(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures

(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures

View File

This Mod has been discontinued, its successor is found here->

Here is my expanded WIP mod addon for Family Planning Enhanced. (which is an requirement to this mod)

due to changes this mod is only compatible with the latest version or

AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod 2.400

FPEAIOCreatureAddon contains both the impregnation from creatures as well as the Egg mechanic.

FPEAIOCreatureAddon_NS is a non sexual version with only the Egg & Womb mechanic (I did a poll and no one plays this version so it will excluded from now on, message me if you want it)
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Breed only contains the impregnation quests. (v1.45 is the last version)

FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Null is a more restricted than the nonsexual version, all creatures offspring is a non-living sac's (v1.45 is the last version)

FPEVanillaCreatureAddon contains both the impregnation from creatures as well as the Egg mechanic from the vanilla game

I have finally made a FOMOD so installation is really easy just choose the version you want

Life Cycle

In Balancing the life cycle of the creature, I have added an extra step for certain creatures such as Dogs, Yao Guai

so using the pregnancy model

Pregnancy->New Born(or egg & bio-womb)->Child->Adult

so using the found egg model

New Born(or egg & bio-womb)->Child->Adult

Egg's or Wombs

Basically there is a chance on a dead creatures bodies, there may be a chance of getting a dying creature egg(or womb) which is designed so that the quest won't start until you want it to start. also there is a chance that you can find a living hostile egg in a nest

To revive the egg, visit the chemistry station with the egg, stimpak, Jet and some of its DNA(flesh or blood)

this also requires two(of three) perks - Science! and Animal Friend or Wasteland Whisperer (with different level depending on the creature)

Additional, you can delay, buy and sell eggs (and babies) via the use of cryogenics, in chemistry station, you can add liquid Nitrogen or Cryo ammo to your eggs to enable them to be sold

there is also a price incentive for this as well that frozen eggs are worth 4X the value of dying eggs (revived eggs are 0)

To reheat the egg, visit the chemistry station to reheat them. (this step is designed because the eggs kept hatching on vendors)

The progression of the egg(or womb) cycle

Dying --> Revived  <--> Frozen

Children & Adults

when an Egg(or womb) is revived then the quest begins and after a certain amount of time(depended on the creature type)

Then the revived egg is hatched with a friendly baby creature spawning at your location(or settlement if you drop them at a settlement)

after an amount of time the child will grow into an adult and then it becomes one of two possible outcomes.

Tamed Creatures are dependent on the workshop but provide greater defense but you can control them and they at a lower level)

Feral Creatures are independent and don't provide anything to the workshop but they are usually at a higher level than tamed but you cannot control them

Loyal Creature are build to be strong loyal followers to the player but they require extra resources to construct

Creatures eggs and wombs included in this mod

-------------------------------

Nearly all Fallout Creatures are included.

The following are the exceptions

Bloodbugs (hostile only)

Radroach(Disgusting Sac Only)

RadAnt(Disgusting Sac Only)

Injectables

------------------------------------

allows you to craft injectable semen from dying creatures egg and different chemicals

Added Injectable Semen to impregnate yourself or friendly NPC's allowing you to be pregnant with creatures

(found under Clothing in your inventory)

Player usage - Equip it and exit (and you are pregnant)

Friendly NPC usage - Trade with a friendly NPC, give them an injectable semen, equip it and exit (and they are pregnant)

However some Impregnations will not work until animations come out

Additional Information

This is NOT compatible with "Family Planning"

The most pressing issue at the moment is fixing the newborn models for a number of creatures

This mod is still work in progress so I still have to find good balance of the number involve in this mod

which include making a quick and dirty life cycle for each creature.

Please give me constructive feedback

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/25/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Family Planning Enhanced & Creature Animations

just wondering, I have been testing my mod tonight. while for the most part, it mostly works as intended

I will have an update tomorrow which is removing the death leveled list from the creatures children.

but a more important issue is to do with some of the creatures are fighting Trashcan Carla(and maybe others) and i am not sure what is causing it

2 hours ago, z0r said:

lmao why does the ESL require Armorkeywords.esm

(sorry about that, I made so many changes to this mod over the months that I am not sure why there is an requirement at the moment)

I found out what is causing the requirement and that is the changes to the Brahiluff that was made by Armorkeywords.esm by changing the colour scheme of them. and the reason why the ESL is affected is because I edited that one more often than the ESP.

btw the reason why I am changed the Brahiluff is because they shares the Brahmin Levelled list so I made an unique death levelled list for them.

(So I am going to do some visual testing and made a decision about this later today either removing the requirement or adding the requirement to everything)

I am removing the requirement because it makes brahiluff look too much like the changed Brahmin

btw if you are wondering why I am adding an ESL and ESP to each 7z is because I am testing the ESP with ESPExplorer otherwise i use the ESL file

removed the dead levelled lists from all of the baby creatures to ensure that they are not pregnant during that period

removed the requirement of ArmorKeywords.esm which causes the brahmiff to share the same colour scheme as Brahmin

please note that this mod will conflict with Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters with Brahmiff that the dead levelled list won't work with this mod

0.8.30 FPEAIOCreatureAddon is the only one updated here

because of this mod

I added some more breedable creatures to my mod, the following can be bred by females (but at this moment, i am not sure if they will work properly)

Bloatfly

Brahmin

Deathclaw

Dogs

Dogmeat
Supermutant
Wolf

Stingwing

Radscorpion

Yao Guai

Mirelurk Queen

changelog 0.8.50

I fixed(I think) the breeding of the animals so it works now

I changed the race of each creature to its default creature race

I fixed the breeding quests so that dogs and others can be spawned now

sorry about the issues so far, I didn't think that it would this buggy last night but hopefully I fixed most of the important issues

51 minutes ago, poplan said:

@Invictaxe So only the ESP or the ESL should be enabled?  (And if it's the ESL used, this will always load before Family Planning Enhanced.)

yes only one, and family Planning enhanced is a hardish requirement. I just tested the ESL version and it works(with dogmeat at least).

also the thing with ESL(I think) is that it is both before and after the ESP's because the hex offsets of it are FE.

however i will do one more test in the near future, disabling Family Planning Enhanced while using one of the versions to see if it CTD's

20 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

yes only one, and family Planning enhanced is a hardish requirement. I just tested the ESL version and it works(with dogmeat at least).

also the thing with ESL(I think) is that it is both before and after the ESP's because the hex offsets of it are FE.

however i will do one more test in the near future, disabling Family Planning Enhanced while using one of the versions to see if it CTD's 

well i did the test and the result is in the picture, so while the mod doesn't have Family Planning Enhanced as a master.

Family Planning Enhanced is still required even with the non-sexual version because of the growing cycle

20181126161129_1.jpg

Does the Sex version of the download, do away with all the dead bodies have eggs and babies on them. Just making it, so that women get pregnant to the new creatures animations.

As I just want an option to add more baby types to being made pregnant...

I have mods that add some of them, but your mod is the only one that adds all the creatures in the AAF Creature Pack 01.

The new creatures pack 01 looks good, imagine when he gets around to Radroaches.

I could imagine sleeping in dirty beds could get you infected with Radroaches... maybe that wouldn't even need an animation...

15 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Does the Sex version of the download, do away with all the dead bodies have eggs and babies on them. Just making it, so that women get pregnant to the new creatures animations.

As I just want an option to add more baby types to being made pregnant...

I have mods that add some of them, but your mod is the only one that adds all the creatures in the AAF Creature Pack 01.

The new creatures pack 01 looks good, imagine when he gets around to Radroaches.

I could imagine sleeping in dirty beds could get you infected with Radroaches... maybe that wouldn't even need an animation...

both versions contains the dead body egg's. if i feel like it in the future then maybe i remove the dying egg's parts of the mod.

and as for AAF Creature Pack 01, that took me by surprise today so I added a couple of creatures breeding quests from that.

which then required bug fixing which is why i had around four updates today.

and I still haven't done the bloodbug creature yet

24 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

both versions contains the dead body egg's. if i feel like it in the future then maybe i remove the dying egg's parts of the mod.

and as for AAF Creature Pack 01, that took me by surprise today so I added a couple of creatures breeding quests from that.

which then required bug fixing which is why i had around four updates today.

and I still haven't done the bloodbug creature yet

Yeah... the creature pack 01, took me by surprise as well. Especially how much content it has... :)

What are breeding creature quests... is that the egg stuff, or getting pregnant stuff.

1 minute ago, Krazyone said:

Yeah... the creature pack 01, took me by surprise as well. Especially how much content it has... :)

What are breeding creature quests... is that the egg stuff, or getting pregnant stuff.

I try to explain, I made this mod more than a few months ago, which this mod is based on the dog and supermutant addons for Family planning enhanced.

I made the initial egg based mod a while ago, and after making the initial format, I could quickly expand the amount of creatures. and then I share an alpha in the Family planning enhanced topic.

so fast forward to today, when creature pack 01 was released, all I had to create is the impregnation quests for most of the creatures listed in the creature pack.

and the reason why I didn't make a quest bloodbugs is because I was not interested in making them. (I will make them in the future but it will require more effort than all of todays updates)

I should also add that this format allowed me to add more creatures from different mods such as Unique NPC's, Half Supermutant and Deathclaw Mutant. as well adding dying human babies from Family planning Enhanced. however all of the above requires a master

8 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I try to explain, I made this mod more than a few months ago, which this mod is based on the dog and supermutant addons for Family planning enhanced.

I made the initial egg based mod a while ago, and after making the initial format, I could quickly expand the amount of creatures. and then I share an alpha in the Family planning enhanced topic.

so fast forward to today, when creature pack 01 was released, all I had to create is the impregnation quests for most of the creatures listed in the creature pack.

and the reason why I didn't make a quest bloodbugs is because I was not interested in making them. (I will make them in the future but it will require more effort than all of todays updates)

I should also add that this format allowed me to add more creatures from different mods such as Unique NPC's, Half Supermutant and Deathclaw Mutant. as well adding dying human babies from Family planning Enhanced. however all of the above requires a master

Yeah... I've been following this mod, since launch.

The Bloodbugs are in RSE, as an affliction. They are crazy, you birth 4 or more mini Bloodbugs, that try to kill you. Amidst an explosion of blood. I love that bit on RSE, it's really good. ?

so I am going to be working on my next update. (it might take a couple of days)

I am fixing the mirelurk breeding problem(I made it while testing) Mirelurk is in the ESP and Mirelurk Queen is in the ESL.

I tried to add more vendors to buy eggs from

adding more breedable creatures quests which there is no animations for yet

and I might add bloodbugs to this mod because of creatures pack 01

what stuff do you want this mod to contain or lose?

such as Krazyone wants a version without the levelled lists.

does anyone want me to add a hostile creature chance to each creature?

or removing the tamed vs wild mechanic

anything else?

How big is the chance of the wombs or eggs appearing in dead creatures and are some adjustments needed to make it appear (since all of them are usually male)? I've killed quite a few creatures now and no womb or eggs, but if I used the console and search for correct keywords i find them and can put them into anybody or anything.

32 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

How big is the chance of the wombs or eggs appearing in dead creatures and are some adjustments needed to make it appear (since all of them are usually male)? I've killed quite a few creatures now and no womb or eggs, but if I used the console and search for correct keywords i find them and can put them into anybody or anything.

in terms of gender, I took the approach of Schrodinger cat that you don't know what gender it is until you killed it.

for most of them, it is around 10% chance of finding an egg. there are others such as 75% chance to finding a living deathclaw egg inside a deathclaw nest.

which version are you using?

have you start a new game?

waited awhile on a old save?