Im using various head altering mods such as Anime Eyes for Humans. I gathered from the FAQ there is a way to use the default head, by replacing:

"/artwork/humanoid/<role>/<species>/head_<gender>.png",

with

"/artwork/humanoid/<role>/<species>/<gender>head.png",

does that apply here too? Because whenever I do that the characters face appears invisible. I'm suspecting I misunderstood it, if so whats supposed to happen here and is there a way  to make your characters head appear as it does in mods such as the one mentioned earlier during sex scenes?

On 2/15/2019 at 7:15 PM, ZombieZ said:

I've got no idea how to use this mod, please help.

13 hours ago, gazaking123 said:

CAN YOU HAV SEX WITH THE NPCS AND MONSTERS WHEN VISTING WORLDS AND IF YES HOW AND NO THEN WHO CAN YOU HAVE SEX WITH AND HOW TO START THE ANIMATIONS

The faq section at the bottom of the first post explains everything. You can only have sex with the main playable races + any custom races that are supported.

20 hours ago, aledience said:

Im using various head altering mods such as Anime Eyes for Humans. I gathered from the FAQ there is a way to use the default head, by replacing:

"/artwork/humanoid/<role>/<species>/head_<gender>.png",

with

"/artwork/humanoid/<role>/<species>/<gender>head.png",

does that apply here too? Because whenever I do that the characters face appears invisible. I'm suspecting I misunderstood it, if so whats supposed to happen here and is there a way  to make your characters head appear as it does in mods such as the one mentioned earlier during sex scenes?

I mean, various ways work for this-- going into the /artwork folder and manually replacing the specie's head files with that of those mods works, but its time consuming and can get messy with many mods.

The method you're talking about, i've used myself every version since it was made available, and it works. If it's not working for you, i'd say check again. Here, i think i have a example image to link...
image.png.57a9b0f854d7bdebdb2a418eb25797f4.png

Here's the relevant text in sexbound.config, being highlighted in blue. I think your issue is that you added in /<role>/, which isn't necessary since you're loading it from the vanilla directory.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

I mean, various ways work for this-- going into the /artwork folder and manually replacing the specie's head files with that of those mods works, but its time consuming and can get messy with many mods.

The method you're talking about, i've used myself every version since it was made available, and it works. If it's not working for you, i'd say check again. Here, i think i have a example image to link.

Here's the relevant text in sexbound.config, being highlighted in blue. I think your issue is that you added in /<role>/, which isn't necessary since you're loading it from the vanilla directory.

Thank you red3dred! I falsely just edited the last part of the line, instead of just copy and pasting it.

7 hours ago, Skellyjelly said:

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone played with ebs/eebs mod, and how they got the nude models to work with the animations. I tried, and the end result was... less than ideal. Help and suggestions appreciated. 

Those models weren't created with sexbound animations in mind. Your best bet (if you want bustier characters within the animations) would be to get the Venus body mod here on LL but the creator has been inactive for over a month now. Only humans, apex, floran, and hylotl are currently supported. The venus body is the only body mod that I'm aware of that supports animations--actually it's only made for animations as there are no visible changes outside of the animations themselves or shooting someone with the aphrodite's bow.

9 minutes ago, AttritionofContrition said:

Those models weren't created with sexbound animations in mind. Your best bet (if you want bustier characters within the animations) would be to get the Venus body mod here on LL but the creator has been inactive for over a month now. Only humans, apex, floran, and hylotl are currently supported. The venus body is the only body mod that I'm aware of that supports animations--actually it's only made for animations as there are no visible changes outside of the animations themselves or shooting someone with the aphrodite's bow.

Thanks for responding so quickly! That's unfortunate about the venus body author, but I'll give it a look, thanks again!

On 2/17/2019 at 12:14 PM, Skellyjelly said:

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone played with ebs/eebs mod, and how they got the nude models to work with the animations. I tried, and the end result was... less than ideal. Help and suggestions appreciated. 

I started work on a EEBS version not too long ago, and its pretty simple, i'll see about it being released when finished,

20 hours ago, gazaking123 said:

futisha animations is not working animation between the female charactes dont work with florians avail and others

More info on your issue is welcome, i can't help you if you just say "It doesn't work".

4 hours ago, gazaking123 said:

my characters body gets stuck on the bed when doing animations and i cant get  them to do other animations help

Sounds like some internal errors, mind posting your starbound.log as a FILE or PASTEBIN?

29 minutes ago, red3dred said:

I started work on a EEBS version not too long ago, and its pretty simple, i'll see about it being released when finished,

More info on your issue is welcome, i can't help you if you just say "It doesn't work".

Sounds like some internal errors, mind posting your starbound.log as a FILE or PASTEBIN?

also i have to beam away from the area in order for the animations to reset or to not see my character on the furniture anymore

starbound.log

6 minutes ago, gazaking123 said:

Hmm, not much to say... It seems you have this error being spammed:

[09:34:22.609] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/apparel.lua..."]:68: attempt to call a nil value (field 'itemDescriptorsMatch')
[09:34:22.808] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/apparel.lua..."]:68: attempt to call a nil value (field 'itemDescriptorsMatch')

And you also have two sexbound versions installed at once. 2.8.2 and 2.8.3.

I'll see if i can't find a solution/reason as to why that keeps erroring.

30 minutes ago, red3dred said:

[09:34:22.609] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/apparel.lua..."]:68: attempt to call a nil value (field 'itemDescriptorsMatch')
[09:34:22.808] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/apparel.lua..."]:68: attempt to call a nil value (field 'itemDescriptorsMatch')

ok i deleted the sexboun 2.82 and its ah little better but the character is still stuck and i have to beam away to reset every thing imma try to screen shot it to show waht excatly is going on

4 minutes ago, gazaking123 said:

ok i deleted the sexboun 2.82 and its ah little better but the character is still stuck and i have to beam away to reset every thing imma try to screen shot it to show waht excatly is going on

37 minutes ago, red3dred said:

this is what im getting

Capture.PNG 1.PNG

Capture.PNG223.PNG

3 hours ago, gazaking123 said:

this is what im getting

Yes, if Sexbound encounters a internal error, it will freeze the animations and you can break the nodes under the beds to free any NPC's in there. That said, i don't know why your game would be throwing such error... What version did you keep? Sexbound 2.8.2 or 2.8.3?

Also, have you tried redownloading it? Its rare, but sometimes files maybe damage or corrupted and may misbehave. Though, if it worked before, and seemingly from your log, still seem to work to an extent (Since there was a impregnation message...) then i can't be certain.

15 minutes ago, phantom5582 said:

On the new Slut NPC type, is there a way to have it as a Tenant in a colony? Or is there a way to manually spawn them in?

"/spawnnpc <species> slut" works, but there's no difference between this NPC kind and a villager so far. Their code is unfinished and they provide no special quests nor interactions.

Yes, if Sexbound encounters a internal error, it will freeze the animations and you can break the nodes under the beds to free any NPC's in there. That said, i don't know why your game would be throwing such error... What version did you keep? Sexbound 2.8.2 or 2.8.3?

Also, have you tried redownloading it? Its rare, but sometimes files maybe damage or corrupted and may misbehave. Though, if it worked before, and seemingly from your log, still seem to work to an extent (Since there was a impregnation message...) then i can't be certain.

"/spawnnpc <species> slut" works, but there's no difference between this NPC kind and a villager so far. Their code is unfinished and they provide no special quests nor interactions.

Sexbound   2.8.3 and do you mean reinstall starbound

and could it be one of the custome races that cause this?

26 minutes ago, gazaking123 said:

Sexbound  or 2.8.3 and do you mean reinstall starbound

and could it be one of the custome races that cause this?

Redownloading Sexbound-- though... Yep, 2.8.3 is the most recent. And all my mods have been confirmed to work otherwise... Specifically, what NPC's are crashing when they enter the beds, and also, do you as the player also freeze when entering a bed?

This issue happened in the past but i don't remember what was the solution. I'd recommend, at the worst case scenario, to check for mod incompatibilities. You have a lot of local and otherwise unnamed or irrecognizable mods, which i can't atest for being compatible with Sexbound or not.

19 minutes ago, gazaking123 said:

i dont freeze and s there ah way i can post mods that i have

All your mods are listed in the log, i saw most if not all, and some were hard to figure out what they were.

The only one that springs to mind, given the nature of the images you showed (Mostly crewmembers), it maybe "Customizable Crew v1.3", though, i can't be sure. Sorry if its not.

These things take a while to figure out when the error isn't clear, sorry for the inconvenience. Also, you may want to download a more updated version of Starbound.

All your mods are listed in the log, i saw most if not all, and some were hard to figure out what they were.

The only one that springs to mind, given the nature of the images you showed (Mostly crewmembers), it maybe "Customizable Crew v1.3", though, i can't be sure. Sorry if its not.

These things take a while to figure out when the error isn't clear, sorry for the inconvenience. Also, you may want to download a more updated version of Starbound.

i have the 1.34 version so idk but ill truable shoot