5 hours ago, Yaranaika12 said:

I just noticed that the alluring toys co download says it's version 1.9.0 but the pak in the zip file itself is actually version 1.8.0.

Yeah it's been a known thing for a while. Loc's been busy and he's the only one with 1.9, though, given, all it adds is a machine in the outpost from which to buy condoms and other anti-pregnancy items, so the loss isn't HUGE as we can already get them from the AlluringToys machine.

3 hours ago, JBoss1393 said:

What is the spawnitem name for the lougeable addon again?

/spawnitem sexboundloungeableaddon 100

For instance should spawn 100 of it at the cursor. Yes, at the cursor. Don't put it inside the ground.

I have to ask, and Red you're the first one to come to mind, where is the generic dialogue stored? like, the Dialog that crops up when you pass by an NPC, or close enough for them to speak? I ask this as I was curious as to if it were possible to gauge how much lust they have by having various ques tick over once certain thresholds are reached? and if a system such as this could be used to flesh out other mods? or even the pregnancy content, but one thing at a time.

On 12/3/2019 at 7:04 PM, RagnaBlade said:

Your mod list is something I'm going to keep a close eye on. it looks interesting if you can get it all to work right.

I definitely have some snags, but I'll be getting back at it soon. Thanks for the kind words!

13 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

I have to ask, and Red you're the first one to come to mind, where is the generic dialogue stored? like, the Dialog that crops up when you pass by an NPC, or close enough for them to speak? I ask this as I was curious as to if it were possible to gauge how much lust they have by having various ques tick over once certain thresholds are reached? and if a system such as this could be used to flesh out other mods? or even the pregnancy content, but one thing at a time.

In the dialog folder I believe. Judging by the data, I'm not too certain that you could override it without seriously causing mod conflicts.

2 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

If you mean, just general NPC interaction dialogues, as in, when a guard warns you, when you Press E on them, etc... That's stored in the NPC type, which refers to .config files. Similar to Sexbound, actually.

image.png.764b27b61f97ab90ab86e28b29d5ac92.png

As you can see, base-game has a dialog folder, with a bunch of dialogs.
image.png.90ecc8392ab340d13a764ace60bb9acc.png

As for implementing this for NPC's to comment on... possible, but would require a script just for it, and a bunch of logic. If you're a experienced modder and feel like doing this a whim, it's possible, but otherwise it's a bit of work.

1 hour ago, Necrato said:

Sadly I am not seeing any animations and or Nude bits, what other mods do I need?

Instructions unclear, got bed stuck on door.

To get started, provide a log if you think it's a technical issue, otherwise, you can just place a sexbound loungeable addon (Obtainable from the Infinity Express) on a Vanilla Wooden bed, and check if it works. If so, interact with the pair of hearts that will appear. If all of that is working, then this mod is working as intended.

Starting interactions with NPC's without other mods is basically impossible without some wacky commands though. So you would want something like Aphrodite's Bow or Lewdbound, Defeat or similar to get NPC's into situations where they partake, otherwise only players can use the beds.

5 hours ago, Necrato said:

I have the bow but,whenever I hit a target they both just go invisible and nothing shows. No animation plays, just the target disappears and when I interact with the spot my toon does too. 

In that case, i'll need a log to ascertain the problem. Sounds like a technical issue.

So, you can find the file in the game's storage folder, named "starbound", a log file (Text) that explains everything we need to know. (Hopefully)

Just drag'n'drop that file here, or use Pastebin if you prefer. For the love of all that is holy please don't post the raw text

16 hours ago, CeloIncognitus said:

I definitely have some snags, but I'll be getting back at it soon. Thanks for the kind words!

In the dialog folder I believe. Judging by the data, I'm not too certain that you could override it without seriously causing mod conflicts.

1) No problem, Hope to hear about its progress even if it's a single bullet long

2) what sort of conflicts do you figure? and how bad?

14 hours ago, red3dred said:

If you mean, just general NPC interaction dialogues, as in, when a guard warns you, when you Press E on them, etc... That's stored in the NPC type, which refers to .config files. Similar to Sexbound, actually.

image.png.764b27b61f97ab90ab86e28b29d5ac92.png

As you can see, base-game has a dialog folder, with a bunch of dialogs.
image.png.90ecc8392ab340d13a764ace60bb9acc.png

As for implementing this for NPC's to comment on... possible, but would require a script just for it, and a bunch of logic. If you're a experienced modder and feel like doing this a whim, it's possible, but otherwise it's a bit of work.

How long do you think such a script would have to be?

7 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

How long do you think such a script would have to be?

Lemme think... behaviour patch, add a new "move" for NPC's to use, "Comment on arousal"... Then patch in dialogues for each NPC-type/species variant... And a few variants for different arousal levels... Also would need to implement the script to refer to that dialog into the main NPC script... hmm...

In general, it's about as much work as writing dialogues for all species, with added head-ache of dealing with behaviour trees, scripts and NPC's being finicky.

That is, of course, not 100% accurate, and there maybe easier ways to do so, easier tools, or i'm just 100% talking out of my ass after sleeping for only 3 hours and having 500ml of coffee. The last part is unnecessary but maybe still relevant... to the point... Okay maybe i just need some sleep.

Anyway, it's not too awful, all in all, just a slight inconvenience in programming, and more repetitive, yet creative work for someone to type out. I'm already struggling with dialogues and heck you wouldn't even need to do artwork for it... Just stuff that would be a absolute ball-ache for anyone that isn't already savvy and into the modding.

6 hours ago, Necrato said:

Here comes the whole thang baby!starbound.log

... yep.

'..\mods\SexboundFutanari_v2.8.3.pak'

This one mod is outdated and breaks sexbound completely.

Oh yeah i should probably add...

With Sexbound v3's massive changes, pretty much all mods aren't going to be working-- at most, Teratophilia and Species Supports work, but beds, script changes and such will all be lucky if they work at all. Give us a bit and we'll try to update things...

23 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

1) No problem, Hope to hear about its progress even if it's a single bullet long

2) what sort of conflicts do you figure? and how bad?

Based on what Red's been saying, I think I'm wrong about the conflicts. I was thinking you'd have to override an existing behavior to pull from that, but it seems like you can just make a new one and it'll be okay.

1 hour ago, lindazana said:

Just how does one enable the futanari plugin/what does it do? As the plugin file itself is blank in the folder. ...also why did I not know this updated, as I was following it, but only found out due to defeat and "go fuck yourself" updating?

lol, figures. I also didn't get a notification... ?‍♂️

Anyhow, Futa-plugin makes it so the females can both impregnate and be impregnated for that species along with having genitals (Dicks) drawn.

To use it, however, it's not within it's own config, it's in the main sexbound config.
image.png.2be2c48b77e741f3be381287f1156dd4.png

9 hours ago, UwU and OwO said:

how do i have sex?

Well... some use Tinder, some use Grindr, but generally it requires a partner.

To put it simply, you require at least 1 other companion mod to be able to initiate the interactions with NPC's at will. Depending on the mod, there will be several options, but a few are;

• Aphrodite's Bow Left Click arrow-shot should turn NPC's into sexnodes that you can interact with.
  • Aphrodite's Bow Right Click arrow-shot should make NPC's become aroused and seek Sex-enabled beds on their own (Those with the sexbound addon on them) which you then can join in.
  • Lewdbound's Lewdguns can cause the same effect as the Aphrodite's Bow left click.
  • Lewdbound's Lewd Magazine can cause the same effect as the Aphrodite's Bow Right Click (But as a AoE, lasting effect) on NPC's with it's "pink cloud".
  • The Statue of Dibella can also cause a constant area of arousal around it while enabled (Shown by the particles coming from it).

Those are a few, but not all, options. There is also Defeat.

5 hours ago, demonerway said:

I have a problem, the npcs does not go into state when I use the aphrodite bow, the same when defeating them, they only become immortal.

Hmm, shoot us a Starbound log, and we can see if it's a problem with your setup or a issue of compatibility.

Reminder that support mods for Sexbound v3 mostly work (For the species), but mods that alter the API in some way (Futa, Sexbound Tweaker, NatHorny, Auto-Dildos) may not work with Sexbound v3 yet.

Hello hello ty for this mod. I just switched from the last version to this one , unpak style. I tried using the loungable addon on the dirty mattress and it worked as far as placing the hearts above it but when an NPC goes to it they disappear. Wondering if it's because I have lewdbounds prisonmattress installed and itsstarbound.log.1 not yet to date with this version.

EDIT, I think i put the wrong log so added the one above it.

starbound.log

6 hours ago, red3dred said:

Hmm, shoot us a Starbound log, and we can see if it's a problem with your setup or a issue of compatibility.

Reminder that support mods for Sexbound v3 mostly work (For the species), but mods that alter the API in some way (Futa, Sexbound Tweaker, NatHorny, Auto-Dildos) may not work with Sexbound v3 yet.

well, I don't know if it's the file ... but here it is..

starbound.log