(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures

39 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

I have no idea.

a couple of questions.

1. are you playing as a female?

2. can you get pregnant by a human NPC?

3. which version are you running? normal vs nonsexual, ESL vs ESP

Female, no, most recent, normal, esp. I'm sorry to have wasted your time if this isn't a fault of your mod.

20 minutes ago, Organ_Co said:

Female, no, most recent, normal, esp. I'm sorry to have wasted your time if this isn't a fault of your mod.

so if your answer to 2. can you get pregnant by a human NPC? is no

then you have a different problem.

also i think you might need to post your load order

(btw while the first question sounds stupid, i remember an issue a while ago and he never said he was playing as a male)

but anyway here is the next set of questions

1. did you have any problems before downloading my mod?

2. do you see any messages or quests about impregnation but no body deformation?

3. here is a question from earlier in the topic, can you see the dying eggs from dead creatures and do they work?

7 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

so if your answer to 2. can you get pregnant by a human NPC? is no

then you have a different problem.

also i think you might need to post your load order

(btw while the first question sounds stupid, i remember an issue a while ago and he never said he was playing as a male)

but anyway here is the next set of questions

1. did you have any problems before downloading my mod?

2. do you see any messages or quests about impregnation but no body deformation?

3. here is a question from earlier in the topic, can you see the dying eggs from dead creatures and do they work?

I had installed FPE a while ago, but a lot has changed in my load order since then, so it very well may be something else.
I see the fertile notifications, and the impregnation for NPCs. I can find the dying eggs, but I haven't been able to try and revitalize them.

The next update is nearly here.

but I have a couple of questions for everyone

one thing I tried to do was to add a death timer to all of the dying egg's (and it didn't work as intended, they just disappeared instead of becoming dead egg's)

also I am added a component to dying egg's but this will move dying eggs to the junk section of pipboy and as well being used by workshop or other recipes

1. is everyone fine with that or return to its original state in MISC

I am renaming Dogmeat's Offspring to German Shepherd (I know this will cause confusion with CC's dog mods(I was thinking I might hijack their naming system if I can))

2. or does anybody have a better name for Dogmeat's dogs? (hopefully you know what I mean)

3. I am releasing a breeding only version of this mod as well so is there any other changes you want done?

2 hours ago, Organ_Co said:

This was brought up before, but is a way to impregnate someone using the syringer seems like fun.

That is a bit beyond my skills. it would be possible if there was a semen object(that impregnates) but from the looks of it, Family Planning Enhanced uses Quests to impregnate.

just wondering, I am thinking of a weird idea about adding fast growing throwing eggs to my mod.

Basically the idea is that there is an recipe to change a living egg to a throwable egg which will spawn a wild creature at its location

is anyone interested in this or should i not bother

2 hours ago, fondrenave said:

If there's a breeding only mod, how would the breeding quests start? Do they start during the breeding, or are you called to seek out the creature?

Yeah, sorry I should clarify when I say Breeding Quests what I mean is that it contains only impregnation from creatures. So no Dying Eggs in this version when I release it

basically it starts the pregnancy quest when you get impregnated by a creature.

0.9 version has been released

Batch of the mods together in the same 7z
Added Bloodbug breeding (hostile only)(request if you want friendly)
Renamed Dogmeat's Offspring to German Shepherd
Renamed Grown Super Mutant to Super Mutant Settler
Added more vendor locations(Doctors container)
Added a new version _Breed which only contains the breeding quests
Added Mutant Hound Breeding Quest (whenever animations are availible)
Added recipes to turn food based egg into reproductive eggs and back again
    Which led to deleting of Deathclaw, Radscorpion and Mirelurk dying eggs so the mod will use its food version instead
Removed FPE prefix from Misc Objects
Added Fertizer to all dying eggs & wombs(which flags them as junk)

there was a failed Experiment - I added a dead script to all dying egg & wombs (didn't work as intended, simply disappears) so I have stopped working on here at the moment

Is the game supposed to notify the player when an npc is impregnated by a creature? I have been testing the mod to see if it works and have not seen any notifications after breeding occurs.

I am playing an old game on which aff and fpe works fine.

I am playing as a male and FPE is set to allow npc's to impregnate one another.

I have installed the main FPEAIOCreatureAddon BA2 file and the "FPEAIOCreatureAddon" esl file.

My apologies for the delay in response.

Ive only been seeing message for npc's my character impregnates since installing this mod.

The creatures I have been testing so far are: Mirelurk, mirelurk queen, Yao Guai, Deathclaw, boatfly, scorpion, and stingwing.

Im still testing to see if its just the notifications that are down and whether or not impregnation actually occurs without it..

I was finally able to get the mod to work and after reinstalling all my mods.

It may have been connected to a looksmenu problem I had been having (all the hair and eye options were gone from character alteration and generation). After I fixed that I was able to receive updates on impregnation.

I've done a good bit of testing and found out a few things.

The mod works on regular characters (and grown settlers from fpe) but characters from other mods will not work

specifically npcs from  Hookers of the commonwealth and npcs enslaved through the f4SS mod will not be impregnated by creatures. If I come across any other impregnation barriers would you like me to inform you?

1 hour ago, theshockedoned said:

I was finally able to get the mod to work and after reinstalling all my mods.

It may have been connected to a looksmenu problem I had been having (all the hair and eye options were gone from character alteration and generation). After I fixed that I was able to receive updates on impregnation.

I've done a good bit of testing and found out a few things.

The mod works on regular characters (and grown settlers from fpe) but characters from other mods will not work

specifically npcs from  Hookers of the commonwealth and npcs enslaved through the f4SS mod will not be impregnated by creatures. If I come across any other impregnation barriers would you like me to inform you?

ok, do that

however i just tested with my version of HotC and it worked with dogmeat.

but I am using an old version of fallout 4, I haven't updated to December yet.

(I am a bit bored with fallout 4 at the moment and I have been playing X-Com 2 WOTC, Assassins Creed Odyssey and Red Dead Redemption 2)

2 hours ago, krafs said:

Is this compatible with the mod linked below or is it basically a replacement? I saw that there seemed to be some overlap. 

it depends on which version of my mod you use. (there is no direct incompatibles)

_Breeding overlaps somewhat (my mod has more creatures except mirelurk Queen)

(basically in an early beta, I was trying to get an evolving system to work so mirelurk hatching grows to crab then to hunter then to King (then maybe to Queen)but it never worked)

_NS doesn't overlap at all because it is a dying creature mod

and the base version has both mechanics

2 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

it depends on which version of my mod you use. (there is no direct incompatibles)

_Breeding overlaps somewhat (my mod has more creatures except mirelurk Queen)

(basically in an early beta, I was trying to get an evolving system to work so mirelurk hatching grows to crab then to hunter then to King (then maybe to Queen)but it never worked)

_NS doesn't overlap at all because it is a dying creature mod

and the base version has both mechanics

Ok, thanks for the info.

I'm having issues getting your mod to work though. I removed the other one, re-registered the family planning enhanced addons and confirmed that for instance an addon is registered for bloatfly. Even if I set pregnancy chance to 100%, nothing happens. Is there anything specific that is needed to trigger this mod? I installed zipped "FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp" and "FPEAIOCreatureAddon - Main.ba2" since you packaged the mod in an unusual way that isn't suited for any mod manager as far as I can see. Do I need any of the other files as well?

EDIT: Nevermind. I had not checked the "Allow Non-NPC" option. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of changing over to your mod, from my separate mods for pregnancy. As my current set-up, is very limited in child options, with no birthing eggs, and some things giving just human babies.

I have some questions and a request.

1. Request... Birth small synths, that grow to adults. Don't need a baby model, just a shrunken synth.... My characters never given birth to a synth.

2. Does your mod allow renaming, and showing the sex of the young. My mod-list currently does not.

3.Does your mod, add young Ghouls, Feral Ghouls and Supermutants... My current mods add only the Feral Ghouls, everything else looks like a human baby. 

4. Does my character birth eggs, after pregnancy. That eventually hatch, after certain creature pregnancies. I'm hoping the answer is yes.

:smile:

7 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I was thinking of changing over to your mod, from my separate mods for pregnancy. As my current set-up, is very limited in child options, with no birthing eggs, and some things giving just human babies.

1. Request... Birth small synths, that grow to adults. Don't need a baby model, just a shrunken synth.... My characters never given birth to a synth.

2. Does your mod allow renaming, and showing the sex of the young. My mod-list currently does not.

3.Does your mod, add young Ghouls, Feral Ghouls and Supermutants... My current mods add only the Feral Ghouls, everything else looks like a human baby. 

4. Does my character birth eggs, after pregnancy. That eventually hatch, after certain creature pregnancies. I'm hoping the answer is yes.

1. I was thinking about it but I think there might be a problem with it because (in my old game anyway) when synth impregnates a human is born. (but i will look into it later)

2. the mod itself doesn't rename (I was thinking about stealing the renaming scripts from CC's dogs) and in terms of creatures i treat genders in terms of Schrodinger cat that you don't know what gender it is until you killed it(or it fucks you).

3. Ghouls and Supermutants at the moment, (I was thinking about adding feral ghouls but my thinking is leading towards that feral ghouls breeding would birth normal ghouls)

4. yes, but it depends on the creature so there are deathclaw's eggs as well as bloodbug egg's but dogs and bear are born straight into childhood

btw I was hoping to change the pregnancy lengths(and sizes) for each race type but i cannot do it at the moment

also I am going to change the timecycle of egg and wombs whenever i feel up to it.

finally with my mod, there is three mod options, All, breeding(sex only) and non sexual.

16 hours ago, Krazyone said:

8 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

1. I was thinking about it but I think there might be a problem with it because (in my old game anyway) when synth impregnates a human is born. (but i will look into it later)

2. the mod itself doesn't rename (I was thinking about stealing the renaming scripts from CC's dogs) and in terms of creatures i treat genders in terms of Schrodinger cat that you don't know what gender it is until you killed it(or it fucks you).

3. Ghouls and Supermutants at the moment, (I was thinking about adding feral ghouls but my thinking is leading towards that feral ghouls breeding would birth normal ghouls)

4. yes, but it depends on the creature so there are deathclaw's eggs as well as bloodbug egg's but dogs and bear are born straight into childhood

btw I was hoping to change the pregnancy lengths(and sizes) for each race type but i cannot do it at the moment

also I am going to change the timecycle of egg and wombs whenever i feel up to it.

finally with my mod, there is three mod options, All, breeding(sex only) and non sexual.

1. Looking forward to maybe the pitta patter of tiny synth foot steps.

2. I meant knowing the sex of the baby, after its been birthed. As babies can be renamed, in my current mod list, but babies don't tell you what sex they are until they grow to a child.

Which makes renaming them awkward, as birthed children cannot be renamed, nor adults. Only allowing renaming when a baby, but you don't know their sex.

3. My current mod, has Feral Ghoul birthing, and it is really disturbing as it ambles around the settlement. I let out a sigh of relief, when they die in settlement attacks... ?

Feral Ghouls are well worth adding, but they are beyond disturbing.

I'm glad your mod adds Supermutant children, my mod set-up just births Humans instead.

4. Glad to hear that you can can birth an Egg, can you birth clutches of eggs. I think you can... I think clutches of eggs should use a smaller egg model, with egg size varying according to creature type. Mirelurk Queen eggs would be huge, a pelvis breaking, birthing experience. Severe debuffs... Whilst Radscorpions would be very small, unless they are live birthing. Same with Bloatflies...

I'll have to wait, to change over to your mod. As my character is currently pregnant to a Ghoul.