30 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Any other info? Logs? That usually happens when you extract the ZIP into the mods folder improperly.

Props, even they knew how to handle error reporting :classic_wink:

They should still be, nothing major changed from v2.6+ to v3 that it'd cause species supports to stop working. Dialogues, Compatible Mates and other such patches ARE going to fail because the plugins were moved, but the species themselves should be fine.

strange, i've uninstalled and reinstalled the api like 3 times and it seems to keep happening, maybe its not able to pull the models? because with the gfy add on it either has my character dissapear or the art will clip into itself, and even when its just two umbreon they default to human.

heres a paste bin link of the log, maybe you can find something i cant? https://pastebin.com/RPRVZqrn

if need be i can try and find a way to send the entire log within a download but im afraid i dont know how

1 hour ago, D20NATION said:

strange, i've uninstalled and reinstalled the api like 3 times and it seems to keep happening, maybe its not able to pull the models? because with the gfy add on it either has my character dissapear or the art will clip into itself, and even when its just two umbreon they default to human.

heres a paste bin link of the log, maybe you can find something i cant? https://pastebin.com/RPRVZqrn

if need be i can try and find a way to send the entire log within a download but im afraid i dont know how

So, firstly i see errors relating to Frackin' Races breaking things with unsupported races.

Then some errors relating to "gunfire.lua".
Then Sexbound Defeat errors saying "Can't find function 'setCanTransform' ".

So, in sum, i'm surprised your game is actually running fine. There are lots of catastrophic errors in there, every single gun seems to be broken, at least for NPC's, and Frackin' Races in particular, with unsupported races, breaks many things. Try trimming your mods (Or finding a FR support for Umbreon and Renamon?) and running it again, is the best advice i can give.

PS: Another last bit of advice is to update your mods to make sure. Sexbound and Defeat in particular.

2 hours ago, somerandomarg said:

How do you use the apex bed?

Place an standar issue bed somewhere, put the addon over it, take a pair of friends/npc's there and have fun

if you want to try go in the chat and write /admin, then /spawnitem apexbed, then /spawnnpc human villager 1, do it again, hit the two with the aprodithes bow and fuck away.

On a unrelated note, does sexbound work with the rpg mod?

i can't get the threesome to work, its as simple as shooting both npcs with the bow then getting into the bed right? when i do that neither of them move at all.

ok i found the problem. i have to get into the bed first and not shoot either of them with the bow.

5 hours ago, sinkitsune said:

I can't get them to not be futa only. I want NPCs to be futa and my char be Fem :(

Go into the futanari variable and remove "player" from next to NPC, that works both ways

"futanari": {
        "enable"  : true,
        "name"    : "Futanari",
        "config"  : ["/scripts/sexbound/plugins/futanari/futanari.config"],
        "scripts" : ["/scripts/sexbound/plugins/futanari/futanari.lua"],
        "loadRequirements" : {
          "entityType": ["npc"],
          "gender": "female",
          "species": ["floran","avian","gnolls","argonian","zombie","mauskin","deerkin","myfirsttest","tauren","shizubelle","lopunny","fragmented_of_ruin","Ichthysian"]
        }
      },

Just copy and paste that if you want, ignore the race mods if you don't use them

53 minutes ago, mennyt said:

Go into the futanari variable and remove "player" from next to NPC, that works both ways

"futanari": {
        "enable"  : true,
        "name"    : "Futanari",
        "config"  : ["/scripts/sexbound/plugins/futanari/futanari.config"],
        "scripts" : ["/scripts/sexbound/plugins/futanari/futanari.lua"],
        "loadRequirements" : {
          "entityType": ["npc"],
          "gender": "female",
          "species": ["floran","avian","gnolls","argonian","zombie","mauskin","deerkin","myfirsttest","tauren","shizubelle","lopunny","fragmented_of_ruin","Ichthysian"]
        }
      },

Just copy and paste that if you want, ignore the race mods if you don't use them

Yea I do that but for some reason it removes my option to get pregnant. 

Alright folks, i've returned from the terrifrying times of Merry New Chrimbus, and am around to give support should anyone's game be catching fire.

10 hours ago, omonix said:

How to make NPС have sex automatically?

Supposedly, Naturally Horny (Mod in here) is supposed to do just that-- they get horny, they seek Sexbound objects on their own, and done. But as of V3, it's broken and outdated. Some claim it is even breaking things even worse, so avoid it for now? I'll see if i can't give it a rushed "Won't brick your sex" update.

5 hours ago, Papi_Winter said:

So I started using the mod and. . . everything works alright but often times during a scene of the sensual variety  the game ports me i think to my ship, but im not on my ship I'm falling through space for like ever

Lemme guess: Log says "Position 9" and then it errors? Because that's something that's been happening lately. Might make a "Reverse Cowgirl" fix in the future if this keeps happening. At any rate, would appreciate the starbound.log file if possible.

After an hour or so of trying to get futanari working, i got it going fine. (turns out i had an old version)

Now, i'm trying to make it so i don't have to wear a strap-on to dom a sex animation by default. Since the "futanari" is just a female with extra junk, the game assumes they are female.

I think i found the scripting that causes the switch to sub on female player characters, but id rather not edit scripts to bypass this issue.
Anyone know if there a little config im missing or something?

9 hours ago, C'tans and big magnets said:

I'm having an issue with the v3 of sexbound where it doesn't show the pregnant belly during sex or standing npc, even tho i changed the value in the scripts folder.
Never had this issue before, how do i fix it?
I'm currently using the unpak version, since i didn't know how to change the value in the pak

8 hours ago, C'tans and big magnets said:

Also, i think sexbound beds don't work anymore with the v3

V3 did break a good bunch of mods, but y'know, the bellies should work fine. Are you sure you are only running one version of the mod? And if so, care to share the log?

Sexbound beds by themselves should be working fine, but most other mods probably have to update to v3 to work fine with the new API.

4 hours ago, b00marrows said:

After an hour or so of trying to get futanari working, i got it going fine. (turns out i had an old version)

Now, i'm trying to make it so i don't have to wear a strap-on to dom a sex animation by default. Since the "futanari" is just a female with extra junk, the game assumes they are female.

I think i found the scripting that causes the switch to sub on female player characters, but id rather not edit scripts to bypass this issue.
Anyone know if there a little config im missing or something?

There's no config to re-order things like that-- Default logic is that if you join into a node, you are actor 2 (Receiving end, Sub), but it reverts if you have a strap-on, or if you're a male joining a female. Sadly there isn't much logic or config here, it just does it by default via script. You do have to edit the script to change the ordering, so far. I've tried making it so Defeat would use a different logic, but it didn't go very well.

34 minutes ago, red3dred said:

V3 did break a good bunch of mods, but y'know, the bellies should work fine. Are you sure you are only running one version of the mod? And if so, care to share the log?

Sexbound beds by themselves should be working fine, but most other mods probably have to update to v3 to work fine with the new API.

Where do i find the game logs? I would love to have an hand with this, cause programming really isn't my thing.

On 1/4/2020 at 12:17 AM, C'tans and big magnets said:

Where do i find the game logs? I would love to have an hand with this, cause programming really isn't my thing.

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

8 hours ago, red3dred said:

There's no config to re-order things like that-- Default logic is that if you join into a node, you are actor 2 (Receiving end, Sub), but it reverts if you have a strap-on, or if you're a male joining a female. Sadly there isn't much logic or config here, it just does it by default via script. You do have to edit the script to change the ordering, so far. I've tried making it so Defeat would use a different logic, but it didn't go very well.

Quite an oversight.
Props to the devs for including the futa stuff but damn this sucks. Guess ill have to mess with the scripts directly than... Shouldnt be too hard...#

I believe these are the lines causing it:
scripts\sexbound\lib\sexbound.lua

-- [Helper] Swaps the roles of all currently loaded actors.
function Sexbound:helper_reassignAllRoles()
  local sexConfig = self:getConfig().sex or {}

if sexConfig.allowSwitchRoles and self:getActorCount() == 2 then
    -- Switch actors when actor 1 is female and actor 2 is male when actor 1 is not wearing a strapon.
    if self._actors[1]:getGender() == "female" and self._actors[2]:getGender() == "male" and not self._actors[1]:getStatus():hasStatus("equipped_strapon") then
      self:switchActorRoles()

-- An actor wearing a strapon should be switched to be actor 1.
    elseif self._actors[2]:getStatus():hasStatus("equipped_strapon") then
      self:switchActorRoles()
    end
  end

-- Check if any actor needs to have its role forced
	self:forEachActor(function(index, actor)
    if actor:getForceRole() > 0 and actor:getForceRole() ~= index then
			self:helper_forceActorRole(actor, index)
		end
  end)
end

Now i could maybe just delete it, but adding an exception for "futanari" qualified characters would be better. Hmm, any tips?