1 hour ago, b00marrows said:

Quite an oversight.
Props to the devs for including the futa stuff but damn this sucks. Guess ill have to mess with the scripts directly than... Shouldnt be too hard...#

I believe these are the lines causing it:
scripts\sexbound\lib\sexbound.lua

Now i could maybe just delete it, but adding an exception for "futanari" qualified characters would be better. Hmm, any tips?

That'd be about the correct area, yeah. Just use "if getSubGender ~= nil then <futa case> end". That should account for futa, as there is currently no other subGender.

6 hours ago, red3dred said:

That'd be about the correct area, yeah. Just use "if getSubGender ~= nil then <futa case> end". That should account for futa, as there is currently no other subGender.

Sounds about right but i cant quite pin down where to put it, keep getting invisible nodes/the mod stops working.
Hmm...

10 hours ago, C'tans and big magnets said:

starbound.log.5

This was the fifth log and the latest i could find in the folder, so i guess it should be the right one to look into

The Fifth log is usually the *last* one, being the 6th previous time you ran the game... Anyhow, lemme see what it says here.

[19:46:25.299] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /positions/butterfly_in_bed.config, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /positions/butterfly_in_bed.config
Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Cannot parse json file: /positions/butterfly_in_bed.config
Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: unexpected end of stream parsing array. at 7:2

Odd error relating to the butterfly-in-bed position configuration file...

The rest of the errors are 99% unrelated, and the few that aren't unrelated are known bugs/issues. For instance, Aphrodite, Fuchsia, Holofelin-- All object NPC's are broken in v3.4.0. The monster-related errors are just random fluff that is good to keep track of what happened, but doesn't cause any issues.

Then you tried the KawaiiStuff+ Strap-ons i presume? Also broken. Look for the post by @CeloIncognitus for the "fix".

Other than that, i don't see any major new incompatibilities. Very well, that's all in this log!

8 hours ago, b00marrows said:

Sounds about right but i cant quite pin down where to put it, keep getting invisible nodes/the mod stops working.
Hmm...

Going to be busy breaking down and fixing a few things, otherwise would lend you a hand, but you got the whole thing right there. Just keep an eye on what the Log says when it crashes/doesn't work. It usually tells you why, where and when the error happened.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

The Fifth log is usually the *last* one, being the 6th previous time you ran the game... Anyhow, lemme see what it says here.

[19:46:25.299] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /positions/butterfly_in_bed.config, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /positions/butterfly_in_bed.config
Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Cannot parse json file: /positions/butterfly_in_bed.config
Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: unexpected end of stream parsing array. at 7:2

The rest of the errors are 99% unrelated, and the few that aren't unrelated are known bugs/issues. For instance, Aphrodite, Fuchsia, Holofelin-- All object NPC's are broken in v3.4.0. The monster-related errors are just random fluff that is good to keep track of what happened, but doesn't cause any issues.

Then you tried the KawaiiStuff+ Strap-ons i presume? Also broken. Look for the post by @CeloIncognitus for the "fix".

Other than that, i don't see any major new incompatibilities. Very well, that's all in this log!

Yeah, i noticed that the objects were broken, sad thing really

But how do i fix the fact that beds are not recognized by sexbound in any way and that the pregnancy thing doesn't show no matter what i try? what do i have to change to make that work?

On 1/5/2020 at 4:14 AM, red3dred said:

Actually, i'm gonna leave you all 5 logs, cause maybe there's something else in there that can tell more of the problem

4 hours ago, C'tans and big magnets said:

Yeah, i noticed that the objects were broken, sad thing really

But how do i fix the fact that beds are not recognized by sexbound in any way and that the pregnancy thing doesn't show no matter what i try? what do i have to change to make that work?

So, lemme run down on a few things;

Old species supports seem to have poor dialog patches, and those cause beds to stop working from what i found. Bow-based nodes still work fine, but any beds using "in_bed" positions seem to jam. Namely, in your case:
image.png.6eef2897e2050e0c40198b3c68750df7.png

"Sexbound-Patch_Villager" shouldn't be necessary anymore, and i don't think it even does anything past 2.9? Not sure, but it doesn't seem to cause any direct harm, so far.

Other than that, my only advice is, yeah, object NPC's are currently broken. I've sent a band-aid to Loc, and there maybe a need for updates for HoloFelin and Aphrodite's, but Fuchsia seems to not need a update to work with that. Lucky me!

And yeah, thanks for all the logs. Shellguard and FFS together make 95% of your Log's errors, it's quite amusing. Anyhow, enough dilly-dallying, that is all.

23 minutes ago, red3dred said:

So, lemme run down on a few things;

Old species supports seem to have poor dialog patches, and those cause beds to stop working from what i found. Bow-based nodes still work fine, but any beds using "in_bed" positions seem to jam. Namely, in your case:
image.png.6eef2897e2050e0c40198b3c68750df7.png

"Sexbound-Patch_Villager" shouldn't be necessary anymore, and i don't think it even does anything past 2.9? Not sure, but it doesn't seem to cause any direct harm, so far.

Other than that, my only advice is, yeah, object NPC's are currently broken. I've sent a band-aid to Loc, and there maybe a need for updates for HoloFelin and Aphrodite's, but Fuchsia seems to not need a update to work with that. Lucky me!

And yeah, thanks for all the logs. Shellguard and FFS together make 95% of your Log's errors, it's quite amusing. Anyhow, enough dilly-dallying, that is all.

I noticed that too about ffs and shellguard, but i don't have the heart to get rid of them, especially ffs

So, basically, i have to get rid of the dialogue patches for beds to work?

(Also just found aphrodite's place and got stuck at the fight, since she doesn't work, bummer
Is there any way to fix her?)

27 minutes ago, C'tans and big magnets said:

I noticed that too about ffs and shellguard, but i don't have the heart to get rid of them, especially ffs

So, basically, i have to get rid of the dialogue patches for beds to work?

(Also just found aphrodite's place and got stuck at the fight, since she doesn't work, bummer
Is there any way to fix her?)

Latest update was pushed out, and hopefully fixes the way some unintended things work, and prevents the fight from disabling tile protection and having Aphrodite blow herself up, but as for interacting with her during the fight will still get it stuck. Like i've mentioned before, i've committed a fix, but it'll require a update to Aphrodite's aswell, along with getting it accepted.

14 minutes ago, C'tans and big magnets said:

Also i tried to fiddle once again with the config files in the scripts folder for the pregnancy problem and the liquid spawning with climax.
Nothing seems to work other than the base setup of sexbound.

Do i have to get rid of the ovverride files in those same folders for the changes to be applied?

Nope. Any change to the config files should work fine, but without the log where it says where/when/why the config change errored, i can't be sure. Also be mindful most config changes don't reload during run-time.

... also y'know, you have both the pak and unpak version, where the pak is loaded over the unpak, and given you can only really access the configs in the unpak, you can see why it's not loading any changes! Remove the Pak file and try again.

[Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\starbound-sexbound-3.4.0' named 'lox_sexbound' with higher or equal priority source '..\mods\starbound-sexbound-3.4.0.pak

The Latest, freshest and most up-to-date log file is none other than the simply "starbound" text file in the same folder where you found the others. It is simply shown as "starbound - text file", with the extension "log". Just a little FYI.

22 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Latest update was pushed out, and hopefully fixes the way some unintended things work, and prevents the fight from disabling tile protection and having Aphrodite blow herself up, but as for interacting with her during the fight will still get it stuck. Like i've mentioned before, i've committed a fix, but it'll require a update to Aphrodite's aswell, along with getting it accepted.

Nope. Any change to the config files should work fine, but without the log where it says where/when/why the config change errored, i can't be sure. Also be mindful most config changes don't reload during run-time.

... also y'know, you have both the pak and unpak version, where the pak is loaded over the unpak, and given you can only really access the configs in the unpak, you can see why it's not loading any changes! Remove the Pak file and try again.

The Latest, freshest and most up-to-date log file is none other than the simply "starbound" text file in the same folder where you found the others. It is simply shown as "starbound - text file", with the extension "log". Just a little FYI.

jfc i'm a fucking tool, i didn't see that the pak was still in there

thanks man, i'll try it again now

(what's the last version of sexbound that has aphrodite working? i'm curious about the interaction now and i'm worse than cats when it's about things you can't do)

10 hours ago, C'tans and big magnets said:

jfc i'm a fucking tool, i didn't see that the pak was still in there

thanks man, i'll try it again now

(what's the last version of sexbound that has aphrodite working? i'm curious about the interaction now and i'm worse than cats when it's about things you can't do)

Sexbound v3.3 should have object NPC's working fine, that's the "latest working version" of Aphrodite's.

6 minutes ago, C'tans and big magnets said:

Thanks, i'll try it now

About the bed thing, what do i have to get rid of (or fix, if i manage) in order for them to work? Only those 3 race patches?

Removing the dialog patches directed to "in-bed" positions should fix the problems with beds. It's what i did to try and fix the old supports and it seems to have worked.

Otherwise, if you can't fix them, yeah, remove them.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Removing the dialog patches directed to "in-bed" positions should fix the problems with beds. It's what i did to try and fix the old supports and it seems to have worked.

Otherwise, if you can't fix them, yeah, remove them.

How do i open a pak file to fix those patches? Or is it a thing you can do by throwing the pak on a notepad and messing around with it?

17 hours ago, C'tans and big magnets said:

How do i open a pak file to fix those patches? Or is it a thing you can do by throwing the pak on a notepad and messing around with it?

Nope, please don't do that. The tool for "unpacking" a pak file is called "Pakit".

10 hours ago, loved123 said:

How to have a Threesome with an NPC? I've seen NPCs do this... but without me!

Defeat nodes should have three-somes enabled, and so does the Apex-bed. Try those out, and try to get in before the second npc does!

2 hours ago, loved123 said:

How to understand - "on the affected nodes should be included three elements"?

"Defeat mod" nodes, created when a NPC is killed. That one, when interacted with, should allow threesomes (Three-way sex).

Or the "Apex Bed", the apexbed1 i think, should allow for up to three characters inside.

I'm running into quite a few issues, when using aphrodites bow it just damages and doesnt turn the npc into a node, same goes for naturally horny.  I tested the npcs in the sandbox area and nothing happened, when I tried pulling mods getting it to work I got defeat to actually trigger correctly however it was just the starting text and everything was invisible.   I think it may be some mods I use that cause the problems however, theres not a list of what mods are compatible and what are not anywhere to compare with.  Any help would be appreciated.

My mod list if it helps

Spoiler

Steam Mods

Working Solar panels for BYOS Frackin Universe

Hyper Power Geneartor

Cheat Miner

SAIL Chips Megapack

SAIL Custom AI

Craftable Tech cards

Tsuki's hair styles

Idle Factories Frackin addon

Idle Factories