12 hours ago, Deimos said:

I'm running into quite a few issues, when using aphrodites bow it just damages and doesnt turn the npc into a node, same goes for naturally horny.  I tested the npcs in the sandbox area and nothing happened, when I tried pulling mods getting it to work I got defeat to actually trigger correctly however it was just the starting text and everything was invisible.   I think it may be some mods I use that cause the problems however, theres not a list of what mods are compatible and what are not anywhere to compare with.  Any help would be appreciated.

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log. Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

Despite not having a log, i can tell you right away that these are outdated and will cause problems;

Sexbound auto dildos 1.01

Sexbound Naturally Horny

9 hours ago, Slaptree said:

where would i go to set the player character gender to futa if thats a thing that i could do?

In the sexbound.config file, you can setup how you want characters to be futa. Sadly, it's not a simple toggle (yet).

Using tags like "player" and "npc" you can setup who or what is futa. Explanation on how to set it up can be seen in a few previous posts, or you can always DM me for help setting it up for your preference!

On 10.01.2020 at 15:04, red3dred said:

Узлы "Победить мод", созданные после убийства NPC. Тот, когда взаимодействует, должен разрешить тройки (Трехсторонний секс).

Или «Apex Bed», apexbed1, я думаю, должен содержать до трех символов внутри.

Fuck, it doesn't want to work( They rarely do, but they do. You can't start with two already lying down, and if you lie down second, the third doesn't connect(

1 hour ago, Sillysoup said:

any tips on how to change the moans to the old ones?

not really fond of some of the new ones :/

You can always download a older version and port the sound files over (Unpak versions that is).

If you take the old /sfx folder and move it over, you should have access to all the old moan sounds, and then you just have to setup the moan.config file in /scripts/sexbound/plugins/moan/moan.config .

1 hour ago, scarereaper said:

so this might have been asked a lot before, but how do i enable futa stuff on the game?

i've tried many stuff but nothing seems to work

Within the UNPAK version, at the very first folder, you'll see a file named "sexbound.config". Within this file are the options, in text form, to enable Futa and define how it works.

It's been commented before, i might have to unearth the explanation from previous comments on how to enable all the things and what they do, to repost it...

Should you have any more questions, i'll be around to answer.

23 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Within the UNPAK version, at the very first folder, you'll see a file named "sexbound.config". Within this file are the options, in text form, to enable Futa and define how it works.

It's been commented before, i might have to unearth the explanation from previous comments on how to enable all the things and what they do, to repost it...

Should you have any more questions, i'll be around to answer.

no, that will be all thank you very much for answering.

1 hour ago, MasterTilk said:

Does it work with this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/195?

That mod is for the player character, does not affect Sexbound in any way.

56 minutes ago, RDKateran said:

Can I get an ETA on when the outdated mods like Naturally Horny will be updated to work with the latest version?  Been holding off from the game until I could get those updated.

Simply put, NatHorny needs to be rewritten in such a way that it reintroduces all mechanics removed/rewritten by v3, and that, in a way that won't break the exist API features... it's something that's rough and is going to sadly take a while, unless i magic up some stuff. I'm surprised things like the Dibella statue haven't had issues, since they both run off the same mechanics.

Though, my free-time will soon get destroyed, along with having other projects to work on like Futa-features and other clean-ups people are requesting. I can't speak for other mods like "Auto-dildos".

By the way, quick tip: to have the mod load fast and be configurable, you can copy any configs to /assets/user/<wherever they we>.

For instance, emote.config would now be in /assets/user/scripts/sexbound/plugins/emote/emote.config. Anything in user asset folder loads last just by default.

3 hours ago, shamelessfurman said:

Sooo, can you have threesomes in 2.13.0?

Not really, only up from v3.

10 minutes ago, OD611 said:

Alright, so i've seen that other people have been having a similar issue to me. NPCs stuck frozen in space, dying the moment you breathe on them. i don't think i have any mods that change NPC behaviors, and  i'd like to get this sorted out.
https://pastebin.com/etGsU1Hh

I've seen this in some modpacks before, it's most definitely not issued by Sexbound or defeat. If you remove them, in fact after i removed it, i've noticed the NPC's in the pack would instantly die, leaving only XP pickups behind (RPG Growth, good to track where things died!)-- So, whatever it is, is related to your large collection of workshop mods.

Here's the root of the issue in the logs;

[22:29:41.681] [Error] [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:31: attempt to index a nil value (global 'BData')
[22:29:41.682] [Error] [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:124: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (field 'stuckCheckTimer')
[22:29:41.682] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/npc.lua"]:34: attempt to index a nil value (field 'sb_npc')

... oddly, i read up recently about BData, and about it being extremely archaic modding code, where did you manage to find a mod that uses that...?

Whatever it is, its modifying the base NPC code and causing it to simply not work.

I tried to take a read and take a guess at what mod it could be... but a fair bunch aren't named properly or make any sense... like "shittingupsidedown" and "fuck"... So, well, good luck with finding the culprit?

16 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Not really, only up from v3.

I've seen this in some modpacks before, it's most definitely not issued by Sexbound or defeat. If you remove them, in fact after i removed it, i've noticed the NPC's in the pack would instantly die, leaving only XP pickups behind (RPG Growth, good to track where things died!)-- So, whatever it is, is related to your large collection of workshop mods.

Here's the root of the issue in the logs;

[22:29:41.681] [Error] [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:31: attempt to index a nil value (global 'BData')
[22:29:41.682] [Error] [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:124: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (field 'stuckCheckTimer')
[22:29:41.682] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/npc.lua"]:34: attempt to index a nil value (field 'sb_npc')

... oddly, i read up recently about BData, and about it being extremely archaic modding code, where did you manage to find a mod that uses that...?

Whatever it is, its modifying the base NPC code and causing it to simply not work.

I tried to take a read and take a guess at what mod it could be... but a fair bunch aren't named properly or make any sense... like "shittingupsidedown" and "fuck"... So, well, good luck with finding the culprit?

Oh the 'shittingupsidedown' and 'fuck' are meme mods, because I like being a clown. I could remove the mods that are memier and see if that fixes it

Just now, OD611 said:

Oh the 'shittingupsidedown' and 'fuck' are meme mods, because I like being a clown. I could remove the mods that are memier and see if that fixes it

And I have just realized I am a fool, it's probably the naked gun

After some fiddling I managed to get the races that I wanted to use the futa setup. Unfortunately it seems that futanari can't impregnate anyone. They can get pregnant from a male just fine though.

I'm guessing that it's something obvious in the configs that I'm missing

10 hours ago, aeynia said:

After some fiddling I managed to get the races that I wanted to use the futa setup. Unfortunately it seems that futanari can't impregnate anyone. They can get pregnant from a male just fine though.

I'm guessing that it's something obvious in the configs that I'm missing

They are supposed to be allowed to do so, odd. Going to have to troubleshoot that one.

Code is supposed to account for futa, i've double checked, and yeah... perhaps it's something else? Are you still running SexboundTweaker perhaps?

2 hours ago, OD611 said:

alright so. yeah, like you said, after removing the SXB stuff, the npcs just immediately cease existing. still getting the 'BData' error, and have no clue what's doing it
https://pastebin.com/CJZbAk8q

Yeah, as i expected. Had the same problem, but i started from the other end. All armed NPC's were evaporating, and only them, and when i checked the logs, i got nothing useful. Then i added Defeat and they actually existed.

Only advice i can give is that it's one of the mods you have. I remember trying removing Frackin' Races but i don't think it solved the issue, it's not one of the mainstream mods i suppose.

Okay, here's a better version. It'll automatically open its output folder, just zip all the files in it and send them here. It'll probably take a couple minutes for it to run.

Again, just a batch file that unpacks all assets and copies all bdata to a new folder.

(The number attached to the bdata file is its steam id.)

test.bat

49 minutes ago, pyrobladeich said:

I am having an issue with the sandbox not working. When I active the hearts over any bed the position menu pops up but no matter what I click on the player character just lies in the bed.

... i mean... yeah...?

I haven't seen the Sandbox myself, as i've been rather toasted on Starbound devvin' over the holidays and new year break, but sounds like you're saying that you lay in a bed, by yourself, and expect there to be some animations playing. Solo isn't a thing yet*. If there is someone else joining you, feel free to drop a starbound.log into the message. Instructions are at hand if you need them. Unless you're trying to use the Sexbound-test objects with included NPC's, those shouldn't be working, since 3.4 kinda broke object-NPC's.

*Hopefully being worked on, but there are other issues at hand that currently debilitate the functions of Sexbound. Specifically, issues regarding older species supports causing sexbound-beds to be essentially disabled.