebo el ESP

por cierto, deberías poder poner el huevo en una cuna (creo que no cambié la mecánica de la cuna sino demasiadas piezas móviles en mi juego)

mmm curious, I always understood it the other way that ESL was to test and modify and ESP that was to play directly thanks for clarifying it and incredible mod :)

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Sixaxis012 said:

Anyone have any clue as to why with AAF after the animation is complete I get no pregnancy With either creatures or humans?

this is more of a Family Planning Enhanced problem but which version of it are you running?

however

which version of my mod are you running?

what is your base pregnancy rate?(in options somewhere)

what options did you select in FPE?

(btw this mod doesn't require a particular sex framework to work)

4 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

this is more of a Family Planning Enhanced problem but which version of it are you running?

however

which version of my mod are you running?

what is your base pregnancy rate?(in options somewhere)

what options did you select in FPE?

(btw this mod doesn't require a particular sex framework to work)

Oh sorry I guess I should go ask over on that mod page, but I am using the latest version of family planning enhanced, as well as the latest version of FPEAIOCreatureAddon. I also have 100% pregnancy chance with all the required settings to allow non human npcs to impregnate. 

and if you dont mind me asking which framework do you use, four play or AAF?

1 hour ago, Sixaxis012 said:

Oh sorry I guess I should go ask over on that mod page, but I am using the latest version of family planning enhanced, as well as the latest version of FPEAIOCreatureAddon. I also have 100% pregnancy chance with all the required settings to allow non human npcs to impregnate. 

and if you dont mind me asking which framework do you use, four play or AAF?

I use AAF at the moment.

a few different questions about your problem

what gender are you playing? (I know it is a bit weird but most people(myself included) will assume that you are playing as a female)

which version of my mod are you using? All or Breeder or Non-Sexual or Horror

can you find or spawn a living egg(or womb) and see if that works?

you can have sex with creatures in your game right?

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, moltobenis said:

I think there's an error with some of the grown offspring, they can't be selected for random sex in shenanigans or M.C.G. 

which grown offspring?

and is it tamed or wild?

so I can try to fix it

I know there is a weird problem with one of the RSE elements involving creatures that it kept choosing enemy creatures over my ones (however I think there is a chance for it to choose one of mine)