54 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Hello hello ty for this mod. I just switched from the last version to this one , unpak style. I tried using the loungable addon on the dirty mattress and it worked as far as placing the hearts above it but when an NPC goes to it they disappear. Wondering if it's because I have lewdbounds prisonmattress installed and its not yet to date with this version.

50 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Also wondering if it may be that I need to start a new game instead of continuing play?

Nope, no new game required. I'd suggest removing the Auto-dildos mod for now, and trying again.

New update hit, and things are not quite compatible, still getting to know what works and what doesn't, but the Futa mod, Auto-dildos, Sexbound Tweaker all don't work as intended, and Naturally Horny works but not quite as intended.

32 minutes ago, demonerway said:

well, I don't know if it's the file ... but here it is..

Same for you; PM2PB (Sexbound Tweaker) is outdated, and well, i get a feeling Teratophilia maybe broken due to some internal issues with v3. I'd say you can keep Terato installed, but it won't work, but remove PM2PB and try again.

12 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Nope, no new game required. I'd suggest removing the Auto-dildos mod for now, and trying again.

New update hit, and things are not quite compatible, still getting to know what works and what doesn't, but the Futa mod, Auto-dildos, Sexbound Tweaker all don't work as intended, and Naturally Horny works but not quite as intended.

Same for you; PM2PB (Sexbound Tweaker) is outdated, and well, i get a feeling Teratophilia maybe broken due to some internal issues with v3. I'd say you can keep Terato installed, but it won't work, but remove PM2PB and try again.

Awesome will do ty. I'll let you know real quick if that was it.

EDIT- That was the issue, thanks again.

Ok another thing i've been trying to make work is the human male sound effects. I noticed there is only female in the orgasm and moan sfx for humans. I took the male sound fx from the old mod mod version and pasted them in there, I tried leaving the name as is from the old version and matching that name to what I put in the config. It didn't work so I copy pasted the female names from the config and just took the fe off of female then changed the sfx names to match but still no human male sounds. It didn't work in my old version either at first until I filled in the config but this time that doesn't seem to work. Are the sfx for human males off by some option im not seeing? It is set to true in the config by default in my config.

10 hours ago, red3dred said:

Lo mismo para ti; PM2PB (Sexbound Tweaker) está desactualizado, y bueno, tengo la sensación de que la Teratophilia puede estar rota debido a algunos problemas internos con v3. Diría que puede mantener instalado Terato, pero no funcionará, pero elimine PM2PB e intente nuevamente.

well now they go into state .. but they disappear

15 hours ago, Raistlin_ said:

Ok another thing i've been trying to make work is the human male sound effects.

I noticed there is only female in the orgasm and moan sfx for humans. I took the male sound fx from the old mod mod version and pasted them in there, I tried leaving the name as is from the old version and matching that name to what I put in the config. It didn't work so I copy pasted the female names from the config and just took the fe off of female then changed the sfx names to match but still no human male sounds. It didn't work in my old version either at first until I filled in the config but this time that doesn't seem to work.

Are the sfx for human males off by some option im not seeing? It is set to true in the config by default in my config.

Had to break down that one to better understand it;

I don't know where you found old male sounds from, the only version that had them was the legacy one, and they were just female moans pitch-shifted down, which sounded awrinasnjnasndasdbful but, they all work. I've added my own place-holder moans from a old ZIP someone provided a very long time ago, and all i needed to do was add in the proper paths in the moan.config.

The "default" is apex-moans for males. You can change that in the config. For some reason, the config also seems to not include all moans, yet people aren't saying they don't hear them so... I assume all is working fine via some wizardry from Locuturus.

15 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Just updated and made some modifications to my mod list and the API itself, there's still a few more things I realized I need to do still such as set visual pregnancy to "true". will update you if I run into any issues.

14 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Hm where can I get the Sexbound loungeable Patcher?

Loungeable Patcher is outdated and hasn't been necessary since 2.8 i believe, when beds can function as both normal beds and Sexbound beds, so long as they have the addon placed on them. You can still spawn in the sexbound-only versions i believe.

12 hours ago, JBoss1393 said:

So do i keep the api after i get the new version

Only one version should be installed at a time, but Starbound should be smart enough that even if you do have two versions installed, it'll pick the latest one by default, unless they are installed incorrectly.

12 hours ago, JBoss1393 said:

oh and what do i use sex ready postions

... i'm... not quite sure what the question is.

If you're asking how to start the animations, then well, you need a companion mod like the bow, lewdbound, etc etc.

If you're asking how to use the UI, the inner 8-piece circle is the positions, with a "Switch role" button in the bottom middle, while the outer layers have 1 button to disable the visibility of each piece of clothing for each character, the bars that fill with white are the climax bars, and will start climax once clicked, and the big two-ball button in between each climax bar is the "Mega-climax" button that only works with all full bars.

5 hours ago, demonerway said:

well now they go into state .. but they disappear

Still disappearing huh? A new log by chance? But yeah, i looked over your mods, and it seemed only those two should cause issues.

9 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Yeah My actors are disappearing on me as well, I think I'm just using an out dated defeat mod and Aphrodities bow, but in case there's more to it than that, I've posted the log, just in case

starbound.log 209.09 kB · 2 downloads

'Sexbound_VisualFuta' at '..\mods\Sexbound FutaNL for 2.13.pak' Bam.

6 hours ago, JBoss1393 said:

Im also have a dissapiring problem when i use aphrodites bow

No Log, no can do. Try removing any mods that aren't sexbound supports from your mods folder.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:12 AM, red3dred said:

Had to break down that one to better understand it;

I don't know where you found old male sounds from, the only version that had them was the legacy one, and they were just female moans pitch-shifted down, which sounded awrinasnjnasndasdbful but, they all work. I've added my own place-holder moans from a old ZIP someone provided a very long time ago, and all i needed to do was add in the proper paths in the moan.config.

The "default" is apex-moans for males. You can change that in the config. For some reason, the config also seems to not include all moans, yet people aren't saying they don't hear them so... I assume all is working fine via some wizardry from Locuturus.

Loungeable Patcher is outdated and hasn't been necessary since 2.8 i believe, when beds can function as both normal beds and Sexbound beds, so long as they have the addon placed on them. You can still spawn in the sexbound-only versions i believe.

Ok, I think one of the other mods I have is messing with it somehow. In the old version I had tweaked around and gotten all the animations to work with bigger busts. I just added it back in for this version and it worked but all sounds stopped. I figured out that problem and got the sfx back that I had before adding it and have the bigger busts still. But that made me think that some other mod I have is messing with the sfx for males. 

Oops that bottom paragraph is mine, sorry I didn't mean to add it to what you said.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:47 PM, CeloIncognitus said:

I definitely have some snags, but I'll be getting back at it soon. Thanks for the kind words!

In the dialog folder I believe. Judging by the data, I'm not too certain that you could override it without seriously causing mod conflicts.

Yeah, tried that myself and it caused the game to crash. Wouldn't recommend it unless you want to redownload the mod afterwards. 

8 hours ago, Raistlin_ said:

Ok, I think one of the other mods I have is messing with it somehow. In the old version I had tweaked around and gotten all the animations to work with bigger busts. I just added it back in for this version and it worked but all sounds stopped. I figured out that problem and got the sfx back that I had before adding it and have the bigger busts still. But that made me think that some other mod I have is messing with the sfx for males. 

Would be possible. You never know what mods do until they change too much.

1 hour ago, JBoss1393 said:

<log> Hope this would help

Hmm, i see errors similar to Futa/VenusBM being installed, but i don't see it as a separate mod... either you overwrote the mod into the inside of Sexbound, or the download itself is corrupted. Get the mod anew, and don't install those two mentioned.

20 hours ago, red3dred said:

Alright,  that was removed, going to give it a shot now. And in reference to my suggestion of the dialogue , where is Starbounds dialogue located? if I'm going to make a script (or try to) that adds new dialogue I want to see how the base game sets up the base dialogue script, to give me something to go off of is not a template to make any necessary alterations (without tampering with the base script I'll make a copy of the base and use that copy as the template if that method can be done). 

20 hours ago, red3dred said:

Okay, I have a new log for you. I used the SxB Furnature Addons to make furniture sexable. But when I try to use them I use them normally, so beds that have the normal sleeping animation well, I sleep in it rather than "assume the possition" and when I send NPC's to those locations with the aphrodites bow, their heads vanish, though when another NPC interacts with it, the sex animations go as normal, save for the fact that they can use the standing animation as well. and when I tried to interact with one that is using it, if it's a bed they'll get up as I go to sleep, (this was all done in a Flouren tree house village) or if used on a couch they vanish, speaking of vanishing the heart symbols above the furnature designating them as sexable seem to vanish after a while or just at random. also when I used the aphrodites bow to make them a standing object and I try the new position I get flung up into outer-space  and free-fall forever until I decide to beam back down to the planet. I sent you all 6 logs just to be safe. please let me know what you find. thank you in advance.

starbound.log starbound.log.1 starbound.log.2 starbound.log.3 starbound.log.4 starbound.log.5

11 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Alright,  that was removed, going to give it a shot now. And in reference to my suggestion of the dialogue , where is Starbounds dialogue located? if I'm going to make a script (or try to) that adds new dialogue I want to see how the base game sets up the base dialogue script, to give me something to go off of is not a template to make any necessary alterations (without tampering with the base script I'll make a copy of the base and use that copy as the template if that method can be done). 

It's just packed.pak's asset folder, /dialog/ .

11 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Okay, I have a new log for you.

I used the SxB Furnature Addons to make furniture sexable. But when I try to use them I use them normally, so beds that have the normal sleeping animation well, I sleep in it rather than "assume the possition" and when I send NPC's to those locations with the aphrodites bow, their heads vanish, though when another NPC interacts with it, the sex animations go as normal, save for the fact that they can use the standing animation as well. and when I tried to interact with one that is using it, if it's a bed they'll get up as I go to sleep, (this was all done in a Flouren tree house village) or if used on a couch they vanish, speaking of vanishing the heart symbols above the furnature designating them as sexable seem to vanish after a while or just at random.

also when I used the aphrodites bow to make them a standing object and I try the new position I get flung up into outer-space  and free-fall forever until I decide to beam back down to the planet. I sent you all 6 logs just to be safe. please let me know what you find. thank you in advance.

So, this is odd, it's looking for files that aren't there;

[00:14:36.274] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/default_mask.png', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such asset '/artwork/default_mask.png'
[00:14:36.274] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/default_mask.png:default.default', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/artwork/default_mask.png' while resolving image frame '/artwork/default_mask.png:default.default'
[00:14:36.275] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/default_mask.png:default', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/artwork/default_mask.png' while resolving image frame '/artwork/default_mask.png:default'

Sextalk having some problems loading dialogues;

[00:22:02.052] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : floran
[00:22:02.053] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : default
[00:22:02.054] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : floran
[00:22:02.055] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : default

And well, to the first problem, i really can't tell why that is. Those files aren't in the base API, not on those paths at least.

This is all that is inside the /artwork/ folder;
image.png.fc76b6cedec4d291273d1be7c104397a.png

So, either another mod is telling it to look for defaults in the wrong folders, of a previous version, thus outdated, or your mod config has some things changed, which makes sense considering you've also had Dialogue problems there. The heart on top of animations would make sense to disappear if the animation is for 2 characters, and you try to join in-- mainly because not all beds support 3-somes yet.

... actually, yeah, what the hell...? Your game is trying to use POSITION 9, but the API only has 7 positions in...

[00:29:41.544] [Error] Exception while invoking lua message handler for message 'Sexbound:Actor:SwitchPosition'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound/positions.lua"]:152: (MapException) Key 'position9' not found in OrderedMap::get()

As for getting yeeted into space...? Uh... I really dunno what to tell... Sounds like exorcism maybe necessary.

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

It's just packed.pak's asset folder, /dialog/ .

So, this is odd, it's looking for files that aren't there;

[00:14:36.274] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/default_mask.png', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such asset '/artwork/default_mask.png'
[00:14:36.274] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/default_mask.png:default.default', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/artwork/default_mask.png' while resolving image frame '/artwork/default_mask.png:default.default'
[00:14:36.275] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/default_mask.png:default', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/artwork/default_mask.png' while resolving image frame '/artwork/default_mask.png:default'

Sextalk having some problems loading dialogues;

[00:22:02.052] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : floran
[00:22:02.053] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : default
[00:22:02.054] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : floran
[00:22:02.055] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : default

And well, to the first problem, i really can't tell why that is. Those files aren't in the base API, not on those paths at least.

This is all that is inside the /artwork/ folder;
image.png.fc76b6cedec4d291273d1be7c104397a.png

So, either another mod is telling it to look for defaults in the wrong folders, of a previous version, thus outdated, or your mod config has some things changed, which makes sense considering you've also had Dialogue problems there. The heart on top of animations would make sense to disappear if the animation is for 2 characters, and you try to join in-- mainly because not all beds support 3-somes yet.

... actually, yeah, what the hell...? Your game is trying to use POSITION 9, but the API only has 7 positions in...

[00:29:41.544] [Error] Exception while invoking lua message handler for message 'Sexbound:Actor:SwitchPosition'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound/positions.lua"]:152: (MapException) Key 'position9' not found in OrderedMap::get()

As for getting yeeted into space...? Uh... I really dunno what to tell... Sounds like exorcism maybe necessary.

I think I found my issue, I've sent the screen shot, also the image files on the _MACROSX cannot be viewed and thus I have put them into the recycling bin (haven't deleted it permanently yet in case they are important files) and pray that works.

2019-12-14 16_20_49-__MACOSX.png